A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,735
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rebecca 34?  (Read 891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artteacher
« on: September 18, 2007 04:46:19 AM »

I'd like to buy this copy on-line.. (new fall 2007 edition) 

HOWEVER, it would be best if I could find a site w/ either free shipping of orders at a certain $ amount.. or at least reasonable shipping/postage fees.

Do you know of a place?  I've done a search for Rebecca 34 and many, many sites came up and I thought that instead of 'going' through a many, many sites.. I'd ask the knitters here if they had a favorite site that they use for things like this.

Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a brand new blog:  *I'm one with the masses now!

*Life and adventues of an American living overseas who finds time to knit every now and then.
http://iwouldratherbeknitting.blogspot.com/
MAGENTABABY
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007 05:10:10 PM »

I'd like to buy this copy on-line.. (new fall 2007 edition) 

HOWEVER, it would be best if I could find a site w/ either free shipping of orders at a certain $ amount.. or at least reasonable shipping/postage fees.

Do you know of a place?  I've done a search for Rebecca 34 and many, many sites came up and I thought that instead of 'going' through a many, many sites.. I'd ask the knitters here if they had a favorite site that they use for things like this.

Thanks in advance.

I have just ordered it from Yanniverse.  The knitting garden also carries.  I am dying to make pringle sweater from there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kellygirlknits
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007 08:06:41 PM »

I've purchased Rebecca from Jimmy Beans Wool.  I think they have flat rate shipping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artteacher
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007 06:05:04 AM »

THANKS SO MUCH!   I knew that someone would be able to help. 

That's exactly why I want it- to see the Pringle sweater- and the one on the front of Rebecca 34 looks great too.  Is there a site that shows what any of the other knitting patterns in this issue are?

Off to order this issue- thanks again. 

I do have 3 different Rebecca knitting magazines.. and they do have some nice patterns in them- now, have I ever made anything from them?  *no.. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Life and adventues of an American living overseas who finds time to knit every now and then.
MAGENTABABY
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007 06:54:12 AM »

I love pringle!!  I am still waiting for my book.  I hope cable patterns are written out.  I am not good at reading the chart! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MAGENTABABY
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007 10:32:38 AM »

THANKS SO MUCH!   I knew that someone would be able to help. 

That's exactly why I want it- to see the Pringle sweater- and the one on the front of Rebecca 34 looks great too.  Is there a site that shows what any of the other knitting patterns in this issue are?

Off to order this issue- thanks again. 

I do have 3 different Rebecca knitting magazines.. and they do have some nice patterns in them- now, have I ever made anything from them?  *no.. Sad
I just got the magazine and it has so many cute stuff to make.!!!!  So excited!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artteacher
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007 04:43:49 PM »

I'm so glad to hear that there are many cute things to knit in there- I was buying it for the Pringle sweater.. but, all the better to have even more patterns that I'll probably like.  Cheesy  Thanks for the update.

Kelly.. thanks for telling me about the Jimmy wools place.. I didn't even know it existed.  And they do have cheap shipping rates.. I ordered my Rebecca from them- I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail.

I just went through my knitting magazines issues.. and put sticky notes on all the pages that had a pattern that I wanted to make.. now, all is good if I can figure out where I'll find time to knit 50+ things.. and find the money for all the yarn..   I'll be set for awhile.  (of course, I probably have some yarn in my stash that will work) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAGENTABABY
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007 04:05:28 AM »

I was looking at Pringle sweater pattern and it has only one size.  Kind of one size fits all type!  I guess I need to make it in smaller gauge to fit my dismal 30" chest. sigh. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Jeans to Buy in New York
How to Dress Casual Yet Chic
How to Shop Soho Street Vendors
How to Add Style to Summer Outfits
How to Add Style to Fall Outfits
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...