A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish List Swap 27  (Read 32307 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2007 08:50:54 AM »

I claim vala_amaris for Collage/ATC/Art odds and ends (old keys, vintage postcards, old advertisements, stamps, clock parts, just interesting objects and papers, whatever you have around. 

This is my 3rd claim, 0 sent.

I'm from good ol' KY!  I'm a 20 year old mom and a very proud wife.  My husband and I own our own business.  I work there part-time and am a  mommy the rest of the time. 

I really love bright colors.  Pink is my favorite!  I also love natural tones (i.e. brown, robin egg blue, etc.).  I like big, bold patterns.  I love anything retro!  Anything from the 50's rock!  I love to scrapbook and sew.  I also love to knit...I am a beginner at all of the above.  Also, more than anything...I LOVE Elvis Presley!

-Screen Printing Kit
- Resin Kit
- Quill Kit
- Shrinky Dink Kit (thanks Lapoli)
- Learn to knit more than a scarf kit

-Cloth Menstrual Pads (with wings & fasterners please) ***Big Wish***
- A bag to hold all of my knitting junk. 
- ANYTHING for my almost 2 year old daughter.  Clothes, dolls, blankie, anything...She really loves Blues Clues and I have the hardest time finding anything.  So if you sent me something Blues Clues related, I would forever be indebted to you.
-Funny t-shirts. I have some that I really love on my Wists.  Stenciled, silk screened, appliqued...any would be great.  PM for size.
-Any jewelry at all!!
-Magic yarn ball
-A purse!  I love purses!  The bigger the better...not suitcase size or anything...but a good "junk" holding size.  Here are some that I like :

- Stationary/Notecards (they can be completely blank or decorated.  This is another ***Big Wish*** My best friend is leaving for Iraq in Feb. and I want to send her something ever single day so I need lots of cards and stuff
-Hand Embroidering Patterns  (I LOVE Sublime Stitching!)
-Socks to make sock monkeys with
-Any scrap fabric would be GREAT!  I have some that I love on my Wist list
-FLANNEL!  I have about 6 baby blankets that I need to make so any pastels would be great.  Bright colors would be awesome too! 
-Some pictures of old pin up plus-size girls
-Any jewelry making supplies...beads, wire, tools...anything.  I've just started getting interested in making jewelry but I hardly have any supplies at all.

- I would really like some Christmas decorations.  I love vintage things, homemade things, new things...I just REALLY love Christmas!
- I collect vintage crafty things like pincushions, scissors, thimbles, etc.
- Something from my WISTS http://www.wists.com/dyingtolive
-Anything with Elvis
-Anything with butterflies
-Anything with monkeys
- I really love Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends...so anything for me or my daughter with Bloo or any other characters from the show would ROCK!
- I would LOVE a good book to read! 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 08:52:15 AM by dyingtolive » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2007 09:19:06 AM »

I claim dyingtolive for any jewelry making supplies...beads, wire, tools...anything. 

This is my 5th claim, 2 sent and 2 recieved.

Hi! Im CrossStitchinMomma and Im live in Tennessee (USA). Im a married 25 year old SAHM of one. Im originally from England so any British candy (if youd like to know what types please PM me!) would be welcome as I cant get it over here! I love anything to do with Victorian or Tudor England. I love to knit. I know how to cross stitch but it generally takes a long time and I like finishing things quickly. I just bought a computerized sewing machine but it is super intimidating to me so I havent really used it yet but Id love to learn how to sew. Anything from my wist would be great too!!!

Some skeins of any soft good quality yarn you can find (my favorite colors are black, purple and I like the rainbow colored yarns too but any color will do as long as its not turquoise, yellow, orange or anything neon yuck!) Thanks Grieney!
Id like to learn how to knit cables so some cable knitting supplies would be great.
As always needles are great! I LOVE bamboo knitting needles!!! I bought a pair of bamboo circs and I love them!
I'd like some yarn like this https://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=MM/570.0.24215.
or the Chocolate Cherry color from
http://www.claudiaco.com/  <------I would just asolutely love love love to get some of this or another yarn with the same colors(enough to make some fingerless gloves)!

