A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anime/Manga Swap Round 2 GALLERY  (Read 11494 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007 01:45:30 PM »

I'm a little late with these additional pics, but my friend from Dallas flew in for a few days--so all we did was goof off and go clubbing. So here's the rest of what Sayomi sent me:

The larger items together--She painted me a cute Sailor Moon pic that I later framed. Also, when you open the Kagome purse (see my previous post) this is what is lining the inside---->

Pretty Kanzashi! I had drooled over her mad kanzashi skills before so she made me this cute hair barrette.

But wait there's more!!!

Other items from Left to Right: Perfume samples, angel buttons by one of my favorite fantasy artists--Nene Thomas, Tea Bag holder that says "Drink Me" like from Alice in Wonderland. I keep it on my fridge with a magnet, Sayomi included some of my favorite Lipton teas in it also. The Bow with the blue heart is actually made from serial cables, like what you would hook a hard drive to a motherboard with. I'm a part-time computer technician, and I always wanted to make something out of these ribbon-like cables. This one she made into a fridge magnet for my kitchen...which is like my temple at home, so I love adding stuff to it. ^_^ And finally the last item is the Shikon Jewl shards in a tube that are really pink bath salts. Very Creative!

Thanks again Sayomi! You've totally spoiled me rotten.

Sign me up for round 3!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Sayomi
D-I-Y Designettes of Metrowest Massachusetts

Make tea, not war.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007 05:31:05 AM »

Yay! I am so excited that you liked my first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007 11:49:24 AM »

My package arrived from SavoryxPie!  My camera battery is charging, so it'll be a while before I can post photos (hopefully tonight after anime club?).  But here's the list of everything:

- Kurama plushie in boxers and a sleepy face X3
- Higurashi no Naku koro ni chopstick holders (there's a LOT of scary stuff involving food in Higurashi! <3)
- Tactics keychain with shrinky dinks of Youko, Kantarou, and Haruka.  They're precious!  <3
- CANDY.  Half of which has already been consumed.  ^^;
- Sanrio stickers.  <3  ^^

Thank you for everything, Pie!  I am a very happy panda right now.  ^__^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dizzylizzy

dreamers have become an endangered species

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007 03:33:59 PM »

A little overdue, but here's pics of the amazing loot GirlOutlaw sent me. Forgive the wonky pics, brand new camera, still trying to figure it out. And I guess it doesn't really help that I only bought a 5MP, all I could afford.  Cry

Anyway............. presenting the goods!!!!

The Nana door pillow and t-shirt:

Shinshi Doumei Cross (Gentleman's Alliance) bookmarks
left to right- Haine, Shizumasa, Usio, Meguri, Maora:

Vampire Knight bag, Yuuki side:

Zero side:

Bleach ring, Cardcaptor key, Bleach keychain:

And finally all the awesome domino pendants and marble magnets
pendants- Nana & Hachi, Hachi, Mitsuki & Eichi, Mitsuki, another Mitsuki
magnets- Alpha, Rin, Nana, Hitsugaya, Zero:

The pics really don't do it all justice. I love it all so much!  Grin

I'm just sad I discovered new manga during this swap and don't have anything proclaiming my love for them! Must have round 3!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Arzu
Cookies and Lasers! Brilliant!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007 04:28:09 PM »

Wow, your swap partner definitely spoiled you!  (As is fitting for our fantastic swap organizer ^_^)  The domino pendants are really cool.  Are they actually made from real dominoes?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SavoryxPie
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007 04:29:30 PM »

I recived from Chrislea! ^^ I got the package this morning but I guess it came in awhile ago and the note got put in the wrong box...O-o ITS SO AWSOME!

Okay so first thing I saw was this awsome Lord Cain trinket box ( how did you put the image on anyway, paint? It lokks so cool)
and inside was a note on hello kitty sationary (<3) a bunch of Loveless and Cain please return to...book thingys(!) and an Ahiru Mascot! (!!!!) + abunch of Lichi Fruit candy, which my fave and so hard to find! The one shown was actually the last one...
heehee Thank you so much for being my fist swap Chrislea! <3 <3 XO
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dizzylizzy

dreamers have become an endangered species

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007 04:50:48 PM »

Wow, your swap partner definitely spoiled you!  (As is fitting for our fantastic swap organizer ^_^)  The domino pendants are really cool.  Are they actually made from real dominoes?

Hehe, thank you!  Cheesy

I think they are. they look like she painted them, decoupaged the pictures on, and then drilled a hole at the top. Then I put the wire loops at the top.

I usually just buy dominoes at JoAnn's, they come pre-drilled with holes in the sides.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlOutlaw
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007 08:47:06 PM »

The domino pendants are really cool.  Are they actually made from real dominoes?
I think they are. they look like she painted them, decoupaged the pictures on, and then drilled a hole at the top. Then I put the wire loops at the top.
I usually just buy dominoes at JoAnn's, they come pre-drilled with holes in the sides.

Thanks for the nice comments! Yes they are real dominos. I knew I would get carried away (shopping for crafts is just to much fun) so i tried to cut a corner and just used the ones sitting on our game shelf (it seems we get a set of them and yahtzee (sp?) every year for Christmas, lol.). I had my hubby drill them for me and a few didn't fair as well as others (chips). It was my first time making them and i think it was something i will have to try again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chrislea
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007 03:47:41 PM »

Okay, camera charged and photos of loot ready!  Er, except the candy...  That didn't survive my night of anime marathon.  ^_~;

I love how the Tactics charas are all holding tea-drinking paraphernalia.  Most of their arguments ("chats") occur over afternoon tea.  X3  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GirlOutlaw
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007 07:04:18 PM »

drool...I love your plushie!! very well made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using Flex-Shaft Jewelry Tools
Using Textured Metal to Make Jewelry
Top Jewelry Making Techniques
Jewelry Soldering Basics
Making Metal Jewelry
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...