A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
347 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Paper/ephemera swap7 gallery  (Read 8763 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2007 09:32:34 PM »

balkandina, you are so welcome, I am glad you were able to use some of the things I sent already.  I am letting things simmer before I do anything with my new stuff yet Smiley  that and I have been either too busy or too tired to craft in the last week  Undecided
most of Those fabric samples came from a yard sale early this summer, she had a huge box full and they were either free or a dollar....some of the other fabric I really don't know how it got here, it just showed up...Laramie is a pretty transient city with the university and all and people will just leave stuff with me when they move!  Grin
 oh and the green flowery fabric I sent you was in the free pile at the flea market that is closing here.... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2007 07:51:05 AM »

I LOVE that fabric-very 60s. And a flea market closing? Embarrassed Let's all stand and have a moment of sad silence. Cry Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
maxeyvi
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2007 02:54:21 AM »

YES! I finally found my camera, so I want to share what my swap partner, ariaya got me. Please forgive the bad photos, but something was up with the settings on my camera, and I couldn't quite get it right.

I had to break the stuff up into two piles in order to take a decent picture.

And she also sent me a starter kit for ATC's, which included labels and an envelope template! How cool is that?

These are two magnets that I absolutely love.

This made my day. I adore animal/zoo themes. I'm just sad there wasn't more  Grin

These are some handmade papers she included. The photo does them absolutely no justice.

Some other things she included were shrinky dinks!, clear stamps and blocks, flocked patterned paper (so awesome), and other neat things that I can't list off of the top of my head.

Thank you so much ariaya for being an awesome swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well behaved women rarely make history.
KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2007 07:07:04 AM »

Argh, I'm sorry.  Been SO out of it.  I received my wonderful package from plucky1_08 and it is GREAT.  There are some really fun things I can't wait to play with.

So sorry, I was swamped and then on top of that I got sick (actually spent 12 hours in the ER the other night).  They still don't know what's wrong (it's nothing horrible, just extremely painful Grin)  So, now I'm drugged and feel like a zombie and everything in my life is WAY behind. 

I promise when I feel human again, or when I figure out how to focus I WILL take pictures and behave like the properly grateful person I am.

I also checked on her package - I sent it before she sent mine and it's still not there.  Last time I checked it said it didn't exist, some progress as now it's finally made it as far as Maryland.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2007 08:05:41 AM »

Ooh, I love that handmade paper. I broke my screen and haven't fixed it, so there has been very little paper making at the Balkandina Chez Funkrustico recently.
And let's all send a papery round robin hug to KarenLouiseM Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
calluna
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2007 09:46:23 AM »

Ooh, I love that handmade paper. I broke my screen and haven't fixed it, so there has been very little paper making at the Balkandina Chez Funkrustico recently.
And let's all send a papery round robin hug to KarenLouiseM Smiley

Yes, big hugs. - Smiley-  I just made a recon blank book and used paper (book-themed gift wrap) that KarenLouiseM sent me to cover the bookboards...Its too big to put on the scanner, but I wanted to at least note that some of my goodies are already being put to work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2007 11:01:51 AM »

Argh, I'm sorry.  Been SO out of it.  I received my wonderful package from plucky1_08 and it is GREAT.  There are some really fun things I can't wait to play with.

So sorry, I was swamped and then on top of that I got sick (actually spent 12 hours in the ER the other night).  They still don't know what's wrong (it's nothing horrible, just extremely painful Grin)  So, now I'm drugged and feel like a zombie and everything in my life is WAY behind. 

I promise when I feel human again, or when I figure out how to focus I WILL take pictures and behave like the properly grateful person I am.

I also checked on her package - I sent it before she sent mine and it's still not there.  Last time I checked it said it didn't exist, some progress as now it's finally made it as far as Maryland.

LOL  Yeah I noticed it said didn't exiest the other day but hadn't had time to check on it again so at least it's back in the same realm as all of us again.  Darn postal service. 

Definitely anxious to get my package but don't worry about it Karen definitly out of your control, take care of you first and foremost.  I think I might have taken some pics before I sent.  I'm at work but can check once I get home this evening and post a couple for you if you'd like so you don't feel like you have to rush or worry about it. 

I'm just gald you received and liked everything. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

snarkalicious
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2007 11:23:25 AM »

Wow!  Look at all the pretties.  I can't wait to get my package.  The only problem with swapping out of country...it takes toooooo looonnggg.  I'm just not that patient!

But I see that my partner got hers today but can't get to it 'cause she wasn't home to accept.  Bummer!  But at least it made it to her.  I was a little worried.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Children in formal wear are nothing but vessels for the forces of darkness.
hp_nerd
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2007 02:39:46 PM »

Oh, God!  Why didn't I do this!?!?!?  You guys are too lucky!  If anybody wants to do a Personal Swap of this.. jeez.  The gallery is a total eyegasm.  -elbowelbow- round 8?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The cure for anything is salt water.  Sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinesen

Personal Swap?

My Wist.
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2007 03:03:21 PM »

I will do another round-but I am totally busy this month. I have sooo much to prepare for an art opening on Nov 1 and I still have a few swaps open. So, if you will kindly wait I will organize again (hits self over the head with a stack of old magazines "bad Dobby Balkandina, stop organizing) at the beginning of November.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Dressed and Sexy Trends at the 2013 American Music Awards
4 Cool Ways to Wear Plaid
Holiday Makeover for a Busy Mom
What to Wear on Thanksgiving and the Days After
Carbon Copy: Get January Jones Fall Look
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...