Swap name: From My Stash Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: TAOJ
Sign-up date range: now until Oct 5 or until full
Date to send item by: Nov 12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
All ages allowed? Or 18+? If under 18 make sure that you can maintain internet access, no getting grounded from the computer, and that you have the time and money for mailing your package.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, we will actually close at 25 participants
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is designed to use those numerous craft items that you have been hoarding
Not that any of us would do that. You will make 1 large, 1 medium, 2 small and provide 1 supply item for your partner. I expect that all the items and a supply item will be made from your stash, please try to purchase as little as possible. If you do need to purchase something please make note of what items you had to purchase. Make yourself familiar with Craftsters guidelines for the size of items. The supply item can be for a craft that your partner already does or for a craft they are interested in learning. Even though you are using items from your stash please make sure it suits your partner and their interests, spend some time getting to know your partner and what they like
Rules to make things run smoothly and what your feedback will be based on:
1. You must send ALL PM's to TAOJ and all PM's must have the subject line: From My Stash Swap (FMSS) with the information you are sending - application, sent, received, question, etc
2. You must post in the original thread at least once a week! This starts once partners are assigned. Good communication with your partner is also very important.
3.PM's must be sent to TAOJ and your partner when you send and receive. If you are sending within your country you must get a DC#. If you are sending outside of your country, you must keep your receipt as proof of shipping.
5. When you receive your package please post a picture in the gallery and thank your partner. If you do not have a camera or access to one, please make sure your partner is aware of this and they can take pictures before sending, which is a good idea anyway in case a package goes missing.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of crafts/supplies do you do or have?
What would you love to receive?
Are you interested in learning a new craft? which ones?
what colors do you like? dislike?
Anything you would not like to receive?
Do you have any allergies? to?
Are there any allergens in your home? (smoking, cats, etc)
Tell your partner something about yourself:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE :