A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
782 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 29 new diaper covers! :)  (Read 3011 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007 07:06:48 PM »

Shocked You are my new hero!! I have a 1 yr old & a 2 yr old.......I SO know what you're goin' thru!! Good luck - you'll need it! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007 07:11:14 PM »

sweet! thanks happyfrog!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PepperSprout
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007 08:49:12 PM »

Those look great!  You are so on the ball!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a craft blog,too. 
http://briannecrafts.blogspot.com/
MlleGouine

I love me sunglasses!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007 04:41:48 PM »

I am wanting to cd so bad and have been researching patterns on line.  I ENVY YOUR STASH!

Question:  Do you have a snap setter or do you send yours out?  and What pattern or dipe would you suggest for a skinnyish baby with big fat legs?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Think your job is hard?  Try teaching French to 12-14 year olds in America in 2007. . .in the Deep South.
happyfrog
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007 02:30:32 AM »

I am wanting to cd so bad and have been researching patterns on line.  I ENVY YOUR STASH!

Question:  Do you have a snap setter or do you send yours out?  and What pattern or dipe would you suggest for a skinnyish baby with big fat legs?

Aw, thanks!!!  I'm working diligently to have a really nice stash of diapers for the next baby.  I am doing it all assembly line - where I cut out all pieces, then put them together, then attach snaps, then sew in the soakers, then apply the FOE, then add the last of the snaps.  This way, I make more efficient use of my time.

I have a snap press and over 40 different colors of snaps, plus a LOT of engraved caps for whatever I want to do.  Smiley  (I'm totally addicted to my snaps and snap press, lol.)

I have a skinny kid AND a chunky kid.  Both fit REALLY REALLY well in the Chloe Toes pattern - that's the pictures you see of the brocade diapers if that helps you figure out which it is.  I bought the pattern from:  http://www.chloetoesboutique.com/store/Default.asp

Both kids - one is 3 1/2 and skinny, the other is 22 months and chunky wear size medium in the chloe toes pattern.  it fits differently than any other pattern on the market.  if you make one and it gaps funny, you will probably want to size DOWN - when I first started making them, based on prior experiences with other diaper patterns, I thought my kids would wear large - but they didn't fit the skinny kid well at all.  so i made mediums and realized that BOTH kids fit really good in them.  so that's why i'm making most of my new diaper stash out of chloe toes diaper pattern.

hth.  Smiley

BettyAnn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.answeredprayers.aboutmybaby.com
mommy to three amazing children on earth!  Smiley
MopTopStumptown
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007 04:31:54 PM »

Brilliant work!  I'm due with kiddo #1 in May and want to do cloth and want to make my own.  Only problem is that I really have no clue what options are out there.  Do you have any helpful links that you could share with me? 

Love, love, love the brocade.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wildfox 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Suboo 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Luli Fama 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Selena Gomez Leads the Pack in Her Hot-Pink Mini at the Teen Choice Awards
5 Must-Have Summer Sundresses Under $100
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...