A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beary Jackson, amigurumi bear with pattern link! (img heavy)  (Read 56973 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

UniFroggy
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007 07:47:49 PM »

VERY CUUUUTE!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dweebycricket
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007 10:32:02 PM »

OK, I've come out of lurkdom to say THANK YOU for the pattern!  I've been trying to expand beyond rectangles, and have been engrossed in The Happy Hooker for the last few weeks.  When I saw your bear and pattern, I knew that this would be my first non-rectangle project.  I've already finished the head and body!  This pattern is great for beginners!

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rheatheylia

...I think I could make one of those...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007 09:05:21 AM »

OK, I've come out of lurkdom to say THANK YOU for the pattern!  I've been trying to expand beyond rectangles, and have been engrossed in The Happy Hooker for the last few weeks.  When I saw your bear and pattern, I knew that this would be my first non-rectangle project.  I've already finished the head and body!  This pattern is great for beginners!

Thanks!
You're very welcome! When I first started crocheting I was bummed out by the lack of cute and free amigurumi patterns (I'm cheap, heh). Though there are more out there now it's still nice to be able to contribute Smiley
And thanks to everyone for the nice comments, they make me want to make more patterns   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns
Crochet Patterns, hats and amigurumi
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2007 08:41:32 PM »

Thank you for sharing this uber cute bear and the pattern with us.  I am a newbie trying to make the TMNT for my daughter's Christmas present.  I made the heads from a modified ball pattern and plan to add your body to mine.  Smiley  I was thinking of starting on line #16 after making a 8 sc in ring.  Is this right?  Thank you!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007 10:05:45 PM »

Aw, so very cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
starscrossing
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007 05:46:11 AM »

Beary cute. (sorry. I couldn't resist.)  I've bookmarked this so I can remember to work him up after I finish the 7 Christmas projects that landed on my plate when my sisters agreed to "Handmade Christmas" this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. - Oscar Wilde
Rheatheylia

...I think I could make one of those...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007 11:31:55 AM »

Thank you for sharing this uber cute bear and the pattern with us.  I am a newbie trying to make the TMNT for my daughter's Christmas present.  I made the heads from a modified ball pattern and plan to add your body to mine.  Smiley  I was thinking of starting on line #16 after making a 8 sc in ring.  Is this right?  Thank you!! Smiley

Round 16 is his "neck" so starting there and continuing would make just the body. I would chain 8 and connect to form a circle, that way the neck would be open and it'd be easier to stuff. It'd work with 8 in a ring, but I'd do an extra row of 8 to give it more of a visible neck before the increases. I hope that makes sense, heh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns
Crochet Patterns, hats and amigurumi
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007 03:01:35 PM »

Thank you Rheatheylia!!  I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shared your pattern.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Cuttie_2008
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007 04:01:11 PM »

He's so adorable! I can't wait to start.. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my infantile blog! http://juliadawn.blog.com/
Mienna
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007 06:49:45 PM »

I finally sewed on the body pieces tonight and here he is. He's kind of wonky, but this is my first amigurumi, so be gentle!

He has no face yet 'cause I'm crummy at doing faces, so I'm going to find some cute buttons for eyes.

P.S. Thanks for the simple pattern! It was fantastic, so easy to follow, even for someone who's new to crochet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Your Hair Like Selena Gomez
How to Braid Extensions
How to French Braid Fringes
How to Do UpDo Hairstyles
How to Make Dreadlocks with Short Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...