A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,163
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sakura to Sakuranbo GALLERY! (cherries and cherry blossoms)  (Read 7657 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

madpimp
Non-Player Character

That's not just pimp, it's MAD pimp.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2007 07:01:42 PM »

Well, kat hasn't gotten around to posting up any images,and she asked me to post mine up... so here they are! Smiley

The two throw pillows i made~ THe print fabric is in the "back" on both sides, and the 2nd pillow is pink in the background instead of green.

Painted t-shirt... She said she likes threadless... so I tried my best to kind of sort of emulate that style.. Smiley

A cherry baggie!!

Filled with japanese & hello kitty candies :-D

And a bandana i found at the very last moment Smiley

----------------

Not related, but not completely unrelated, I angeled for someone in this swap, so what better than to make something that is sakura related? haha...

I made this skirt for mnkymama:

Smiley I hope you were able to figure out how to wear it!  Ironically, I'm wearing the same skirt today... except mine has a rabid bunny on it. :>

http://www.madpimp.com/xanga/alineskirt-3.jpg
(in case you wanted to see ^^)

Anyways... I don't even wear earrings, but I'm about steal the ones wiseowl made.. wowie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MnkyMama
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2007 07:44:02 PM »

lol, yes I was able to wear it!  Smiley  I love it...thank you so much...I really really appreciate it! 

BTW - I SO need more of those candies....lol.....they are long gone and I miss them.....lol! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitkabbit
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007 08:10:10 AM »

Oh Madpimp!
My Bad!

I totally forgot to take pics what with the wedding craziness last wkend.  I'll take some more pics of my own too and post but THANK YOU!!  You saved me!!

Yeah, the pillows are great on our futon downstairs!  one of my kitties liked them right away, must try to get  pics of her all cuddled up on em, haha, too cute.

anyhowwww I work today =( blech so tomorrow is my day off and pics will be up then!
~kat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

travelbug
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2007 08:03:25 PM »

that cherry baggie is so cute!

I've just been talking to Kitkabbit and it seems like the Postal System is taking their sweet time delivering her package to me and tomorrow is my last "mail day" before I move to Korea. Luckily, she took pictures of the package and it is AMAZING. I think my fav. is the bird necklace similar to one that I had in my wists. There is the cutest purse, coasters and a bunch of other stuff. Kitkabbit is going to post a picture hopefully so that you can all see how great it is Smiley  I'm definitely going to let me parents open it so that they can send it to me after it has arrived! Thanks so much kitkabbit....and fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow so that I don't have to duke it out with my postman haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitkabbit
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2007 11:03:18 PM »

ok here are pics before i go to bed- madpimps goodies are stillon the camera but i don't have time to tweak them now, will finish tomorrow after work.  I really need to sleep now!!!!!!  I really hope that travel bug gets them before she leaves... augh!

here you can see my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitkabbit/

her bird necklace with pale pink beads the color of cherry blossoms:
(vintage brass stamping with a bird in the middle and vintage beads and oh yeah the necklace has that dangle so length is adjustable)

her purse:

and the entire lot with a more apple-y than cherry looking potholder, a cute fruity coaster, a growing cat toy, and the necklace!

and i really can't remember if there is anything else in there... a card I know... ack i am getting brain dead i guess!
~kat
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007 11:04:23 PM by kitkabbit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2007 04:52:33 AM »

Everything is so cute! I love the bird on that necklace -- and the cherry fabric on the purse is adorable.

Great work! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2007 09:38:39 AM »

I love the bird necklace! So pretty! And that bag is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
tazzell
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2007 03:37:19 PM »

Beautiful, beautiful things all over this gallery. 
And.... my package arrived today!

Came home from picking wee one up from school to discover the postman had left me the 'I've got something to big to go in your letterbox' forms.  Big one who was almost excited as me ran round and picked up the package from our post office and we got opening.
psmommy thank you sooooo much.  I love everything.

Well here we go with the pictures, luckily it was a sunny day today so I got some great outdoor shots excuse the grubby patio table. Smiley
First this wonderful bag with a bunch of cherries stitched on the outside.

And this is to the show the fabric inside the bag.  Gorgeous.

Then...
this beautiful necklace which once it had been photographed has not been off my neck since.  It is so pretty and the perfect length too. 

Here we have the cutest headband ever. 

And psmommy totally spoiled me with cherry sweeties and cherry kool aid!

And here we have the group shot with the cutest wee card with a basset hound on it Cheesy  Oh and in this shot I've reversed the bag so that you can see that fabric and I love I can use this bag either way and it looks fabulous both ways.

Again thank psmommy, and thanks too go to madpimp for setting the swap up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taz

'Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards' - Soren Kierkegaard

My wists
http://www.wists.com/tazzell
My blog
http://cutitandpinit.blogspot.com/

Trends may come and go but I'll always be a crafter.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Snake
How to Design a Cartoon Shark
How to Create a Cartoon Tiger
How to Draw Scooby Doo
How to Draw a Wolf Howling
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...