A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,694
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 37453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

travelbug
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007 02:37:28 PM »

Pics are finally up!

Here is one of everything...

Day 12: 6 notecards (4 christmas ones and 2 really cool retro ones), 6 bookmarks and a set of colour pencils

Day 11: My fav. day so far! A needle felting kit including the foam backing, two felting needles and a whole assortment of different colours of material to use for felting. I can't wait to try it out  Smiley

Day 10: A cute pink drawstring bag w/rabbits to hold hair accessories and an assortment of hair goodies and a handmade fabric headband.

Day 9: Christmas cookie kit- a pink apron! A book of cookie recipes, cookie cutters and sprinkles for the cookies

Day 8: A bunch of sweets and chocolate from Ireland  Grin (which I've already started to eat)

Day 7: My new fav. day! A brown and pink tote bag with a pocket inside to hold extra stuff. A matching make-up bag with a make-up brush and some make-up, 2 wonderful scarves in pink and purple. I love wearing scarves right now and they are in two of my favourite colours so they will be well used.

Day 6: AMAZING handpainted re-usable grocery bags. I will get lots of use out of these for sure! The designs were handpainted on unbleached calico bags. I took a couple of pictures so that you could see the detail better. My favourite is the one painted with an apple.

Day 5: Jewelry! Including a cute matching necklace and earrings set.

Day 4: Decorated disclothes and an awesome pair of appliqued slippers Smiley

Day 3: Some great pillowcases an eyeshade and a nice smelling lavendar bag

Day 2: Two amazing stencilled shirts. I LOVE the pink one, it has a little bird painted on it.

Day 1: A pair of pyjamas in brown and pink. Perfect for Christmas morning.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008 01:03:02 PM by travelbug » THIS ROCKS   Logged
picklesticks

It's ok, we're all friends here.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007 04:16:40 PM »

Reserved for my mini gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007 08:06:22 PM »

Day 12: 6 Blue toille fabric covered napkin rings and 6 blue napkins with blue toille piggies appliqued onto them!
Day 11: Oh my .. this has to be my absolute fave!!  A blue toille piece to hang on the wall, 2 hand size pot holders, 1 finger sized pot holder, a beautiful apron that will fit me (I'm a big woman) and 6 beautiful coasters.
Day 10: 10 adorable piggy marble magnets!
Day 9: Beautiful blue cups, a piggy sun catcher
Day 8: Headbands & hair scrunchies
Day 7: 3 piggy shirts for my son, 3 adorable stuffed piggies for my boys, a piggy pot holder
Day 6: some awesome bags, a wipes container and a pocket thing for inside a bag
Day 5: Cute santa ornaments
Day 4: ~Didn't receive~
Day 3: 3 tubby toys for my boys
Day 2: a piggy magnet and a marble magnet
Day 1: A cute piggy bank

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 06:28:34 PM by Catrinau » THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2007 01:25:45 PM »

Day 12- The cutest lime green tin full of chocolate chip cookies!  A craftster's dozen.  dogsarecool told me she makes the best chocolate chip cookies and seriously she does, better than my mom's even.  I took a photo, but I can't find my cord and my isight camera is being a jerk.  Tomorrow I will buy a card reader or find the cord.

Day 11- Sparkly star ornaments!  They are all different sizes with red and green ribbon.  I am looking for my cord right now.

Day 10- Disney Magnets.

Not all of them are pictured because the kid took Marie and Mimmy Mouse (as she calls them.

PS. I am not sure if it did the thumbnail thing, I tried.

PPS. Sorry I haven't updated, I am pretty sick.  So I haven't been opening, but I am sure they rock.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007 07:20:05 PM by danceisthenewmosh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
Calsters
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2007 07:04:05 PM »

PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 12 Days from CrafterInIL!

Image coming soon!

Day 12:

This will definitely get me through finals!

Day 11:

Jill, CrafterInIL, gave me 9 homemade gift bags, 11 gift tags, and 1 Elvis ornament.  Oh my word!  There is so much detail in these bags!  Thank you so much!!!!

(The resolution's too small so here's the links!)

Bags: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Calsters_fotos/12%20Days%20of%20Christmas%20Swap/day11_bags.jpg

Elvis: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Calsters_fotos/12%20Days%20of%20Christmas%20Swap/day11_elvis.jpg

Day 10!
Oh my word!  Jill seriously spoiled me!!! Look!

Day 9! Six scrubbie soaps, and three regular soaps!  They are seriously amazing!

Day 8!  Paper/journal day!  I love to journal, and I'm almost done with my current one...Jill seriously sent me some of the most amazing paper!  I'm so going to use this to make more journals for me and my family!

Day 7!  A kit to make the Jordy bag!  The fabrics are amazing!

