A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,145
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Theme Round 2 Gallery  (Read 25335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SarahsALoser
The Duchess of Dork

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2007 11:04:25 AM »

I received from Meg2102 today!!!! The stupid mail hag put it on a pile of wet leaves so I was worried everything was wet, but nope! Perfect! She chose a mixture of three of my themes. Owls, Harry Potter, and Video Games.

First up this super awesome knit bag that has a Harry Potter fabric lining. Just this morning I was thinking 'man, I wish I had a new purse' and then BAM! She makes me look like I knit with my toes!

Next is this super mega awesome drawing of Totake (K.K. Slider) and Tom Nook from animal crossing. Totake is my all time fav so I'm super excited about it.

EDIT: I just realized this is modeled after a picture I have in my wists that makes it SUPER MEGA ULTRA AWESOME!

and lastly this awesome shelf that has ... well I'm going to use it as a remote control holder! it's so cool, more hp fabric!

here is a close up of the birdy! It's all super cute and I love it LOADS!

Thanks so so much meg!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007 11:06:45 AM by SarahsALoser » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can wist with the best of them.

I'm on LJ too find me, I'm SarahsALoser
krafty_kelly
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2007 04:11:22 PM »

Is this an awesome gallery or what??  My partner PMd to say she has sent.  I can't wait to receive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tuesday

Needle Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2007 05:38:36 PM »

I posted in the sign up thread about what has happened here at my home, but I wanted to post here too, this is a copy of the message on the original thread...but before I do that, I have to say that I recieved from SarahsALoser today and it really was JUST what I needed at the moment, under the circumstances...it really made my day!!! Sarah, I LOVE the package, LOVE IT...it made me so happy and I laughed, my mom who's visiting laughed, my SISTER laughed, and my KIDS are in love with you now Wink Cheesy   What a great package, it really cheered me up.  I will post pictures as soon as I can, but under the circumstances, I don't know if I can in the next day or two, so please if you have some post them, but as it is, I only have a minute or two here and there online Sad...anyhow...

Here's that message I posted last night on the original thread:

I sent a PM, but I just wanted to post here, and let everyone know...

I live in CA, my mother lives in KY...she flew in to visit for a few weeks on the ship date, and my grandmother (her mother) died while she was on the flight to here.  things are hectic and emotional here, but I will ship on Monday, as I need the weekend to devote to my mother in this time.  I'm sorry to my partner, but we didn't expect it to happen this soon 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SarahsALoser
The Duchess of Dork

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2007 06:40:58 PM »

I'm glad you liked it. I have some pictures, I'll post them later! My prayers go out to you and your family.

Here are some pictures of the things I sent Tueday.

The main theme I chose was Mario Bros. but I threw in little things from her other themes too.

A super Mario clock.

two leaf frames for her 'autmn' theme

A 'Mushroom Kingdom Cookbook' featuring all mushroom recipes. For her Mario Bros. and Cooking theme.

Two controller trinket boxes. One says Corbin, the other Olivia, which are her kids names.

In the corbin box there was a Mario Finger puppet

In the Olivia box there was a princess peach.

there was some other stuff too, but I guess I didn't get a picture of it.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2007 11:01:25 PM by SarahsALoser - Reason: to add pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

vala_amaris
Vala Queen of TMI

I'm kinda nuts but really sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2007 06:01:26 AM »

That's completely understandable.  Family first, always.  My thoughts are with your you and your loved ones.

Second, I love the stuff you got!  Sometimes knowing someone thought of you and made you so much awesome stuff just makes life a little easier, even for a few moments.

SarahsALoser (by her work she needs to change her name to "SarahMakesCoolSh*t") did such a wonderful job!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007 06:02:09 AM by vala_amaris » THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2007 07:01:50 AM »

SarahsALoser (by her work she needs to change her name to "SarahMakesCoolSh*t") did such a wonderful job!

Woah, I agree...Sarah does make cool sh!t.  Nice! 

I'm thinking of you too hun.  I just lost a young friend myself, so I know how that can really mess with your mindset, your schedule and just your sense of well being.  Hugs to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

photojenn
Clothing Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2007 07:14:02 AM »

Wow, that's an awesome package SarahsALoser!  I love the clock and trinket boxes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2007 08:18:36 AM »

I need to hear from reighegenki and braindeadCREATIONS immediately!

I have left temporary negative feedback and if I do not hear from them, I will need 2 angels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SarahsALoser
The Duchess of Dork

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2007 08:59:13 AM »

I will angel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkyswear
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2007 09:12:43 AM »

I got my package from miss_k yesterday and I am so pleased with it! I loved swapping with her so much that we're doing it again!

Originally, she picked my theme of writing which is why she decoupaged this gorgeous notebook with batik fabrics and used gold metallic to decorate boxes on some pages. She even wrote me a list of prompts.

Then she switched to my theme of travel, but the notebook can easily fit into that theme too. I love journaling about the trips I take! She made these three bags for me because I admire sewing and quilting. The sparkly heart fabrics are sooo me, I couldn't have picked it out better myself!The rectangular bag is for cosmetics and the triangular one is for crafting supplies.

This is an undies bag. I never would have thought to craft this, but she mentioned how she thought it was so icky that they search your bag and this way your unmentionables can stay safe and sound! The lining and ribbon detail is so perfect.

Here's my little luggage tag. It's adorable and everyone needs one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Fall-Inspired Comfort-Food Meals
New Twist On Classic Labor Day Treats
Bring A Modern Flair To Classic Labor Day Dishes
How to Make a Brick Oven Style Prosciutto Arugula Pizza
Bacon and Escarole Pizza Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...