If you could find anything with British flags on it that would super great.
Anything with Victorian ladies on it would be great too.
I would LOVE anything with Asian stuff or geishas.
Thanks KittyKill!
Id like some cute hippie/vintage patterns.
Some fleece (black preferably and enough for a blanket not a huge one but big enough for two people) fabric for a cozy blanket!
Rotary cutter Thanks Homerof2 !
Electric fabric scissors (I think thats what they are calledI saw them somewherethey are like battery operated I think)
Some fabric with four leaf clovers or Ireland (the word Ireland not actually Ireland itself lol) so I can make a purse for my best friend.

Books/Magazines (used is perfectly fine!):
A beginner sewing book with lots of details, diagrams and descriptions! (Im a sewing machine virgin!)
A beginner dressmaking/clothing how to book.
Id like to learn how to crochet so any beginner crochet book. -Thanks Grieney!
Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Knitting over the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Any Debbie Bliss baby/toddler knitting pattern book
Any funky/hip knitting books like SnB or SnB Nation stuff like that.

Crafted Items:
I saw this on another wist and I am totally in  love with it! I would like one but in black or dark purple material.
I would love one of these (in black & with the oriental theme would be nice) - http://www.lanternmoon.com/SNC.asp
A Drop-In or Small Purseket (in cute retro fabric or just plain black or purple would be best) - http://www.purseket.com/index.php/cPath/index.php?target=categories&category_id=4

A Union Jack purse (I love this!) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6799098

Id love just the British Charm (I love this too!) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6732827

Some black and white photographs of old English churches or houses (preferably the ones made of stone or houses with thatched roofs). I know this one is a long shot but I can dream! Just so you get an idea Id like them all to be relatively uniform because I want a set of 3 to 5 to put in a photograph cluster on my wall. Here are a few examples: 

Thanks purpleone!

My son is 2 years old and he loves anything with Bob the Builder. He also loves trucks and motorcycles.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks anything from my list!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007 09:05:07 AM by CrossStitchinMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/CraftyMomma

Gorgeous hand-dyed yarn! TwilightKnits -

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2007 10:18:38 AM »

I claim CrossStitchinMomma for a surprise!

This is my first claim, none sent, none received.

I live in Oregon.  I work in an office by day and craft by night.  I like cooking, crafting with fabric, collecting craft supplies, painting, and crocheting.  I am new to sewing and quilting and make lots of plushie toys.  I love earth tones, greens, browns, and blues.  I like gnomes, hedgehogs, eating healthy, trying new recipes, and organic gardening.  I like things inspired by nature and appreciate recycled/reused items that are gentle on the earth.  I do not want anything made of leather or fur, please.

Calorimetry in dark green, black, blue, brown, earth tones
  thanks poerava!!!

Crochet/Knitted Hat with cat ears like this one

Tote bag/purse (You can never have too many)

Slippers like these in an earth tone: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=12662.0

A bracelet like one of these:

A ring like this in green, red, black, or clear:

Chunky bracelet/cuff

Sublime Stitching patterns, especially the Kurt Halsey and Craftopia
ones (See wist)

T-shirt stablizer for embroidering on jersey material (See wist)

Cute Japanese fabric

Heather Ross/Amy Butler type fabrics

Other cotton fabrics (see wist for inspiration)

Safety eyes for all of my plushie creations

Buttons of all kinds, especially vintage

Handspun Yarn

Seed Beads

Needle felting kit

Letterpress kit

Stenciling kit

Shrinky Dinks kit

I want to make a cuff/bracelet like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6340949 with seed beads and a peyote stitch, but don't have the supplies or know how to do it. 

Book altering kit

Block Printing Kit

Handmade Stationary/Cards  thanks Banga!

Swap journal (swaps are addicting and I need to keep track of everything)

Any Japanese felt mascot book/felt food book

I love sour/gummy candy or candy from other countries

Anything inspired by things you see on my wist.  (I love surprises!)

Anything inspired by my Etsy faves here:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 10:41:43 AM by critterpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2007 11:16:02 AM »

I claim critterpants for a Tote bag/purse

This is my 2nd claim, with 1 sent, and 0 received.

