A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,550
Currently Running With Scissors:
364 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 7  (Read 37682 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007 06:11:30 AM »

Thanks for a great month, ladies!
Habu Textiles Designer Yarn. I had one skein left over from this project. It's really nifty stuff... looks like cotton balls on string, or like someone flayed a Chinese Silkie chicken. This skein is complete, with ball band (although I took it off at one point, so it's taped back on.) The scarf in the link was knitted on size 11's in garter stitch, 25 stitches across, but you could use this one skein to make a decorative scarflette of a decent length if you decreased that to 20 stitches and knit till the skein ran out. It would also make a delicious addition to rapunzel scarves! Yarn stats: Habu item A-29, "tobi moire," color #1. 100% polyester, 68.5 yards, 1/2 oz (14 grams).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/tobimoire.jpg

Crochet Thread Grab Bag. This is a vintage thrift store find. Four partial balls (white, ecru, varigated pink and varigated purple) plus a mini-ball of cherry red.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/crochetcotton.jpg

Handpainted Roving - "Berry Lemonade". This is the only roving I will have for a while! It is two ounces of soysilk top. It features a gorgeous lemony yellow and a color that is somewhere between fuschia and violet, shot through with pale blue. I have pre-fluffed it for you so it will be somewhat easier to spin.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/berrylemonade.jpg

Purple Passion Punch. 100% wool. 87 yards/50 grams. 18 st/21 r on size 10 needles. This yarn smelled strongly of sulphur for some reason when I was dyeing it, but after much washing and drying it has mostly faded. Also, the color in this picture isn't as true as most of my other pictures... the yarn is a bit more "plummy" than it appears here. I have two skeins dyed together, so I'm going to keep them together for now in case someone wants to do a larger project. If two people each want to claim a single skein, PM me and I'll change it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/purplepassionpunch.jpg

Stormy Weather. Wool/nylon/cotton blend, 50 grams, 131 yards. 16st/21rows to four square inches. This yarn was another experiment with black food coloring. The charcoal has tinges of red. The other color is a lovely grey-blue. This yarn will self-stripe.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/stormyweather.jpg

Denim: Wool/acrylic/nylon blend, 50 grams, 137 yards. 23st/24rows to four square inches. This yarn was dyed with a single tone of food coloring, with varied color saturation to make a wide range of tones that harmonize beautifully.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/denim.jpg

Nightshade: Wool/nylon/cotton blend, 50 grams, 131 yards. 16st/21rows to four square inches. This yarn was an experiment with black food coloring. The colors in the picture are true to life, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Because black food coloring is a blend of the other colors, you can see some separation of the red and blue in the lighter grey, but it's subtle and I think it makes the yarn even cooler. This will self-stripe, and I think it would make a neat hat or wristwarmers.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/nightshade.jpg

Neon Trio: Recycled yarn, a silk/acrylic/angora blend. I'm not sure of yardage. When I measured the pink one, I came up with approximately 180 yards, which seems off to me, but I don't have a niddy noddy. It looks to be about a sport weight, so my measurements might be right. The green is a little bigger than the pink, and the purple is smaller (and split up into two skeins, wrapped around each other in the photo). I dyed these with kool aid and food coloring. Because the yarn is recycled, it is kind of fragile. The angora hairs wore off during the dying process. For added strength, you could double-strand it or carry them with something else.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/neontrio.jpg

Heart of Stone Earrings. I know most semiprecious stones, but I don't know what this is. It looks like a mahogany agate with streaks of shimmery tiger's eye. It has a lot of depth, in large, smooth, substantial stone hearts. They were so nifty that I didn't want to do too much to distract from them, but I did make an extra-long wire wrap coil at the top to give an elegant length to the drop. The gold-plated findings bring out the golden streaks in the stone. The result is a clean and simple, feminine yet strong piece.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/heartearrings.jpg

