I made this small frame
What you need:
A small frame (mine is wood and has magnets on the back)
A magazine picture(s)
Clear Nail polish
Scissors or cutting knife
Old Credit card (to even out glue)
Optional: glitter nail polishes
How to do it:
1. Prepare surface of frame for paint (Cleaning and/or sanding it)
2. Paint frame with acrylic paint, let it dry
3. Trace frame on to wrong side of image
4. Cut out image
5. Apply coat of glue even out layer of glue with an old credit card
6. Adhere image to frame use card to remove bubbles and wrinkles (if your like me, you can leave those on!!) and let dry until glue turns clear
7. Coat with clear nail polish (Open the windows!!!!) let it dry
8. Add glitter nail polish to highlight image
9. Coat with clear nail polish again!
10 and your all done.!!!
Here is a frame with just acrylic paint and I glued some plastic trinkets on it!
Have fun, Jaime