I live in Chicago, I'm a 31 year old programmer with a degree in art. I currently am into art nouveau and victorian style items. My favorite colors are pink, red, orange, sage green and black.

Now for the wish list:

1.  Big wish!! Fingerless gloves  like the ones on this link with the ribbon lace up, but goes all the way to the elbow.  Preferably in a pink color.

2. A crocheted bolero jacket with a high color that fits my 38 D chesty ;P

3. Any Amy Butler purse or tote pattern except the Betty Shopper and Weekender Bag (I already have those)

5. Duponi fabric remnants

6. Hand made soaps or lotions.  I don't like the smell of vanilla or anything that smells like baking.  I prefer floral or woodsy scents.

7. Flower hairpins and ponytail holders

8. Resin incased insects can be a necklace, earrings, paper weight whatever, I just like these.

9. Middle Eastern Cookbooks

10. Crioline

11. Embroidery thread Thanks vala_amaris

12. Rotary cutter and mat (cant seem to find mine, I think I lost it in the move)

13. Multiple sizes of sewing machine needles (I have a Brother)

14. Knitted or crocheted long long scarves its the time of the season again!
15. A wrist purse with either a Victorian or art nouveau inspiration

16. Embroidery hoops in various sizes Thanks vala_amaris

17. Purse handles

18. And of course anything off of or inspired by my wist list!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 11:20:31 AM by EvilTadpole » THIS ROCKS   Logged
she of the sea

perfecting neuroticism since 1984

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2007 03:58:47 PM »

I claim EvilTadpole for fingerless gloves!

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

I live in Seattle, WA USA.  I'm vegan but not anal about it, and I'm in love with sealife. I have two cats, two bunnies, and an immortal rat.  I love ugly and obnoxious colors, but I hate white and most pastels, ESPECIALLY pastel yellow.  Hot pink and olive green are my two big colors, and I also like 70's colors and vintagey looking things.  Tea gives me migraines and I'm allergic to latex.

Winning themes for me are anything relating to sealife, bugs, birds, vintage 70's, and Asian art (including but not limited to Tibet).

+ handmade soap (vegetable glycerin)
+ knitting bag
+ desk lamp
+ toys for my kitten
+ a usable fish mug
+ sturdy, medium size handbag/purse that I can hang over my shoulder.  My wallet is huge (about 7"x4") and I'd like to start using it

+ blocking board type thing for knitting
+ non-vegan yarns from your stash (I won't buy wool new, but I love recycling and want to felt and dye SO BAD!  If you have any wool that you are never going to use, I can make a good home for it.)
+ super cool pencils (designing with pen is messy!)
+ ribbons (not as a supply, my bunnies love playing with them and my stash is running out!)

+ wire jewelry making (with instructions and tips please!  I've got pliers and things but I don't know how to use them!)
+ beaded jewelry making

YUM (please only send these things if you are 100% certain they are vegan! ask if you have any questions)

+ Chocolate almond clusters (I can't find them here anywhere GRRRR!)
+ Tropical source chocolate bars (mint and crispy rice; they disappeared!  I can't find them anymore!)
+ Awesome popcorn seasonings
+ cool popcorn kernals

If it lives in the water or flies in the air, I'm in love with it. In New Zealand I saw a flying fish and almost wet myself.

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2007 04:55:18 PM »

I claim Fishie for some ribbons for her bunnies

This is my first claim
zero sent
zero recieved

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 35 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in NE OH.  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allerigc to nickel.
Here are my wishes
First off any surprise off my wist list is great!!

Scarfs (crochet or knitted) for christmas
Black for son
Gray for son
Black and Blue for son
Black hat and Scarf for Husband