Day 6!  Relax/Pamper Day!  Fiber Trend Clogs, lip balm (made by Jill), clean linen scented candle, pillow, eye pillow, and heating pad!  Oh my word, this swap keeps getting better and better! 

Day5!  Two Tutorials in One Day!  I recieved sock yarn dyed by Jill-the color is absolutely fabulous!  In addition I recieved knitpicks "bare" yarn for me to dye, Kool-Aid for dying my yarn, Knitpicks Harmony DPNs in size 1, a begining sock pattern, and instructions to dye yarn!  Um, can I just say I don't like this present at all...I LOVE THIS DAY AND THIS SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so lucky!

Day 4!  Stay Stylin' Day!  I recieved 2 gorgeous handmade purses with matching wallets!  Amazing! 

Day 3!  It's too cold to survive these Illinois winters!  I recieved a Palandrome scraf made out of this yummy yarn, a pair of fetching, and a felted hat!  These have been Illinois tested, and approved Cheesy

Day 2!  Homemade socks!  OMG!!!!!  I've never ever ever ever saw this coming!  They are the famous Monkey pattern, and they fit like a dream!  They are super cozy, and I've been wearing them to sleep in every night since I opened them!

Day 1!  Big Wish Day.  I recieved a beautiful homemade Funky Travel Bag!  I about passed out when I opened it!  I seriously am not worthy of this awesomeness!  I'm going to Chicago around the first, and it is soo coming with me.  I think I can kiss my other luggage good-bye!  OMG, I'm still amazed at Jill's mad crazy sewing/knitting/soap making/yarn dying/sock making/purse making/paper crafting skills!  I'm still wigging out over everything I've recieved!  I'm already starting on my first pair of socks Shocked, plus I'm dying some yarn over the weekend!  And, I'm definately going to be sewing my purse together this weekend!  I've had so much fun with this swap!

The Outside!

The Outside Pocket!

The Inside!

The matching makeup bag!

The matching wallet (outside)!

The matching wallet (outside)!

Thank you so much Jill!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 01:35:12 PM by Calsters » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Callie Karen
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2007 12:50:05 PM »

Day 12! I received painted ornaments, a painted snowman and cute little tree! the tree is on the bedroom door, snowman in the window and we put all the ornaments on the tree. We love them!

Day 11 - supplies! fabric, strap adjusters, d rings and ribbon

Day 10 - pink and skully goodness!!!! this is totally the way to my heart  Cheesy
These 2 awesome stencil shirts

slippers that I have not stopped wearing, frame, super cool cup, socks, earrings, stamp, id case, plastic skeleton

wooden skeleton (going in my craft space), 2 soaps, necklace and pin

There are more than 10 things here! but they were in 10 lil packages Smiley

Day 9 - awesome stuffie ornaments for the tree!

Day 8 - stencilled notecards!

Day 7 - goodies for Mikey, he loves everything! he also got a book and a mask from superhooker's son. the mask didn't go with a day...just added in.
awesome slippers and stencilled batman shirt

batman frame and a mug that says my other mug is in the batmobile

grow lizard, batman candies (there were 2 boxes, he ate the other right away!) and felted soap...I'm jealous!

Day 6 - stuff for the kitchen!
chili pepper oven mit - our kitchen is chili pepper themed Smiley recipe cards and 2 knit cloths/trivets

40 holiday cookie cutters..which are awesome timing, the sugar cookie dough I made is is the fridge ready to use!

And this awesome apron! its so cool

Day 5 - Amigurumi!!!

icecream cone and camera!!

little piggy, birdie and doggie!

Day 4- nightmare before christmassy stuff
Oogie Boogie puppet, necklace & trinket box

Wreath

Day 3 - Stuff to keep us warm
Batman stencilled hoodie for Mike, it says Batman accross the front

I got this stencilled skully hoodie

And Brody got a toy, reindeer antlers & bell collar and a knit scarf

Day 2 - stuff to keep me warm
Calorimetry - superhooker died, spun and knit this yarn

cupcake scarf

Day 1 - crochet blanket

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 04:40:20 PM by LuxieLou » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gwenyvarr
The New Year...a new list of crafts

I'm a lucky dog...

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2007 12:53:54 PM »

Reserved for my Mini Gallery

Here we go...

Day 12 - Coryjo/biggreenfeet
three knitting needles, two pairs of needle covers, a candle, a pair of crocheted slippers *which my daughter (age 2) promptly stole* three knitting books, a hand made wallet and pouch - which is the only thing I have taken a photo of...

one dozen cookies...wasn't able to take a picture before the ants got to them.