Ending points: 5

October Claims:
alteredmommy to Miss Violaceous - Mucho Funky Loteria Cards #2 - 1 point.
atsuko to Miss Violaceous - Shrinky Dink Anatomical Heart with Wings - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to Moonfairy - Hand-dyed Yarn (Denim) - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to Moonfairy - Hand-dyed Yarn (Nightshade) - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Dalek cami - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - K-9 cami - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Dandelion field socks - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Pink and purple socks - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to wwrich - Heart of Stone Earrings - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to Angry Angel - Neon Trio - 1/2 point
Miss Violaceous to Angry Angel - Jean Blue Button Bracelet (large) - 1/2 point.
RubyTuesday to Miss Violaceous - Pear Pouch 100% Cotton - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to loves2experiment - Handpainted Roving "Berry Lemonade" - 2 points.
loves2experiment to Miss Violaceous - Squarish Pincushion - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to gavagai - Stormy Weather - 1 point.
lapoli to Miss Violaceous - Felted Soaps - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to Sansa - DIY embroidery kit - 3 points.
lapoli to Miss Violaceous - Halloween Dog Treats - 1 point.
lapoli to Miss Violaceous - Halloween Dog Treats - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to sewknitter - Magic Hat Pins (Sceptre and Custom) - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to lapoli - Crochet Thread Grab Bag - 1 point.
redheadskydiver to Miss Violaceous - 12 mixed Christmas cards - 3 points.
Miss Violaceous to Sansa - Purple Passion Punch Yarn - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to misslilamae - Habu Textiles Designer Yarn - 2 points.
RubyTuesday to Miss Violaceous - Pear pouch - 1 point.
alteredmommy to Mis Violaceous - Christmas Tree Cards -  1 point.
lasandri to Miss Violaceous - Peruvian earrings: turquoise bamboo - 1/2 point.
lasandri to Miss Violaceous - Filigree Hair Clips - 1/2 point.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007 06:45:09 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007 08:33:05 AM »

May open my shop later, but for now I have points to spend!

Starting points: 8

Bought:
Miss Violaceous to Angry Angel - Neon Trio - 1/2 point
Miss Violaceous to Angry Angel - Jean Blue Button Bracelet (large) - 1/2 point
xladyluckx to Angry Angel - Cotton Candy- (2)
xladyluckx to Angry Angel - Tutu - (2)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2007 04:19:43 AM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brihene

i'm kind of a big deal.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007 08:50:15 AM »

Sarahs Super Spiffy Swap Shop!

Allergy Info: I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, but they don't come near me when I craft, but there might be a few random cat hairs on it. Nobody in my family smokes.
1 POINT ITEMS

Summer Shirt
This is a bleached tank top, with random summery images on it. It is size medium and very comfy! As you can see, the left strap is broken, but it will be fixed before mailing!

Purple and Black Scarf
A scarf I knit out of fun fur! Very warm and snuggly!
SOLD TO REDHEADSKYDIVER!

Red and Black Scarf
Another fun fur scarf!

Turquoise and Green Hat
I knit this hat out of boa yarn! I've never worn it, only to put it on in the picture! Super soft!

And this is what it looks like on

Hot Pink Fun Fur Scarf
This is a super pink scarf made with fun fur! Super cozy!
SOLD TO REDHEADSKYDIVER!

I Love Rex Shirt
This is a shirt I made for a Rex Goudie concert, I wore it once. It has black letters and a red heart, outlined with glow in the dark puffy paint. Would be great if you like Rex Goudie, or have a boyfriend named Rex.

Girly Bracelet
This is a gorgeous beaded bracelet, with a heart charm. It is on an elastic string with ribbon, and is pink, darker pink, green, blue and some silver beads too. It's way prettier in real life, my camera likes messing up my pictures Tongue

Record Bowls
These are two record bowls, each 1 point. The red one is Mozart and the other one is Warm and Tender.