Big Wishes include:
**Beaded or crocheted/knitted Miser Bag example like this http://www.onceuponapattern.com/59.html or this one http://www.somewhereintime.tv/antiques/miser.html (im not asking for exact replicas of these. However it is ok if they are lol !!).
**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decrotive and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a predrafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)
Knitting and Crocheted Items
Knitted scarf in Black (I cant knit yet be envy those who can)
Crocheted Victorian Reticule like this one http://www.knitheaven.com/vintagepatterns/23_LADYS_RETICULE_CROCHET.htm
Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)
Knitted sleeve cuffs http://www.spunmag.com/article/050410cuffs
I love this shawl and am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.
A Nubia (Civil War Knitted Scarf). Red or Heather Gray would be lovely.  Im not sure if the link will take you directly there.  http://www.raggedsoldier.com/  If it doesnt Click on Needlework Necessities and Novelties and go to knitting patterns.
Dishcloths.... I hate sponges and want to stop using them.   Would like at least a few to start off with.  any colors except white and cream.
Sewn Items
Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.
Tote bag (I really need one of these lol)
Crazy Quilted Purse
Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please.
Regency or Victorian era Reticule
Petticoat either knee or ankle length !!  (Im 5'5)
Supplies that are always needed
Im always needing thread for sewing.  The more the merrier !!

2 yard lengths of eyelet trims and any color is welcome !! 

Patterned Ribbons is also welcomed too!!

Goth/punk/skulls inspired fabric that is at least .5 yards  ( I use these in my home sewing business.  I know ..... I thought she liked victorian and girly. It sells lol)

Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2006 and 2007) and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (used is fine)

Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine (used is just fine)

Purse handles and supplies.  Silver victorian clasps would be great too.
Anything Betty Boop is welcomed
I also adore Charlie Chaplin !!

Crafted Items
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies as I would love to learn how to make my own. Premade bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house. 
Ive always been curious about those soap bombs.  My kids would probally love them !!  Also jars of bath salts would be fantasic as well.
A beaded Victorian Choker would be lovely.

Collected Items
I collect cookbooks from the victorian and ewardian eras !!  Or earlier if you can find them.
Godeys Ladies Book (In later years it was Godeys Ladies Magazine)!!!  Ebay has them frequently just type in Godeys and they will come up.  They were like the victorian Vogue Magazine of the day.  Petersons Magazines are great too.  You can usually get these pretty inexpensively and all years 1830-1890s are welcome !!  I paid anywhere from $4-$9 for the few I have.  Dont worry duplicates are fine.
Vintage Sewing Patterns!!  36 Bust is perfect. 
Im especially trying to find a Jumper from 1948(?) Simplicity 2705.
Candles are great too.  Prefer either fruit scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one)

I would also like some candy if you are outside the US !!
Favs include (but are not limited to.  We love new stuff too!!)
New Zealand - Minties (hubby LOVES them) pineapple lumps (kids LOVE them) and Wittakers Chocolates

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 05:06:22 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2007 05:25:56 PM »

I claim frosty772 for bars of handmade soap.

This is my 2nd claim (0 sent, 0 received).

Hello!  I'm redpopsicles, and I live in San Antonio, TX.

Here's the list (in no particular order)...

**A new swap journal (I've used all the pages in mine) with spaces/lines for partner names, address, who is sending to you, etc. Thanks bkrenning4!

**Wool roving for felting (blues, greens, browns, black, red - really anything but yellow or orange)

**Dread falls in blue(s)/brown(s) or blue(s)/black

**A cute A-Line skirt (PM for sizing)

**Any clothing decorated with one of my likes (PM for sizing)

**Cute gypsy or tiered or broom-style skirt in a solid color or something subtle like http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=53584.0 or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44683.0  It needs to be around 30"ish inches long (I'm short 5'0")

**Set of cloth menstral pads or tampons (with instructions o how to safely clean them)

**Homemade or possibly organic bath products (except bath bombs): lotions, soaps, perfumes (solid or liquid), lip gloss/balm.  Scents I love are chocolate, fruits (strawberry, citrus, apple), sage, cucumber, flowery (rice flower, honeysuckle, fresia), green tea, chai, mint, eucalyptus...

