Swap name: Button Addicts Swap Phase 2 or BAS-P2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:missamorphosis
Sign-up date range: September 17 - September 28, 2007
Date to send item by: October 15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:In this long-awaited phase participants will make and/or decorate a medium-ish sized container for their partner to store buttons in. A pre-made container can be used and decorated, or the container itself can be handmade. The container can have any theme--just make sure it's something your partner would enjoy! Also, help your partner get started on their collection or add to it by including some spiffy buttons inside the container. Twenty or so is good, or any amount you and your partner BOTH agree on.
To receive positive feedback, meet the requirements above, and be sure to get a DCN and send the number to the organizer when you send. Don't flake. And stay in touch with both the organizer and your partner.
PM the following info to the organizer, missamorphosis. Do not reply with it here. Too, if you haven't read the Swap Info Guide recently, now would be a good time.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: BAS-P2
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1) Favorite colors:
2) Colors you don't like or want:
3) Any allergies?
4) Any crafts you admire and wouldn't mind having a container made from or decorated with?
5) What crafts can you do?
6) Do you already collect buttons or will this be the start of something new?
7) If you're under 18, what is your age?
8) Anything else you'd like for your partner to know?
All of the partner info and who has received, sent, etc, can be found in the first post of the gallery.Gallery
The last BAS went smoothly and everyone did their part. I'm hoping you guys do me proud as well! I love buttons, but I just don't have the time to devote to this one. Hopefully the following phases I'll be able to, though. Happy Swapping!