Cute Purse
This is a cute little purse I made when I was younger. It is perfect for a little girl. It's pink plaid, with lime green stiching, and there are dog, flower and elephants stiched on it. No strap at the moment, but will add one when I send. PM me for fabrics.
Front:

Back:

Bandana Purse
Cute purse made from a blue bandana. The strap is black fabric with rainbow polkadots. Unlined.

Potholders
These are potholders I made using a ...thing I can't remember the name of Tongue They are really pretty!
L-R: Sunset, Rainbow, and Techno Rainbow.
1 point each, or all 2 for 2 points!

Pretty Soap
Soaps! Made not by me, but by a local artist I know! The scents are: pear (blue with sparkles), tangerine (orange) and blackberry (purple)! 1 point for each or take em all for 3 points!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/xsodeepx/100_2775.jpg
Claimed by LaughingLark! Thanks!

1/2 POINT
Pick any TWO of the following for 1 point!

Orange and Gold Coin Purse
This is an orange UNLINED coin purse/makeup bag. It is hand sewn with beads on the side. Very cute! The orange is darker than in the picture.

Hemp Bracelet
This is a beige hemp bracelet, with green and red beads. Way prettier in real life. I'll try to get a better picture!

Moon Pin
This is a pin with a fabric moon and glowing puffy paint, gold puffy paint and purple puffy paint. Great for Halloween!

Santa Pin
This is a pin pain ted with 3 coats of black paint, and a decopauged santa. Perfect stocking stuffer!

Glass Marble Magnets/Bobby Pins
These are flat glass marbles with images I super glued onto them. 2 for 1 point! Also, specify if you want a magnet or bobby pin! I AM NOW MAKING CUSTOM MARBLE MAGNETS!

GEMINI AND HELLO MY NAME IS GOOFY ARE CLAIMED! THANKS FUN4BAMBI! LOVE LIKE, WII, HAMSTER AND GEEK HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BY MAREMARE312!

Felt Purse
Little purse made from white felt, and orange tinkerbell (though you can't see much tinkerbell) fabric for the strap. Unlined. Can be made in other colors. PM me for details.

The Six Eyed Monster Barrette
This is a barrette with red ribbon and six googly eyes! Everything is superglued on, so it won't fall off!

Brown and Tan Scarf
I knit this scarf a while ago, and it is half a point because around the middle some of the stiches unraveled. My mom helped me fix it Tongue, so it shouldn't unravel anymore. You can't really notice it, it's just a bit skinnier in the middle! Super long and soft, made with fun fur!

Thanks For Shopping! More items will be added soon!

Sold:

Bought:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2007 07:24:06 AM by Brihene » THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < )

My shop the swap 7 shop!

Horse swap, anyone?
K_lox
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007 04:17:59 PM »

*Kim's Swap Shop is OPEN!*
Come on in!  Wink Everything is handmade by me unless otherwise noted. I craft in a smoke-free, pet-free home. Please PM me if you have any questions!

Please click on the pictures to view a larger size!

One Point Items

Homemade Lip Balm- Made with nicolassa's kit from.. I think it was STS2? Contains beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, and peppermint oil for flavor.
SOLD to penguino!

Polka Dots Fabric Notecards- Adorable fabric notecards with a textured writing surface. These measure about 4.5 x 5.5 inches. You'll get a set of four.  Smiley 1 set available

Cute Tooth Brooch- 3-D felt brooch w/ pinback

Pink Soap Saver- Use this as a soap holder and scrubber! I crocheted this out of 100% cotton yarn. It holds a large bar of bath soap. SOLD to Brihene!

Sugar Skull Brooch

Thanks for stopping by!

Green= Sent
Purple= Received

SOLD:
1. TheSickRose to penguino- homemade lip balm- (1)
2. TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus- polka dot cards- (1)
3. TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus- on the road magnets-(1)
4. TheSickRose to Brihene- pink soap saver- (1)

5. TheSickRose to penguino- homemade lip balm- (1)

BOUGHT:
1. Sewknitter to TheSickRose- needle felting kit- (2)
2. ptarmic wumpus to TheSickRose- owl felt- (2)

Started with 2 points

2 current, 1 pending points, 3 total
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007 07:01:08 AM by TheSickRose » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007 06:30:38 PM »

lapoli's lovelies

let it be known i have an 80lb dog that likes to sit on soft things and a 14lb cat that likes my yarn.  i am in north carolina.

