A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kid's Trick or Treat Bag Swap  (Read 3682 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007 02:37:11 PM »

lol...thanks....yea, Murphee ALWAYS has that grin on...he has an underbite, and it always shows...so he always looks happy...he was actually really mad at me..i kept telling him to sit...he doesnt like it when he has to listen...lol..but he was VERY happy with all his presents (he loves presents)

and Lily's dumbfounded look was courtesy of the gummy worms i was dangling above my head....she can already feed herself with a spoon...AT 4 MONTHS!! she loves all food...i waved my chicken nugget in her face (teasing her, nananana youcant have none...cos she gets a pouty face and its totally cute!) and she GRABBED IT and SHOVED it in her mouth...i was laughing so hard i almost forgot to take it back from her....hence the cookie is an immediate hit! she is still playing with it too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007 12:24:11 PM »

We recieved!
I was SO sad when I got the box out of the mail and it was smashed and it had been tied back together and a big sticker on the top that said " We're sorry, your article was damaged during processing". UGH! I HATE THE POST OFFICE! The poor box looks like it was ran over by a truck.
So we brought it home and everything was perfectly fine.. not even the chocolate was melted. Cheesy
Howie isnt home from school yet, so here are pics of Ethan and his cool treats. The first thing he said was " MOM!! NAKES!" which means snakes.. he loves snakes.

He got chocolate and a Pez that glows (we tested it in the closet to make sure), a glowy necklace, NAKES!, a puzzle with candy in it and some pumpkin playing cards.

I got a bag too.. thanks! I got lots of pumpkin Lindor truffles, NAKES!, and a lipgloss in a little metal slidy tin..I had to call my mom and tell her about the lipgloss it reminded me of the ones I got when I was a kid.

Please note the cool vintage tags... those are awesome!

here's Howie and his goodies:

I'll post pics of Howie when he gets home.
THANK YOU  Lydia, Tess, Kaiser and Jane!!!*HUGS*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007 05:44:12 PM by Knichole » THIS ROCKS   Logged

vala_amaris
Vala Queen of TMI

I'm kinda nuts but really sweet!

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007 12:43:23 PM »

Sweet haul!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007 01:12:45 PM »

he looks so happy!! great job *insert Knichole's partner's name here* with all the goodies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
yaxbooty
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007 03:50:36 PM »

Woopee!  
Raine got her bag from CheyElizabeth.

She got an adorble trick or treat bag with witches 'n stuff, a candy corn wallet (my favorite!), 2 Harry Potter things that look like rocks hooked to a pin but you look in them and there is a picture (Raine LOVES these!), little bat ears that she is riding her bike in right now, fake blood  Grin, and her favorite - a black rose with some purple glitter.  I think CheyElizabeth put the glitter on.  She also sent a cool little card that has a happy skeleton on it.

Then she got GOBS of yummy candy.  We love Pixie Sticks here!  She immediately ate the Hershey's kisses so they aren't in the picture.

Here she is cheesing in her bat ears holding her creepy rose and bag.  And of course, the blood.  She couldn't wait to get that open!

Thank you thank you thank you CheyElizabeth!  I know it's not as easy when they aren't little tiny ones!  You did a great job!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007 06:18:16 PM by yaxbooty » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007 07:44:40 PM »

Very limited internet access till I get the router fixed on Saturday. Please check the list on page one and pm me any updates thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007 01:16:31 PM »

Yay for Halloween treats!

wignatz, the ghost and pumpkin totes are way cool!

CheyElizabeth, I love those bat ears, did you stitch them or are they felt? Did you glue or stitch them to the headband? Can you tell I want a pair?  Grin

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
PwrToolChick
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2007 05:59:08 AM »

I just love love love all of the action shots!  Craftster kids are the cutest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cookies
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007 12:51:47 PM »

Logan finally got to open his box on Saturday night, and boy, was he excited!  No pictures yet (real camera, no digital), but I'll post some when I can.  MissDisney, if you have some, go ahead and put them up!

He opened the box to first find a lovely handmade card, followed by a sewn checkerboard with fimo clay checkers!  At this point, I decided that the stuff I had sent was pretty crappy, lol.

Next were two awesome candy-scented soaps that I want to steal, but he won't let me use them.

A little deeper, and we find two painted hermit crab shells for our little guys, one is black with Mickey Mouse ears, and the other is blue with stars/moons.  So cute!

Then he pulls out the neatest plastic piggy bank painted in all different colors, which he loved, because he likes "rainbow" things.  And, the next morning, he proceeded to hold the pig over my head saying "poop poop poop poop."  LOL, boys are so mature!

Finally, there was an awesome quilted trick or treat bag, pieced together with lots of bright colored fabric.  I love it!  I tried telling him it was going to be my new purse, but he wasn't having any part of that!  It was full of mini Hershey bars, M&M's, and Tootsie Roll pops.  He's already finished off the orange ones...and he agreed that I could have some of the others (besides his favorites - orange and cherry) but I had to leave at least one of each kind for him to try (weird, because he rarely tries anything new!)

MissDisney, you did an awesome job!!!  Logan is thrilled to death!  He's so spoiled, that normally nothing is exciting for longer than a few minutes, but he's crazy about all these goodies.  You should really be proud!  Thanks so much!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CheyElizabeth
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007 01:08:34 PM »

Yay! Raine looks great covered in blood, lol! I'm so glad she likes it yaxbooty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Try a Twisted Half-Up Hairstyle for Homecoming
Try This Quick and Easy Braided Style for School
How to Create a Milkmaid Halo Plait Hairstyle
Try a Glam, Side Bun for Homecoming
Get a Faux Hawk Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...