A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,527
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocoholics Unanimous Gallery  (Read 16622 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007 11:06:03 AM »

That has never ever worked for me. Not sure why.

that is so strange that it doesn't work for you

I know that sometimes when I do the notify me of replies in the messages "additional options" it doesn't always work for me, but the notify at the top always does - as long as you only click on it once (the second time you click on it shuts it off) -

does the "bookmark" at the top work for you?

I'm not sure what the bookmark feature is supposed to do, but the few times I clicked it as a test I didn't notice anything new happening anywhere in my usual craftster day.

Generally I just live in the 'replies to my posts' tab and refresh it every couple of hours.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Margrethe
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007 11:14:19 AM »

As do . Craftster is way too big for me Tongue That's why I just stalk PhantomsSiren and the swaps she's in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mercury-design.livejournal.com
MercuryDesign on Etsy

bronzfrog
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007 11:33:03 AM »

I've been using the bookmark feature.  I click on the bookmark then go to My Craftster and click on bookmarks in the drop down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.etsy.com
Nyx_slittleDemon
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007 02:49:48 PM »

i use the bookmarks too. once you click book mark page...go to 'my craftster' then with the drop down you will see 'my bookmarks' click that. then it will take you to a page with a list of all the pages you clicked bookmark on...if there is a little blue oval with 'new' on it..means new posts have been made..and if you click the 'new' it will take  you right to the new posts so you dont have to go looking for the last post you seen Smiley very helpful..then when your done watching that page...there is a X on the right side of the page name you booked mark..click the X and it will take it off your book mark page Smiley

hope that helped
THIS ROCKS   Logged

milwjamie
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007 05:43:45 PM »

YAY!!! I received from Hellobint today, some super great stuff!!!! She did an excellent job making things that are totally me!! The package made it here so so quick, even with the postal strike going on by her. They must have put it on the super fast plane or something!!  Cheesy

So, without further ado, here are the photos!!!!
Here is everything she sent me, all layed out on my awesome carpet! I got three delightful sounding candy bars from England that I can't wait to eat later, according to her letter, one is an everyday bar, the other slightly more upscale, and the minty one a classic!! So that is very cool because I love learning about chocolate and its place in culture!

Here is the SUPER awesome purse she made me, with chocolate martini motif!! I love it so much and can't wait to wear it out for drinks one night  Wink

She also made me these really cute chocolate truffle and donut earrings! I love them so much because they sort of remind me of those twin shoes by Camper, similar but different!

They match this amazing truffle bracelet which I am modeling here kind of oddly because I can't clip bracelets closed alone too well (and was too excited about the package to clip it closed, lol)  Tongue

She also sent a chocolate cookbook that she put together for me, hehee she must have known that I LOVE to cook (especially treats!). There are a ton of great recipes inside, including a rum mocha chocolate cake which I am now drooling to try. She included some great chocolate quotes and photographs as well!!

Thanks again hellobint!!! I love it all so much, you did a great job making everything and you were a great partner!!
--Jamie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dolly Mixx
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007 01:24:57 AM »

yay for pictures! that bag is so sweet. and chocolate..mmmmn

i'll be posting my package for hellobint as soon as the blasted strike is over!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007 02:26:48 AM »

i'm so glad you liked it all!!  the mini chocolates were the best fun to make, except it became compulsory to eat real chocolate whilst making it!!

i'll be interested to hear if you like real english chocolate, its very different to US chocolate so see what you think ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
milwjamie
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007 06:51:17 AM »

Yes!! I really can't wait to eat the English chocolates, but I want to be the nice girl and share with my fiance  Tongue So I have to wait until we both are at home and off of work!! I am sure I'll love them, that Cadbury one is calling my name... if it's anything as amazing as those Cadbury mini eggs, lol.
I had some chocolate (I think from England??) called Yorkie, that isn't for girls or something?? I had to break the rules, but it was pretty good!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007 11:53:15 AM »

Yes, Yorkies are English and they are marketed as not for girls!  (butch bar for a butch man).  Not sure tho whether they are cadburys or nestle (nestle are swiss i think) - pretty much all mainstream chocolate is one of those two!

If you like mini eggs, you will be very safe with the dairy milk  Smiley ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
milwjamie
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007 09:29:58 PM »

Okay I can't wait to try these anymore... probably breaking open the cadbury's in um, yeah 20 seconds  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...