***Each claim comes with a special present!***

Although the photo is sideways, and not terribly color-accurate, you're looking at a dusty purple alpaca blend, bulky weight yarn, kool-aid dyed by me.  100grams/120yards/110meters.  2 points and it can be yours!

new!

These are beautifully colored, lavender scented bath salts.  Each bag comes with approximately 2 teaspoons of salts.  I have 4 purple/lavender organza bags and 4 cream/white organza bags. 4 for 1 point!

Both cloths are standard dish/wash cloth size and are made of 100% cotton -- machine washable + lay them flat to dry to retain their shape.  Each is actually not a muted green as pictured, but rather a bright blue that doesn't photograph well.  1 point each makes it yours!

Petite soaps!  3 for 1/2 point, 6 for 1 point. Your choice of colors and limited fragrances (lavender, lime, cinammon, etc).  PM me if you want me to whip up something custom for you.

new!

Bath fizzies! 1 point for a set of three.  The top picture includes three basic shapes.  The bottom picture is of a set of three that I'll call the "fruit basket."  Each purple fizzie is gently scented with a lavender/vanilla blend and is sure to wipe away stresses!  Don't like an entire set?  PM me and we can mix and match!

Green knit headband with beads/metallic thread.  Pretty, but a bit large.  If you've got a small head, I'll block it to try to make it shrink a bit more. If you're interested, I'll take a picture of me wearing it so you can see how it fits. 1/2 point.

Un-Felted Soap -- This is a Calendula Toms of Maine bath soap surrounded by warm + fuzzy wool.  With warm  water and gentle use, it will felt slightly, exfoliate your skin and make waking up in the morning just a bit more fun! 1 point.

Two items here:

#1 - Fruit Baby Hat.  Can be custom with colors, but PM me first please to  make sure I've got time to get it out to you in a week! Smiley  Each hat is 2 points.

#2 - Mason Dixon Bib.  Can be custom with colors--just let me know what you want! Each bib is 1 point.

new! supplies!

i realized, too late, that i'm not a sewer, though in my brief time pretending, i managed to accumulate a great stash. i'll do 2 at a time until i'm cleaned out!

1/2 yard of Belle by Amy Butler for Rowan Fabrics.  2 points.

(I'm not sure what fabric sizes are in points, so I'm starting here and we'll see what happens)

I have more fabrics that I'll post as soon as I get these new homes!

Custom requests you don't see here? PM me and let's see what we can work out!

Coming Soon! dog treats, and felted soaps! Check back later this afternoon or PM me to be notified with shop updates!

Starting Points:  3
Pending Sold Points:  3
Current Points:  0
Total Points (Current + Pending): 3

Sold:
sent received

to Phizzychick -- set of 3 "fruit basket" bath fizzies (1) to Moonfairy -- 100g alpaca hand-dyed yarn (2)
to Miss Violaceous -- 2 felted soaps (1)
to Ptarmic Wampus -- set of 4 bath salt pouches (1)
to Miss Violaceous -- 1 Halloween Box of Peanut Butter Dog Treats (1)
to Miss Violaceous -- 1 Halloween Box of Peanut Butter Dog Treats (1)
to nosusanfx -- 1 Halloween Box of Peanut Butter Dog Treats (1)

lapoli to GatsbyGirl - Flea Market Fancy fabric - (1)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Splish Splash fabric (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 1 yd of Peony fabric (2)
lapoli to aeronberry - 4 different fabrics (4)
lapoli to xladyluckx - 1yd Alexander Henry tattoo fabric (2)
lapoli to Pia_77 -- 100g Knit Picks Hand Dyed Yarn (2)
lapoli to purpleone -- numbers fabric (1)