Days 11-9 - maremare312

Day 11
2 packages of glycerin soap base...shipped separately

Bobbles to put into my soaps

6 colors to change the soaps into

2 soap molds

Lovely pretty lotions and lip balm - Which I have no photo of.

Day 10 -
Wonderful fragrances and essence oils for the soap

Day 9
Two Scrapbooks, bag of eyelets, post expanders, a set of extra pages, page protectors, two sheets of vellum stickers

Day 8 - wax51
Edward Scissorhands cd case, a karma kit, a container of chocolate covered macadamia nuts, three rice krispie treats, one chunky bar (which I haven't had in like forever), one special dark hershey's bar, a key chain with flip flops on them and a tin full of sweet treats.  I got the box last night

biggreenfeet
Eight pieces of jewelry

Day 7 - Catrinau
7 hand made note cards with dragons on them

Day 6 - Roberta_Mac
Soap Making book, Soap Making Kit, Color Additives, Soap Mold, and two Glycerin Packs

Day 5 - Krafty_Kelly/biggreenfeet
5 pairs of hand made earrings

Dragon Marking Kit...with Monogrammed Initial

Day 4 - Roberta Mac
4 ornaments two blue two red.

Day 3 - bluesparkie
aprons

Day 2 - Catrinau
Two bars of cinnamon and clove soap - Only one bar remains as MIL took one home with her...

Day 1 - Lady4feet
Quilted dragon banner

Thank you guys so much.  I can't say enough how much I appreciate you all. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008 07:14:02 PM by gwenyvarr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shannan Hinners

LV Mini Gallery
My Ever Growing Wist
I love doing personal swaps...pm me
gingerquilts
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2007 01:38:26 PM »

DAY 1-Redheadskydiver put together a big box of crafty supplies for me.  Pics to come when the camera gets found under the big pile of wrapping paper, etc.  Thanks Christina! Merry Christmas everyone!!   Grin

Day 2-SLIPPERS!  SLIPPERS!  SLIPPERS!  My partner knit me SLIPPERS!  I just need to felt them and then I can decorate them with my kit from yesterday!!!  You have no idea how much I wanted slippers!!!  Thanks so much Christina!!!

Day 3 - Oh YEAH!  A needlefelting kit for me with a needle, instructions and colorful roving!   Can't wait to use this one!

Day 4 - handpainted ornaments for my tree!  Beautiful!

Day 5 - beautiful knit dishcloths to match my kitchen and a fabulous lotion bar.  These cloths were a big wish on my list - love them.  If only they weren't too pretty to use!!

DAY 6 - Earrings!!  I love them all.  The red ones were perfect to wear today for my son's party at school.  Thanks Christina!

Day 7Check it out!  My awesome partner made me these itty bitty stockings in amazing different yarns!  They are all on the tree already.  Love 'em!

Day 8 the most beautiful crocheted snowflakes.  So delicate and pretty!

For day 9, 9 great magnets!  There are some Christmasy ones, rooster ones, a scotty for my daughter's school mascot and a blue devil for my son's school mascot.  Also a heart in a hand!  What a great addition to my collection!

day 10 -  redheadskydiver sent a GREAT kit for making slide pendants.  It includes a great example, instructions, slides for 3 pendants, flux (with a reminder NOT to eat  Grin) solder, jumprings, aluminum tape and copper tape.  Can't wait to try these as soon as Christmas madness slows down!

day 11- lucky me!  A koolaid dying kit with yarn, instructions and lots of yummy colors!

12 day from redheadskydiver:  Look at the great set of holiday cards she made me!  4 of each design-so great![/color

Teaser pic of one package I sent to redheadskydiver

The clock I made redheadskydiver in all its glory!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 08:21:33 AM by gingerquilts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bronzfrog
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007 01:38:47 PM »

My partner was Catrinau
Day 12  Magnets with 12 Christmas songs. (Maybe Santa will bring me a fridge?)

Day 11  Crafting book, ribbon, buttons, and assorted fabric.

DAy 10  Tea cozy, tea towl, bag and different teas.

Day 9  Wipe your paws lplaque, Frog star, Frog key rack, 6 key shains.

Day 8 coasters from recycled denium and flannel.

Day 7  Frog fabric, Bean bag frog and kitty, Headband, Eye bag, Frog plastic bag holder, Scoodie

Day 6  Fabric covered knobs.

Day 5  Candle holder and candles.

Day 4  Will open when my partner gets hers.
Day 3  Will open when my partner gets hers.

Day 2  2 Pairs of earrings.

Day 1  Change purse.