**These grocery bags are so cute!  I love the bread one and the vegetables. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=47761.0

**Iron-on transfer paper

**A DIY Kit for dying wool roving for felting

**A Journal of any kind (lined or unlined pages) and 5"X7"-ish or bigger

**Wool felt

**Soap molds

**Wig head forms

**Something from my WIST www.wists.com/redpopsicles

I'm 28 and a children's activities coordinator for a non-profit family services organization.  My favorite colors are blues, greens, and any other ocean-y colors.  I also like black, brown, pink, red -- really anything but most oranges or yellow.  I love the Harry Potter series, the Dark Tower series (or anything Stephen King), Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan/The Hallows series, Gregory Macguire, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Dorothy Parker, Sylvia Plath, Bret Easton Ellis, Irving Welsh.  For music, I love P.J. Harvey, Elliott Smith, Bikini Kill (and anything Kathleen Hannah, one of my idols), Sleater-Kinney, the Ramones, the Clash, most things punk, The Decemberists, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Wilco, Amy Winehouse, and so many others.  I consider my style to be a mix of a lot of things, influenced by punk, rockabilly, current trends, preppy, and really anything that strikes my fancy on a particular day.  I have 9 piercing and 5 tattoos (and still working on my tattoo collection!), and I love vintage tattoos.  I really love Piscean things.  Also, I love the Jazz Age.  I'm into witchy and magical things, the moon, fish, skulls, pirates, Toulous-Lautrec, Edward Gorey, vintage music instruments and equipment, pin-ups, fairies, goddess mythology (many different pantheons), and now I'm rambling on too long, so if you need any more info, please send me a PM.

Thanks for checking out the list!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 10:19:34 PM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2007 08:09:16 PM »

I claim redpopsicles for grocery bags. 

This is my first claim this round.  I'm in Michigan.

Im 40 and Ive been married 8 years and have two children, Katelyn (12) and Griffin (6). I love to read right now Im into the Kim Harrison books vamps/witches/pixiesyou know. Im a student activities coordinator by day. I hate the color orange and the scent of jasmine and patchoulie. Other than that, Im good. My favorite colors are green and silver, red/pink/black.

Biggest Wish:  If you are from the UK I saw a deck of cards that someone got from the UK with all the royalty on it I want a couple of theseor at least one

I dont mind gently used or recycled items. J

skirts PM for measurements

Bloomers Large

Embellished hoodie, tees or tanks L/XL - pm me for measurements please!  I can give ideas or there are some in my wists I believe.

Stenciled tee for hubby L/XL with Next time Ill wave with ALL my fingers on it

Flannel pjs for 6yo he loves dinosaurs, cars and trucks, regular boy stuff

Shirts - stenciled or recycled for daughter - size small in juniors - Miss Mermaid sent her some and she loved them!!

Crocheted or knitted maryjanes - size 7 - 7.5 US

Essential oils no heavy florals though

Vintage slip patterns

Patterns for clothes from pre-1840s Mens, Womens and Childrens

Any supplies for pre-1840s (rendezvous) camping

Magnetic Snaps

Charms any kind really. I prefer silver, pewter or bronze. I love old ones!

Jewelry findings and beads

Fun or retro fabric

Buttons any kind, color or size

Quilt squares 12x12 for a Craftster quilt

fun, funky soap molds - doesnt have to be originally a soap mold, candy molds are great!

Sewn Items:
Purses not too big, but with handles big enough to go over my shoulder but not long, Im only 5 tall. I like them with a flap or a nice closure please.

Wire wrapping

Glass etching

Microscope slide necklace

Domino necklace

Vintage jewelry - charm bracelets especially

Snacks/candy local to you

Some sort of earring holder got one, but need another!

Jewelry I love Craftster jewelry necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pins,rings, whatever! Charm bracelets would be a huge plus!!!!!

Pens I have a pen fetish there Ive admitted it

Pillows for my couch couch is blue (yuck)

Something from where you live

A Surprise

Something from my wist

Im really stalkable, lots of posts!!

Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2007 08:26:07 PM »

I claim Sevsonlygirl for some soap molds.

Anything off of my wists. I have a ton of ideas on there.

A hoodie.

Hand made glad rag pads. (Cloth Menstrual Pads )

Pendant-I prefer something longer.

This is a stretch but a lap quilt.

Homemade bubble bath, bath salts or bombs. I love citrus smells and vanilla.

Jewelry-rings, bracelets

candles or a learn to make candle kit

A shrine (day of the dead, halloween, 1950's pin up)

A new purse. I love purses!

New journal. Thanks bkrenning4!