Claimed:

from Phizzychick -- set of 15 felt sewn notecards (1)
from Ptarmic Wampus -- mobile #1 (2)
from Dropdeadsuzie -- felt patchwork apple pincushion (1)
from Moonfairy -- pink galaxy necklace, bluedragonfly earrings, yellow earrings (1)
from loves2experiment -- Cottage Chic Lavender Sachets (1)
from atsuko - Nara Lamb pendant - (1)

from alteredmommy - Christmas Cards (1)
from rubytuesday -- Crisp white cotton Apple Jackets (1)
from Miss Violaceous -- crochet cotton thread (1)
from atusko - bottom whorl drop spindle (1)
from DropDeadSuzie -- cherry bag (1)
from loves2experiment -- tres chic lavender sachets (1)
from Sansia -- gnome!!! (3)
from penguino -- Loud Worsted (2)
from aeronberry -- grab bag of yarn (1)
from bhean -- 100g food colouring hand dyed yarn

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007 04:39:42 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojo
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007 04:33:00 AM »

OPEN
~*~ Mojo's Shoppe ~*~

All items are from my smoke-free home.  I do have a dog but she has had no access to these things and anyway is a hypoallergenic breed.

Paper Flower Wreath.  Made with decorative papers, ribbon, beads.  Approx. 12 (2 points)
New wreath coming soon!

Items below are one point unless otherwise noted.

Glass bead necklace, 21", royal blue, amber, yellow, and gold.

Childs poncho- crocheted in ribbon yarn.  Bright multicolor with white fur trim.  14 at longest point, 10 shoulder span.

Gold pin with dangling beads, cloisonne style roses on the ends and faceted black glass in the center, 2".   Made by my aunt!  This is very pretty!  Sorry, I could not get a clearer picture.

SUPPLIES

2 points. Red Heart in Lilac.  Jumbo skein (8 oz). Worsted, no dye lot.

Started round 7 with 4 points
claimed: ptarmic to Mojo- leafy green satin scarf (1)

My Points: 3

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007 11:23:41 AM by Mojo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007 11:20:50 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!

.5 point items:
cell phone screen cleaner charms:
pink

red
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/5/2/7/1/webimg/64165954_o.jpg
-claimed by sewknitter
blue
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/5/2/7/1/webimg/64165939_o.jpg
-claimed by sewknitter

union jack guitar ring:
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/ujgr.jpg
-claimed by mandajane

ice cream or sushi charm (.5 pt/ea)
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3169.jpg
-sushi claimed by ptarmic wumpus, ice cream claimed by redheadshydiver

cupcake charm (1 available) - for 1 point i can make it into a necklace or phone charm
-1 claimed by redheadskydiver

boombox necklace

nintendo earrings:

turquoise colored earrings (that i got from  another swap):

japanese fabric flower ring:

chinese takeout ring (3 available):

nautical star earrings

blue pistol earrings (3 available)
-claimed by mandajane

red bow earrings

rainbow cubes & stars earrings

magenta guitar pick earrings with sculpey beads:

chococat ring:

bottle cap earrings:

guitar pick rainbow earrings (left pair is pride side up. specify which pair you would like)

1 point items:
vintage pop phone charm or zipper pull:
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/pop2.jpg
-claimed by wwrich

skull & guns earrings:

infant newsboy cap (synthetic fibers)
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/hat.jpg
-claimed by mandajane

russian nesting doll earrings:

washi wraped bamboo tile necklace

acrylic aqua necklace

"left overs" -tigereye, blackstone, blue stone(i forgot which), 22k gold plated earwires:

katamari prince keychain:

setsuna (sailor pluto necklace)

argyle brass knuckles necklace with shimmer coating

candy ornament

kokeshi girl ornament:

cupcake ornament:

heartbroken ornament:

skulls and guns earrings:

hello kitty afro puffs necklace (large) with shimmer
-claimed by brihene, but can make another!

