A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 306,436
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Trek Swap Gallery  (Read 18608 times)
Tags for this thread: star_trek  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

allyinthevalley
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2007 02:54:06 PM »

Ya know, I've been a Star Trek fan for most of my life, but you guys are TRUE TREKKIES.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2007 03:06:35 PM »

ok, everyone who has discussed alien blood on this page gets 5 more points added to their scifi geek card. Good job,  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since I actually received the blood pillow, do I get double points?   Tongue

ROTFLMAO!!!! True. Its Cuddly Pillow!

ROTFLMAO! Yay! I'm a True Trekkie! lmao1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laminathegreat
Queen of the Universe

Is not here.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2007 04:19:01 PM »

Since I actually received the blood pillow, do I get double points?   Tongue

No, selena! gets the double points. She made it.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jerriblank

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2007 04:54:21 PM »

i received from RikaHeart a couple of days ago, and here are pictures of my lovely package!

earrings!  a matching pendant was also included, but i didn't get a picture

felt journal!  i've already written in it!

awesome action figure of Doctore Phlox

star trek taxidermy--at least, that's what i liked to call it hehe

GREAT posters!  i got about five total, but this one is my favorite for the obvious reasons

and all the loot together...almost.  also included were star trek magnets (!), packaging supplies, and the pendant i mentioned before.  thank you so much RikaHeart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2007 06:38:41 PM »

Oh, my goodness! Those posters are fantastic!! And, where can Phlox action figures be found? What kinds of little "accessories" does he come with?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
MunLtStmpr
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2007 08:01:49 PM »

My package to Arzu just went into the mail today, so I've finally caught up with this folder. I was avoiding it as I didn't want all of your projects in inspire mine.

Nauran, I'm glad that your BF is on the mend and hope that you both rest and recuperate well.

What fun things all of you made!  The Blood pillow, the Mouse Frame, the giant (pregnant with quadruplets?) Tribble, the posters, etc are all so amazing!  This is my first swap, so I hope I did ok.

And I know I'm in great company when there can be such an intense discussion about blood!  I too thought Klingon's having pink blood was so not what I expected.  Maybe it was red in the TOS days, but whatever-it-is-that-they-don't-like-to-talk-about is what caused their blood to go pink?  Or too much prune juice?

Maimun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
allyinthevalley
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2007 08:07:03 PM »

Fabulous package!!!  Shocked But I find that poster, uh, a little disturbing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2007 09:13:18 PM »

Jerri, You're welcome! LMAO! I made copies of the Pictures for my Room LMAO! You better Take care of Phlox!!! I didn't want to give him up, even if he was an Double in my Collection! ^.^

I treasure all my Star Trek Items very dearly! ^.^

Hehe.. when I seen that Data Picture, I was like "OH! She'll love it! " I had another one, but this looked much better than the Shower Verison. LOL! If you want it, I can give you the Link.

I'm glad you love it! ^.^ The Package Supplies were there to protect the Pictures from being destroyed in the box ^.^ They were the protectors Smiley And If you need the names to each of those Magnets, let me know. Each one is the name of the Department and I found the Art One somewhere  which I thought was adorable! ^.^

Now, you got your Favorite Men Actors on Coasters.. Hehe Sorry, I didn't have a fifth One for Spock ^.^

Alkalntrin, LMAO My Mom found it and she was like "Who is the naked man?" I went "Data..." She thought I said my Boyfriend [and I'm not even dating O.o;]

Oh. I found Phlox twice in a Bells Outlet twice, but never seen them again ^.^ So I had two in my Star Trek Storage for safe keeping. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selena!
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2007 09:45:40 PM »

i got my package from The Crafty Cat a few days ago, but have been so bogged down with school and work that it's taken me a few days...

a lovely cross-stitched bookmark!

originally one tribble was sent...  but it had a bit of a baby in transit...  there was also a quadro-triticale, but don't worry, they were kept seperate.

and my very own captain's log!  my roommate took the liberty of filling out a few of the dates for me while i was at class, apparently this wasn't just a one time thing.

i also got a personalized cookbook but forgot to take a picture seeing as how it made it's way to the kitchen bookshelf with all the other cookbooks before i snapped the picture.

and i feel like a super big bonehead for the romunlin faux-pa...  feel free to make an edit to the pillow.  i base most of my star trek knowledge to the original six and the time that my mom and i had the marathon was when i was twelve (which is longer ago than i thought) and my mind must be failing me.  i knew something bled blue and i guess i got mixed up...  fail...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Arzu
Cookies and Lasers! Brilliant!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2007 11:24:15 PM »

The swap packages so far look so fantastic!  I've been working furiously on mine.  I always don't end up budgeting enough time to work on things....  But working under pressure is probably the best way I get things accomplished (as kjlutz can probably attest, from our days in undergrad).  I can't wait to see what other awesome things people have come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kickstart Your Morning Routine!
5 Minute Curly Hairstyle Tutorial
How to Create a Stylish, Easy Side Braid
How to Master the Half-Up Hairstyle
How to Get Messy Bedhead Waves
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Your Own Patron Saint
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...