A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What's Your Favorite Movie Snack?  (Read 2489 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007 02:45:34 AM »

i have way too many movie channels for my own good, plus a DVR with anywhere from 30-200 hours of tv (depending in if i record HD) so TV/Movies are  a BIG thing in this house...i mean BIG...lol...i watch enough TV alone, to have 14 (roughly) favorite shows, that i have seen every episode of....but i digress, i watch approximately 1-4 movies per week, depending on the week, and whats on TV....

favorite foodies during my marathons...

i love:
chips (plain baked lays) with ranch sour cream dippy stuff...
air popped pop corn
nachos (well these i dont make at home..the RARE time i go to the theater, i get super nachos...and never eat even a third of them...but they taste soooo gooooood....)

i prefer healthier things to nibble on...

i eat:
in front of the TV 8/10 times...but i also work out in front of the TV (seriously, my gym has TVs on most of their cardio equipment, its awesome....), crochet in front of the TV, surf the web in front of the TV, and do EVERYTHING in front of the TV....and though my IQ has dropped 5 points since HS, its not cos of TV (if anything, TV has kept it up....) i must say this: TV will NOT rot you brain! lmao
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007 02:40:50 PM »

another fav of mine is monkey buns. mmmmmm....i'll post the recipe in a few days when i can find it since i'm going out of town early in the morning...

ok here it is...Monkey Buns

3 cans buttermilk biscuits
1 t. cinnamon
3/4 c. margarine
2/3 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar

mix together cinnamon and sugar in bowl and set aside. melt margarine and brown sugar in pot on stove, keep on low until needed. cut biscuits in quarters and roll in mixture of cinnamon and sugar. put half of biscuits in greased bundt pan. pour half of margarine and brown sugar mixture over dough. put other half of cinnamon sugar biscuits into pan and cover with the rest of brown sugar mixture. bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown on top. use large plate to cover bundt pan and flip over quickly so brown sugar mixture doesn't spill off. enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunia
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007 09:58:58 AM »

wow it's been a long time since I had puppy chow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ambam
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007 09:19:24 PM »

Someone mentioned popcorn with Milk Duds, I like popcorn with whatever movie candy there is, preferably Junior Mints. It's fun when it's dark and you're not sure what you're going to get. I think I've also put gummy bears in there with the Junior Mints.

I like going to a fancy candy store and getting lots of fun candy.

In Spain (probably other places, too) they have those types of candy stores attached to the movie theater. You can get like two of each type of candy. Then there's an additional element of entertainment during the movie as you pick out which piece of candy to eat next!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007 08:42:06 AM »

I like popcorn and junior mints also. Popcorn and rasinettes are good too.

I think i have to go make grilled cheese and tomato soup. It is my "I'm not feeling good favorite." and today I dont feel so hot.

I also love making cookies while I watch movies...mmmmm cookie dough....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007 12:25:12 PM »

I love popcorn, especially at one of the second run theaters because they actually pop it on site!
But my favorite snack to sneak into the movies (I'm bad, I know) are Pepridge Farm Goldfish crackers.  I can go through a whole bag during a movie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Modern Horror: Mockumentary
How to Look Good on a TV Interview
Creating the Ideal Recording Environment
Watch, Pass, or Rent: The American & Going the Distance
Screenwriting Card Trick
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...