*Custom Stainless Surgical steel Belly button ring:
ravenclaw

gryffindor

mermaid pinup

i call these "cajones" (20mm beads)

revolver stitch markers

sugar skull guitar pick earrings
-claimed by DropDeadSuzie, Paper Tart, Laughing Lark, & Moonfairy, but can make more!

chinese food charm bracelet:
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3009.jpghttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3006.jpg
-claimed by Paper Tart

strawberry rainbow choker (about 13")

2 points

bath set; includes bath mitt, wash cloth & headband
crocheted w/ peaches & cream 100% cotton

current: 2
pending:0
total: 2

sold:
to mandajane - blue pistol earrings - (.5)
                     - union jack guitar ring - (.5)
                     - infant newsboy cap - (1)
Paper Tart - chinese takeout bracelet - (1)
                -sugar skull earrings - (1)
to LaughingLark - sugar skull earrings - (1)
to redheadskydiver - cupcake charm - (.5)
                            - ice cream charm - (.5)
to Brihene - HK afro puffs necklace - (1)
to sewknitter - hk cell phone cleaner red - (.5)
                    - hk cell phone cleaner blue - (.5)
to Moonfairy - sugar skull earrings - (1)

to wwrich - vintage pop - (1)

bought:
from Paper Tart - triptyc frame - (1)
from ptarmic wumpus - costume - (3)
from psyche - 2 custom stenciled shirts (4)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007 06:08:47 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007 03:45:53 PM »

Hello! I'm Selkie!
We are a non smoking house with 3 cats! If you are allergic, I will launder and immediately isolate the item.

1/2 point
handmade fleece baby booties - I got these at a craft fair about 10 years ago - my children have outgrown them. They have non skid on the sole.

1/2 point

Dark Red floral print cotton bag, lined with inside pocket, made from decorator sample book.

1/2 point
Vintage green and white crocheted cotton bag with bamboo handles, lining and gold button. My Aunt made this probably 60's - 70's.

1 point
Cotton crocheted backpack - done in sugar and cream peach, green and yellow vareigated yarn.

1 point

Pink round cotton blanket 4' - 5' in diameter - loose weave.

2 points
Moebius scarf - tan silk - more of a dressy scarf/neck decoration than a winter scarf.

2 points
Moebius scarf done in wool-ease - thick and heavy enough to wear as a winter scarf. I have 8 colors to choose from and I will custom make it - It will probably take an extra week to ship as I will need time to knit the scarf.

An example and description of a moebius scarf...
http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/scarfmb.shtml

2 points
Handmade cotton costume dress - only worn once. This is probably about 5 years old - I think I was a size 18/20 when I made it. Nothing wrong with it, just didn't have another occasion to wear it.

Selkie

pending:3
total: 1

sold:
selkie to ptarmic wumpus - Sewing thing (2)
selkie to sewknitter - Framed counted cross stitch cat - (1)
selkie to sewknitter - Framed counted cross stitch cat - (1)
selkie to lapoli - handknit waldorf style gnome (3)

bought:
ptarmic wumpus to selkie    - Plaza Jacket - (3)
moonfairy to selkie - custom painting - (3)

[/quote
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007 06:48:14 AM by selkie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Paper Tart

We are the Robots. Doot-doot-de-doot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2007 03:56:52 PM »

Shop is Open!

