A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,660
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Paper/ephemera swap7 gallery  (Read 8675 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2007 09:55:33 PM »

ass paper  Grin

Finally, photos of my package from Plucky1_08.  Photos are terrible (somehow I got a whole chunk of stuff turned backside up before I took the photos and didn't know it.)  It's a great package.  Every time I've looked through it I've found new stuff.

Covered entire kitchen table at least two pages deep.  Photo holders, lots of great scrapbook papers (handmade papers are gorgeous), stickers, die cuts.  A few choice Jimmy Buffet items.  Some really great "Blues" hockey items.  Tickets from "The Beyonce Experience".  Some really nice postcards - Elvis and astronauts.  Charms, Harry Potter cards, and some "jewels" that I missed the first two times through.  Alphabet "bubble" stickers, star necklace and tourist info that makes me want to go to those places right now!  (I am especially fond of factory tours.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2007 10:01:27 PM »

oh man, I see jimmy buffett coconut telegraph something in there!!!  FINS UP!! I love that guy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2007 10:12:07 PM »

Ubetcha it is.  Plucky1_08 saw the JB purse I made so figured I was a parrothead.  Boy howdie - since before we were actually called parrotheads (I am OLD).  (The good thing about that is I remember seeing him in concert when you could get close enough to actually see him - of course, given my advanced age I will probably forget it all pretty soon anyway Wink)

Balkanina - I think my partner and I:

KarenLouiseM<->plucky1_08

have fulfilled all of our obligations.  We've both sent, received and posted photographs.

Thanks again for such a fun swap!  I love getting packages full of stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
crystaleternity

kittens are a weapon of mass destruction

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2007 08:08:55 AM »

Wow, I am so happy for you all! Wonderful packages. I couldn't participate this round because I was moving house, but hopefully if there is another round I'll be in a new house (living at my parents at the moment) in time Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2007 09:35:57 AM »

I feel like such a klutzy organizer right now with all of the feedback problems, I'm not sure about another round :'(I'm really sorry folks for all of the problems-I keep wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't mastered the feedback form Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
calluna
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2007 10:34:06 AM »

I feel like such a klutzy organizer right now with all of the feedback problems, I'm not sure about another round :'(I'm really sorry folks for all of the problems-I keep wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't mastered the feedback form Sad

Don't feel bad! When I was reading the threads about organizing swaps, it sounded like this was a fairly common occurrence. You've done a great job. None of this talk of klutziness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
maxeyvi
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2007 11:15:46 AM »

Don't feel bad! When I was reading the threads about organizing swaps, it sounded like this was a fairly common occurrence. You've done a great job. None of this talk of klutziness.

I totally agree. Don't feel bad for making a small error, which most likely isn't even your fault. Things go wrong. It happens. One teensy, tiny snafu (and I do mean teensy, tiny) doesn't mean the whole thing was a wash. AND, you did your best to take care of the problem as promptly as you could. What more can people expect?

Don't sell yourself short, I had an awesome first swap thanks to you and I would definitely sign up for another round with you!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well behaved women rarely make history.
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2007 12:43:38 PM »

Thanks gals. Sorry for being such a big baby-I just get a little depressed when I want things to work  out and they won't/don't. Sniff sniff-I'm over feeling sorry for myself Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
Knitty club
old is the new new

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2007 01:24:58 PM »

I am already putting the ephemera to use!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=199002.0

Grin Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the mermaids in the basement came out to look at me
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2007 03:16:48 PM »

As am I
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200798.msg2134688;topicseen#msg2134688
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 5/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 28/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 21/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 23/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 22/29
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...