A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,090
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 34971 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raynbow
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2007 07:07:39 AM »

Day 12: 12 awesome shiny stitch markers.

Day 11: 11 oz of yarn and fiber.  The fiber is hemp if you can't see the label. Very awesome, I've never tried hemp before!!!

And here's a close up of the yummy (handspun) yarn.  I think the silk wants to be one of those little warm up eye masks, and I'm pretty sure the multicolored wool wants to be a new winter hat!

Day 10: I think alot of people were on the same wavelength, because these seem to be a popular gift.  10 gorgeous crochets snowflake ornaments.  These are going down and going on the tree as soon as I finish this post!

Ok, I know, I'm a really really bad person! But here are 4 more of the days I got.  There are at least two pictures I know I'm missing. There was one day that was candles and yummy cappucino that got drunk up right away.  And there was another day that was an embroidery kit that I was so excited to have I tore into it right away!

There were alot of yummy food items, dog treats, husband treats, etc mixed into my packages and  I just did NOT do a good enough job of making sure I got good pictures before things went there seperate ways.

So enough excuses, here are the things I did manage to get photographed!

8 sets of handmade cards.  I do not remember what day this was except that it wasn't day 8!

Headbands, I loooove headbands, I wear one of these to work almost every day! Day 7 I believe!

Day 3, awesome Christmas sock monkeys that are sitting on my desk right now!

Day 2, awesome homemade apron.  I'm having a spin in on Sunday and I think I'll try it out then!

Pictures still to come, someday:
Awesome Day 1 blankie
Day 4 homemade stockings for my husband and I and our puppies
Hat I made with yarn from Day 11

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008 06:23:12 PM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2007 11:58:38 AM »

I have received days 12-7 from travelbug! And its driving me nuts not to be able to open them...but there was a very sweet little pencil holder, hello kitty for my daughter, she adores it!

Day 12
a fabulous bag, in a great print, with fabulous cute asian notecards, stickers (which my daughter immediately laid claim to), A great polka dot purse and some sorely needed jewellery findings.  And one of those great scissors that give a wavy edge to the paper, I love love everything

Day 11, two awesome coin purses, I adore the fabrics and loads of Hello Kitty stuff for my daughter, some washcloths, exercise books, she was majorly excited, Also some great laces which she insisted went on her trainers immediately. So they are not in the picture!

Day 10, A brilliant japanese craft book, such pretty projects and some great fabric, I adore the pear and apple fabric,
And a friendship book (I think, its in japanese so we are not 100% sure but my daugher has claimed it anyway and loves it!) And a very neat hair elastic and some craft supplies for sewing purses.

Day 9 (feeling thoroughly spoilt by now!) matching sets of hairbands and eyemasks. Which are brilliant, excellent for travelling, a checkbook cover, I love the fabrics that she uses they are gorgeous. And some lovely bath bubbles and foot lotion.

Day 8, This might be my favourite so far. A Bento box!! I love it, with accessories, dinky little mayonaise holders and little hello kitty box for more little interesting lunch type stuff. I am going to be eating so healthily next year, I can take interesting food, not just boring sandwiches! It was all wrapped up in great bandana, with two cool pairs of chopsticks. And if that weren't enough a great wallet. I am seriously in awe of travelbugs sewing skills. I am very competent, but she is incredibly precise and neat.

Day 7 I love these, unaccountably the candies are all gone now! I really need a needle book and pin, cushion, but as ever Travelbug has a fabulous taste in fabric and awesome sewing skills!

Days 6,5,4 These days all got a little mixed up as life was very full-on at the time, But I loved having all the wonderful packages to open, I got a great japanese craft book, some beautiful little patch work projects.

Pieces of some of the great fabrics that travelbug had used for the various purses.

Some candies....yum! And an assortment of smaller purses, including some coin purses, a great wallet (not shown as a dear friend fell totally in love with it and I gave it to her)

and other really useful items like a tampon holder , wrist purse and a glasses case.

I particularly love this black and white bag, I made a dress over the holidays that has a similar black and white pattern, It is my new favourite thing to wear as it is really flattering, this bag matches it perfectly!

Day 3, this is one of the best things about swapping. I would probably not have seen the potential in this fabric but look! It looks amazing as a simple tote and a couple of matching purses. I love the colours. Its a bit crumpled but thats becuase it has been well used already, It is a great size and really handy here in Ireland, where we have a plastic bag levy so shops dont give you bags for groceries.

Day 2 I feel completely spoilt and then look what I got for day two, again fabulous fabric.

I love the brown and blue together

Day 1 adore this fabric, I got a small piece of it in a swap and made a little purse but I love this one, it is a perfect size for going away overnight, and it has had a lot of use already over the holidays.

there was a bit of camera shake though! Sorry

I also swapped Day 2 with Coryjo, Day 2 from coryjo was a brilliant pair of crocheted slippers (isn't she clever! I wish I could do work like this) and some decorated pillowcases, which I love, I love nice bedlinen, its such a treat.

Thank you both for being great partners and for being so patient in waiting for me to finally post pictures!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008 05:47:08 AM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobertaMac
Space Putz

Bun In Oven

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007 09:17:54 PM »

Bugaboo, those tags are great! You are so lucky!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tadpole due- November 2008!
Another craft project, home made!

My stepmother's apron site

Wist
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007 09:21:37 PM »

Oh yeah awesome tags! And fudge, yum! I can't wait to open my days from Coryjo (they kinda rattle though, so prolly not fudge!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 3/19

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2007 10:06:03 PM »

I love the lightbulb garland.

And the beautiful jewelry attached the frame...BRILLIANT idea!

I can't even fathom the awesomeness this gallery is going to hold after all 12 days have been opened.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007 10:48:41 PM »

OMG Calster did you get BBBats? ? ? ? My mom use to date the owner of the candy company that makes them and I USE to get free ones form him all the time.....only bf she ever had I liked.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007 10:49:05 PM by Bugaboo1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2007 11:41:09 PM »

Day 12, ornaments!
6 beautiful painted glass ball ornaments
1 quilted ball ornament
1 felt snowman, sooo cute
1  laser cut wooden snowflake, its so detailed its amazing
1 beaded snowflake
1 felt bird with vintage fabric!
1 tiny vintage knit stocking, that is just wonderful, its going on my tree!

I bet these are going to look fab on your christmas tree. Lucky lady!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007 12:30:50 AM »

very nice bracelet gala! hopefully the strategy works for you  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007 12:34:20 AM »

pretty bracelet! I hope it brings you lots of winning luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerquilts
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2007 07:39:36 AM »

Glad you like your clock redheadskydiver!  It was fun to make and hard to send, my kids kept trying to steal it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cranberry and Herb Turkey Burger Recipe
Express Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya Recipe
California Hamburger Recipe
Inside Out Cheeseburger Recipe
Mac and Cheese with Peas and Bacon Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...