A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 36879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2007 10:20:55 PM »

I LOOOOOOOOVE that kitty fishy bed. Where can I find a pattern for something like that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobertaMac
Space Putz

Bun In Oven

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2007 10:22:43 PM »

ok since no one is posting anything new RIGHT NOW I'm catching up on pics I missed
dragon those votive's are beautiful...are they hand painted? glass stencils? bought? I think they'd look great all lined up on a mantle.

I can actually answer this for her. (As her partner and all Wink)
I bought the holders and candles, but used rub ons for decorations. There's more pictures in the Winter Holidays thread of the pictures I took of them. My idea for Day 12 was 12 Days of Light. She said in her survey she loved snowflakes, so there's more of those than anything else.

And as for the gallery, Everything Bugaboo1 said! Everything has been awesome so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tadpole due- November 2008!
Another craft project, home made!

My stepmother's apron site

Wist
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2007 11:16:02 PM »

ok since no one is posting anything new RIGHT NOW I'm catching up on pics I missed
dragon those votive's are beautiful...are they hand painted? glass stencils? bought? I think they'd look great all lined up on a mantle.

I can actually answer this for her. (As her partner and all Wink)
I bought the holders and candles, but used rub ons for decorations. There's more pictures in the Winter Holidays thread of the pictures I took of them. My idea for Day 12 was 12 Days of Light. She said in her survey she loved snowflakes, so there's more of those than anything else.

And as for the gallery, Everything Bugaboo1 said! Everything has been awesome so far!

Oh I loved them! and being rub on's theres a hope and a prayer I could make them too lol I cna't draw to save my life!

My day 12 idea was that the holidays don't start for me until we get snow. No snow I'm not in the mood lol so I sent her tristitia snow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
redheadskydiver
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2007 05:39:46 AM »

I opened day 11 and got 11 ties for a skirt in wist! Thank you gingerquilts!

I also have to say that I love the kitty's fish cave hablingfrau and I notived you have a cat named frodo! My cats are named frodo, sam and gimli!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RobertaMac
Space Putz

Bun In Oven

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2007 07:25:22 AM »

I'm up way too early for having gone to bed at three in the morning! The girls had practice at church for the program, and you know the moment they walked out the door I was checking out the gallery to see what I missed while I was sleeping. This swap has taken over my life for the last three months, and I love it!

On to the comments on the new pictures!
little green dragonfly, those papers are lovely! So many possibilities! And those magnets are cool!
Dragonslair I hoped you would like the yarn. And those crochet hooks have a secret to them!
RiRa Oh for the love of turtles! Those are great!
lady4feet those cards are beautiful!
WYOKrista How perfect, a pamper you day! Can't wait to see the pictures!
redheadskydiver those ties will look great with that skirt!
tristitia I love the kitchen stuff! My Hobby Lobby has been getting great colors of cotton yarn lately. I agree, it's nice to see it.
SewingLori That box is way too cute! The magnets are cute too!
gingerquilts Yay for dying! I have the supplies, I just haven't been able to make the time....yet. Good luck!

Bugaboo, I've not been able to sit down and do the snowflakes yet. My Husband's grandmother is supposed to come up sometime and show me. I hope they're almost as beautiful as yours.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tadpole due- November 2008!
Another craft project, home made!

My stepmother's apron site

Wist
firebird1919
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2007 08:28:51 AM »

and firebird's set of stuff so cute! whats the story behind the cookie cutters?

I will explain after dyingtolive has opened her Day 8...let's just say it has to do with that disaster of a project I had a month ago....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2007 08:49:59 AM »

bugaboo - the big snowman? he's wood. the others are ceramic? i think
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2007 10:10:31 AM »

I also have to say that I love the kitty's fish cave hablingfrau and I notived you have a cat named frodo! My cats are named frodo, sam and gimli!

And I have one called Pippin!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrafterInIL
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2007 11:43:59 AM »

This gallery is awesome already! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!
My WIST: http://wists.com/PugMama3
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2007 01:05:09 PM »

Day 11!  I received a variety of kitchen items!
A mat/rug (?) and matching potholders, which I really needed - I think the mat would be perfect to put on the table to protect it from cookie sheets right out of the oven, it's the perfect size for that - and I really love the yarn, what kind is it?  All the cotton I ever find is crazy bright colors, and I love this natural-toned stuff!

Three dishclothes (the pea-green one is knit!), two kitchen towels with crocheted tops to hang by, a trivet, and a dish scrubber - this is the coolest idea!  Did you crochet tulle into it for the scrubbing action?!?  I stared at it for a while (at first thinking that you cut up an actual scrubbie and worked it in there somehow), and then realized what it was...  Brilliant!  There's also a nice plaid plastic bag holder that escaped the picture - when my batteries recharge I'll have to capture it!
Thank you Bugaboo! 
Yay glad you like. Everything (but the towel tops) is cotton and the scrubber is tulle and cotton. The scrubber I used tulle by the yard and cut it into one large strip and crocheted it in. I so need one of those it came out cool!
The mat/rug lol well I was going to make a kitchen rug but that was stash busting cotton. It's aunt lydias denim crochet thread and you can't buy it locally anymore and most the colors online are limited. That was my stash of olive green I had left and just not enough for a rug. So I figured either a pet dish mat, or a casserole hot plate/cookie sheets etc.
The bright green dish cloth (lol figured that would never get lost in a sink full of dishes) is actually crocheted.
But the cotton pot holders are plain but my favorite. I have a set I made myself years and years ago and they are still in great shape and you feel NOTHING through them so when you said you needed pot holders they were the first thing I thought of. The other trivets are all cotton as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Must-Have Skin Care Ingredients
Massage Your Way to Better Skin
Best New Beauty Products For August
How to Create the Perfect Wedding Guest Beauty Look
Cure Sunburns With DIY Yogurt Mask
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...