A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Halloween Swap '07 Gallery!  (Read 11765 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ollieorange
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007 01:17:57 PM »

Wow! Cool package! I feel bad there's alreasy stuff in the gallery and I'm not done yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007 01:29:24 PM »

Wow! Cool package! I feel bad there's alreasy stuff in the gallery and I'm not done yet!

me either! i think I have 2-3 coats of paint left, plus some detail painting and them I am done. Oh, and one more darn tiny thing from the craft store. I am anxious to finish! At least as partners, we are on the same page. I am getting SO excited to send you your stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
Silver Ilix
Up Late

Make your own way........

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007 11:36:21 PM »

Wow that was an awesome first packet!
inle_rah> That jewlery box was a genius thing!!!
OOOOOO I can't wait to see more, I can't wait until my partner gets hers.......but I have to.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my knitting blog: preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.uplatedesigns.blogspot.com')

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
MADness323
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007 11:54:36 AM »

My awesome fantastic package from Pookieb!

It came in the hugest box, I was so suprised it was for me when I got it. (I dont have any pictures of my the box,cause my mom stoled it to put books in, lol. Our house is a library, but we don't have enough book shelves!)

Note- It was all packaged up so purdy, but I dug into it before I took pictures.

It has the greatest cookies every inside, and they have little candy corns on them (I luvs candy corn!) I was so excited. No pictures of the cookies, cause I forgot to when I took these pictures. And when I was done with pictures I was like, "I can eat the rest of the cookies now!" they're soo good.

A bag full of awesome candy and little halloween rings (that I wore to Halloween Haunt the other night) Me and my boyfriend had fun with all this candy when we were watching movies.

I love the colors she painted the box! I'mma use it to hold buttons. There was tons more candy, but again, the BF stole most of it. And theres a cute little cat lollipop cover, but my mom stole that one, lol!

And heres a better shot of my favorite thing; black horns! I was so excited when I found them in the box, I've wanted some for a really long time.

and the cutest thing-

A little Halloweeny house! (And the chimney arrived just fine) Its got all this black glitter on it, and the first thing my cat did was rub up against it, lol!

THANK YOU STAR, I luvs you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

And the earth was without form or glory.

MissGobby.etsy.com
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007 12:00:04 PM »

What a great package! i love the lollipop covers and the horns. how cute!

I just checked the tracking and it says my package was delivered! Too bad I am stuck at work until 7! I will rip into it as soon as I get home and get up some pictures. Oh my I can't wait! I REALLY can't wait! I am about to tell my students to go home early just so I can come see my stuff. This suspense is worse than waiting for it to arrive: Knowing it is at my house and i am not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FASHION_freak
Live, laugh, love

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007 12:11:18 PM »

What a great package! i love the lollipop covers and the horns. how cute!

I just checked the tracking and it says my package was delivered! Too bad I am stuck at work until 7! I will rip into it as soon as I get home and get up some pictures. Oh my I can't wait! I REALLY can't wait! I am about to tell my students to go home early just so I can come see my stuff. This suspense is worse than waiting for it to arrive: Knowing it is at my house and i am not!

I agree! That was a lovely package you got Madness! Everything was so well thought out. I'm jealous!

And preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'sundayafternoonhousewife'), that's the freakin' worst part of a swap. It's all worth it in the end though, huh?

I can't wait for more pics to be posted in this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love, Gail

wist - the things I want & love
etsy shop - buy a thing or two

I love Edward Cullen! <3
inle_rah
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007 02:12:29 PM »

Another great package.  I love the horns, and the Halloween house.  Hooray for black glitter!    Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

about me
my wists
Ravelry
My Etsy
Personal swaps?  Yes, please.
FASHION_freak
Live, laugh, love

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007 02:13:54 PM »

Another great package.  I love the horns, and the Halloween house.  Hooray for black glitter!    Cheesy

Damn! You got me excited. I thought you got your package. Haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love, Gail

wist - the things I want & love
etsy shop - buy a thing or two

I love Edward Cullen! <3
pookieb
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007 04:46:37 PM »

yaaaaaay *dances* I'm so glad you liked everything!  No more first swap jitters!!!  I was gonna paint a bat or something on the box but once i tied the ribbon around it i liked it just the way it was.  Now I'm so excited to get your package!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007 05:38:47 PM »

Behold! I got the most awesome, amazing, jaw-droppingly kick a** package today from Ollieorange! I just kept opening and opening things and just kept saying, "oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I just can't get over the awesomeness. Really, I can't. So, without making you wait any longer, here is the most kicken spooky package I have EVER received!

First, an amazing feather wreath with spiders all over it and one dangling off of it.

Next, me being very happy in my Halloween tiara:

Tons of goodies: a ROCKIN' shadow box with a mummy inside (i am still in awe), a felted shruken head! and a bag of candy and stickers and toys and a little plastic rat

These are amazing witch bottles. As I opened each one I just kept getting more and more excited. There is a troll brain (i think it leaked!) , black cat blood with a heart floating in it, eyes of newts, biting bloodworms, and dried spiders. I wish my camera did each of these justice, maybe Ollieorange has better close ups?

Next a great hanging bud vase with a black rose and a skull jingle bell!

And if that alone were not enough, there's still more! Some awesome bloody gauze for decoration, some big stickers, and a cool Medusa-esque patch/applique

An amazing reversible-yes, reversible tote bag!

Tiny, and I mean TINY polymer clay decorations for a Halloween tree. These are great, there is a pumpkin, severed finger, skull, bone, cauldron, bat, and eyeball as well as tiny fall colored jewels!

And finally, a wire Halloween tree. I put all the decorations on it for the picture as well as the neat flashing pumpkin lights!

This was an amazing swap and I am so happy if you can't tell! I had the best partner ever. I mean EVER! I can only hope that Ollieorange likes everything I made her!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stylish Celebrity Sisters
Kate Middleton: Style Evolution
Teen Choice Red-Carpet Hits and Misses
Lana Del Rey: Steal Her Style
Boyfriend Style Hijack!
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...