A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Purse/Handbag/Wallet Swap Pics  (Read 9859 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kpeters1

Crafty? Maybe. I guess I like to make my own stuff

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2005 10:47:12 PM »

I wrote both hawaiilove and anniekate about the situation. It went out priority mail and I sent you my dc. I sent anniekate a description of what had happened. I wrote her address down wrong because I didn't realize it was a half address, so to speak. It should arrive by Wed. If it doesn't, please let me know. You should have the DC in your pm's. I again, apologize. I feel bad. I didnt' respond sooner because I was in the hospital. I had received the returned package last week, but was not here to receive it and send it again. It was my fault and I made another bag as a consolation..sorry sort of thing. I am sorry, once again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Name me a handful that's ridiculous, Dannie Richmond.
Faubus, Rockefeller, Eisenhower
Why are they so sick and ridiculous?"
Spidette
In the Pillbox Bunker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2005 10:58:09 PM »

Just wanted to say i didnt flake out my bag has been sent just had some major delays but it should be there this week and no later. Sorry, SOrry,Sorry and if there are any other probs let me know, and please let me know when the bag gets there. Thanks Spiddy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy in the Pillbox Bunker http://www.PillboxBunker.etsy.com

And yes I do have a wist http://www.wists.com/Kristakerosene
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2005 12:38:56 AM »

Kpeters1, don't worry about making another bag. I was just wondering what was going on. I think everyone has shipped and the last three of us just have to be patient. Mahalo Spidette for checking in also!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
mayerlove
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2005 01:17:32 PM »

ok, it turns out that the "substitute" (so-to-speak) at the PO did not charge me enough for the DC. so the nice old lady that has been the PO worker for years helped me out. it should be in the mail as of now. the new DC # is 0303 2460 0002 0219 8150. i am very sorry and i apologize!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
anniekate
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2005 07:00:40 PM »

YAY! My package from KPeters finally arrived! It was priority mail with delivery confirmation mailed on 1/31, and yet it just arrived TODAY and the PO never had a record of the DC number in their system. These things are not KPeters' fault, nor are her earlier-in-the-month woes.

Here's what I got!

I requested pouches, and Kathleen came through! The one on the left is padded and made of felt. The inside is a sunny yellow; love the bright colors! Also loving the beaded button for a closure -- very pretty! I will use it to keep my iPod cozy and protected in my backpack on the way to work. On the right is a lined fabric pouch with vecro closures. What shall I put in there? Since it's winter, probably chap stick, a tiny bottle of hand wash, and a few tissues. When spring finally arrives, I'll have to think of something more pleasant.

THANK YOU Kathleen! You did a beautiful job.

Here's what I sent:

My partner, Momma Lion 082, requested a wallet, and mentioned liking cats and pink. So, voila: The pink cat duct tape wallet!

The front has an origami cat from the book Extreme Origami by Kunihiko Kasahara. The back has the same cat in reversed colors. (What's extreme about the cat? According to the book, it's the asymmetry. Not exactly mountain biking off a cliff, but for origami...) The origami is taped over with clear packing tape to protect it.

Here's the inside. The ID window on the left is made of clear tape; on the right are credit card pockets.

And because I wanted to try making this, here's a backpack purse. It's crocheted of blue cotton yarn. I made it up as I went along...the flowers on the front were a pattern I found online, though. If you actually end up using it, and it gets dirty eventually, hand wash cold separately, 'K?

I hope you liked your stuff, Momma Lion!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 01:15:45 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2005 05:31:22 PM »

I got the cutest courdoroy (can't spell) purse from BLENDERCRUSH today!!!!!
It is a Great size, great colors (patchwork) & the straps are perfect.
I also love your tag:)
Thank you Blendercrush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have pictures? My dad borrowed my camera.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2005 07:46:38 PM »

I received my bag from spidette I believe.  It's black and white and has a gray lineing. It has three rhinestones on the front.  I am pretty sure it is a jordy. It is great!  Also was a bottle cap necklace(omg I love bottle cap necklaces!!!!)  What is the clear hard stuff over the picture called?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2005 10:22:30 PM »

Yay!! Everyone has received (except me Undecided). Hopefully mine will come soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annamal
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2005 12:08:06 AM »

hawaiilove, i sent yours today!!  i have to find the dc.. i have it around here somewhere.  sorry i took so long to send it out!  i really apologize, things have been hectic!  i hope you like it!  oh and to my swappie partner, thanks so much for the awesome stuff!  i got a checkbook holder and an ipod case!!!@$#!$!!! (and it fits dandy!!!)  i'll post pics hopefully tomorrow or the next day!  this was an awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2005 11:36:12 AM »

I hope it comes by next Weds. because I'm moving off island then. If not we'll have to pray it gets forwarded.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Festive Wrapping-Paper Coasters
Holiday Glittered Hurricanes
How to Create Vegetable Vessels for Dips
Gourd Gobbler Centerpiece
Rustic Holiday Flower Arrangement
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...