Paper Tart's

Shop of Oddments and Curiosities
All pieces made in a non-smoking environment and inspected by 2 curious cats

Next we have a completely useless book (1 point) - so I like to call it sculpture.
This is an accordion style book whose pages have been folded in various ways. The paper is butcher paper that has been painted and decorated on the front and back. Measures about 15" x 8" when closed.

and when opened one way it looks like this

but when you open it the other way it looks like this

CD Holders made from a record (.5 point) Just like a record bowl but folded up to hold 4 or 5 Cd's in their cases. Also good for holding greeting cards.
There are 10 of these available. You must either order 2 or get another .5 point item from my shop at the time you place your claim - only whole point claims please. 1 sold 9 more to go!

here it is in action:

Jacob's Ladder (2 points) - Classic child's toy. Made with heavy chipboard covered in Origami paper and bound using grosgrain ribbon.
Each Board is about 3" x 2" each ladder has 8 sections.
3 Available - Left multi-color, center various red origami patterns, right pretty pastels.

details:

Cute little cigar style box (1 point) covered in olive green book cloth with a plexi glass top. This was my first attempt at making one of these so the top is a little small and the border around the plexi is a little sloppy. But maybe it can find a home where it isn't so harshly criticized.  Measures 5" x 3" and is about 2" deep.
with the top closed:

with the top opened:

Piano Hinge Binding Book (1 point) This is the book on the left in the 2 pics below. Measures 7"x 7" and has 4 double sided pages (8 sides all together). The pages are duplex card stock blue on the outside and off-white on the inside.

Sold!Soft cover Pamphlet Book (.5 point) This is the book on the right in the 2 pics below. Very simple hand sewn pamphlet with about 16 pages is about 4" x 5". The cover is just a folded sheet of paste paper that the text block can be slipped out of. You must order another .5 point item from my shop at the time you place your claim - only whole point claims please.

Chip Board Box with tumbled pottery shard (1point) 3" x 3" x 3" hand constructed chipboard box. Joints are reinforced with black paper strips. Pottery shard has been tumbled in a rock tumber and tied and glued on to the top of the box.
closed view:

opened view:

starting points: 3
available points: 1
pending points: 3

Items claimed from me (sold):
kitschkween - Triptych photo (1)
DropDeadSuzie - Black Border Skeleton Prints (1)
Atsuko - skeleton Prints (2)
Nosusanfx - skeleton prints (1)
lasandri - skeleton prints (1)
sewknitter - altered photo album (1)
loves2experiment - softcover blank book (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus - Beaded Mouth (1)
Pia_77 to papertart - green accordion book (1)
misslilamae - Box with Rock (1) Accordiaon Book (1) Pamphlet Book (.5) Record CD holder(.5)

Items I have claimed (bought):
Psyche - overly aggressive comic wallet (1)
Kitschkween - Chinese food bracelet & Sugar skull earrings (2)
atsuko to papertart - Bat & Bones (2)
wwrich to papertart - monster purse (3)
gatsby girl to paper tart  - fold your own boxes set of 3 (1 point)
gatsby girl to paper tart - set (10) of notecards (1 point)
sewknitter to paper tart - felting kit (2 points)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007 10:21:54 PM by Paper Tart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My infrequently updated Blog
My sparsely furnished Flickr
Cookies
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007 03:30:00 PM »

END OF ROUND 7
My Current Points = 3
My Pending Points = 0

TOTAL POINTS = 3

BOUGHT -
sewknitter to cookies - felting kit - (2)RECEIVED 10/15
LaughingLark to Cookies - supplies group #1  - (1)RECEIVED 10/20
moonfairy to cookies - Halloween set - (2)RECEIVED 10/29
gavagai to cookies - tree of life necklace - (1) RECEIVED 12/24

SOLD -
Cookies to ptarmic wumpus - spirograph notes (1)SENT 10/10
Cookies to LaughingLark-Baby Washcloth (1) send by 10/22SENT 10/15
Cookies to alteredmommy - rose hankie & orange buttons (1) send by 10/23SENT 10/20
cookies to mandajane - Pink Baby Hat & Blue Newborn Cap  - (1) send by 10/24SENT 10/19
cookies to moonfairy - Seed Beads - (1) send by 10/25SENT 10/20

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007 09:39:01 AM by Cookies » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Miso-Glazed Salmon
How to Make Homemade Vegan Kimchi
Korean BBQ Beef Taco Recipe
Put A Delicious Asian Twist On Chicken Wings!
Stir-Fry 101
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...