Swap name: Fall/Winter Scarf Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: DropDeadSuzie
Sign-up date range: 9/13/07 - 9/20/07
Date to send item by: 10/19/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? nope!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages, but if under 18 please get your parents permission!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES - co-organizer is doe-eyes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Its the fall/winter scarf swap! You will be making one scarf, and 2 small items. The small items can be crafted or store bought. The small items should be something that sort of pertains to fall/winter/the weather changing.. yummy chapstick, gloves, and fall/winter scented candle, lotion, hot cocoa mix, be creative - those are just a few ideas!!IMPORTANT - When signing up for this swap or sending me any PM's about this swap please put SCARF SWAP int he subject line, i will love ya forever if you can do this
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What type of scarf would you like to receive? (crocheted, knitted, sewn etc etc).
What types of scarves can you make?
What is your preferred material? (cotton, wool, fleece, etc etc)
What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite color combos?
Anything you really dont like or find distasteful?
Do you have Pets and or Smoke?
Do you have a wists/myspace/blog to help your partner get an idea of your style?
Can you mail your package to your partner WITH Delivery confirmation (within the U.S.) by October 19th?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
1. DropDeadSuzie - organizer
had to drop out
12. doe-eyes - co-organizer
51. AcePilot LINK TO THE GALLERY:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=198986.0