New crochet or knitted fingerless gloves

A pencil skirt

plain pillowcases and tea towels to embroider

Messagener bag

A roll up holder thingy for my embroidery thread (like the kind for crochet and knitting needles)

A 1920's style hat

a new scarf

Pj's Thanks Grieney!

Vintage Halloween stuff

A tote bag with pockets

A new wallet

Horror books or ghost story books

Sweaters for my puppies

A new dog bed

About me...
I have been married for about a year, I have 3 jack russell babies. I love pin up and 1950's stuff. I love bad  "B" horror movies. I also love Day of the Dead stuff. Some of my favorite artist are Mitch O' Connell and Lisa Petrucci. I love Rockabilly and old traditional country music but love punk just as much. I live in the Pacific Northwest where the rain is beginning for the next 9 months. I love the color pink, black,reds and certain shades of blue (not neon or navy) or yeah, and greens.

Thanks in advance for picking me. If you have any other questions, please feel free to pm me~
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 08:33:52 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2007 09:46:29 PM »

I claim kittykill for: Homemade bubble bath, bath salts or bombs. I love citrus smells and vanilla

This is my 2nd claim, with 0 sent and 0 received.

Hi, Im Mary Ann and I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest, USA.  My main crafts are bath and body, crochet, and sewing, but I dabble in jewelry, scrapbooking/card making, cross stitch, embroidery, and anything else that catches my fancy. I like most colors, from pastels to brights and jewel tones and neutrals, but I dont like black and pink together. No allergies, except wispy yarn like mohair makes me sneezy and itchy.

Big Wish~Needle Felting Kit/Directions/Needles

Craft Supplies

Craft Books/Magazines/Craft Patterns (used is great!) for crochet, amigurami, embroidery, cross stitch, greeting cards, scrapbooking, polymer clay, beginning knitting. I already have the last year of Crochet! and Hooked on Crochet magazines, and many crochet books, I have added a list of the ones I have to my blog. Thanks Homerof2!

Cotton yarn, any colors
Handspun yarn, thick and thin kind, any colors/material
Lion Microspun yarn, I have lots of black and white but cant find pink and need more of other bright colors!

Pieces of felt, particularly in bright, primary colors and black and white. Also need forest/grass green and sky blue.

Small cross stitch kits, no domestic animals/cutesy teddy bears please

Small amounts of wool roving in various colors to make felted soap

Thick fancy scrapbook paper

Glass beads, bigger than seed beads or bugle beads

Fun buttons, particularly wood/bamboo, natural looking or brightly colored

Crafted Items

Crochet hook roll/holder in turquoise

Black and white photos of buildings, signs, or outdoors

Purse/bag any size with long strap(s), in stripes, polka dots, or asian inspired material

Sewn headbands, especially in light or bright colors (I have dark hair)

A knit hat that will cover my ears.I think I have a weird shaped head

A Scarf

Clutch purse

Bracelets, 8 inches please, I have big (7in) wrists and need to wear them loosely to not aggravate my contact dermatitis. I prefer silver toned and I love beads, cuff style is great too

Woven magazine purse, like on my wist

Sturdy magnets that wont break/fall apart when they fall off my fridge

Fun blocks or trucks for my toddler nephews

Anything Zelda or Mario themed

Beer bottle cap earrings, like on my wist, but with my fave beer, Full Sail Amber (I can provide bottle caps)

Bamboo or cushioned crochet hooks, H or larger

Teeny tiny brads in various colors/finishes for scrapbooking/cardmaking

Coluzzles for scrapbooking/cardmaking. I have a few, please ask which ones.

Sterling silver jewelry findings, especially wire, bracelet toggle clasps, lobster claws, and French ear wires

Hand made journals

Knitted anything, especially socks or easy scarf with super bulky yarn on giant needles

Handmade paper, or even better, diy handmade paper kit

Small ready-to-go scrapbook (s) in boy/toddler theme (I would just have to add pics)

Surprises are cool, there is lots of info in my profile and links.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007 09:49:20 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/19

~The 2015 Quiltalong! is up and chugging along! Come join us!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Mosaic Pots
How to Make a Metallic Chevron Serving Tray
How to Make Easy Fabric Floral Brooch
DIY Painted Umbrellas
DIY: Turning Flowers Into Beautiful Works Of Art
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...