SENT

Day 12

Day 11

Day 10

Day 9

Day 8

Day 7

Day 6

Day 5

Day 2 no pic.  I sent 2 more magnets.  One a bubble magnet that has the fabric I used for the kitchen stuff I sent her.  The other is a cute fuzzy piggy.
Day 1

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 08:47:43 AM by bronzfrog » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.etsy.com
firebird1919
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007 03:07:52 PM »

Oh, Look, presents! ...and a ferocious cat...
(Days 12-6 for dyingtolive)

My Days 12-7 from dyingtolive under my undecorated tree- in really cute paper with fun captions on the tags!

On Day 12, "Tis the Season" day, dyingtolive gave to me:
A bunch of Christmas-y stuff! And it's all fabulous. big glittery star ornaments, pen and sticky-pad, a whole set of cookie cutters (which I needed...I'll explain later...), holiday socks!, fun gift tags, 4 etched glass ornaments- pretty! Thanks, Krystle! I hope you like yours as much as I did mine!

On Day 11, "Junk in the Trunk" day, dyingtolive gave to me:
a GIANT mish-mash of papercraft supplies! Which is fabulous because papercrafts are something I'm always wanting to try out but never get to it for one reason or another...and here it all is!
-scrapbooking paper 12x12"...35?! loose sheets and 3 packs of 6 each- everything from colors and stripes to birthday prints (my birthday was thursday) to funny birthday cats to musical-inspired- this is going to last me a while!
-tons of stickers- letters, cat stickers, musical stickers (with a flute! Where'd you find it?!), leaves and hearts, foam shapes, fun quotations, work boots....I love stickers!
-8 decoratively-edge-cut blank cards with envelopes, and 2 white with pink edging cards with envelopes- for me to dress up with all these goodies!
-a bunch of magazine pages and paper things with Chinese characters all over them- some would say it's junk, but I say it's Chinese characters, which I love but find hard to come by!
-a little box of ribbons, brads, rhinestones, and other decorative embellishments (which my cat promptly knocked off the bed...)
-3 decorative red and gold Chinese-style prints- will be going on my wall very shortly!
-a little baggie of fun blank gift tags and other such fun punchouts....mini Uno game cards?! fun!

Thanks, Krystle, this is amazing!

On Day 10, "Mmm...Mmm..." Day, dyingtolive gave to me:
9 recipes and an embroidered apron!
I LOVE the apron! I know I've seen that embroidery pattern before and liked it, just can't remember the designer's name....and the recipes sound very yummy! Though I'll have to do the chicken salad without mayo since I'm allergic....but I bet it'll work out. Thanks Krystle! Time to get cooking! And to get my brother to bend to my will with that cheesecake...muahahahaha!

On Day 9, "Stuck On You" Day, dyingtolive gave to me:
9 awesome marble magnets in a tin!
And the marbles have an iridescent finish, which I just love! They're nice and big too, perfect size for doing these. My 1/2" ones always feel too small. And I love that I got a tin with no lid, because I'm always putting things on my desk or bureau in tins but worry I'll lose the lids because I don't use them...problem solved! Thanks, Krystle, you rock!

On Day 8, "Get Crafty" Day, dyingtolive gave me:
A box full of trimmings!
Somehow I bet I can make it add up to 8, but it's way more than that. Lace, ribbon, rick-rack...all sorts of trimmings, which I never have enough of. Thanks Krystle!
(picture to follow)
On Day 7, "Crazy Day", dyingtolive gave to me:
7 things for my Cat!
That is, 5 felt catnip toys (which she loved), a "cat wand"- a stick with a long fleece ribbon to wave in front of her (endless hours of fun), and a lovely painted picture frame with my cat's name, Arwen, across the top. "Crazy Day" because my cat is CRAZY. She fits in with the rest of my household Smiley

On Day 6, "Keep In Touch" Day, dyingtolive gave me:
Six lovely notecards!
One "happy birthday", one "congratulations", and four for anytime- all lovely. Thanks!

On Day 5, "Reading Rainbow" Day, dyingtolive gave me:
Four bookmarks and a reconstructed journal!
How Krystle knew that I loved Nancy Drew books as a kid AND reading rainbow is beyond me, but she's psychic or something. She reconned the first Nancy Drew book into a blank journal for me...which I am In Love With. Along with it are four beautiful bookmarks, which I actually needed and will use quite a lot. Thanks so much!

On Day 4, "Yummy Day", dyingtolive gave me:
Two kinds of cookies and two rubber baking molds!
MMmmmm.....chocolate cookies and sugar cookies that smell DIVINE...they won't last long around here, trust me. And two rubber molds for (I think) baking a tree-shaped cake and santa-shaped mini-things. Or Jell-O molds? Or for candy? I'm lost but I think whatever they are, they're wicked awesome and will find more than one use! Thanks!

On Day 3, "Black and White Day", dyingtolive gave me:
A T-shirt, a scarf, and lip balm! The T-shirt is from a bumper sticker she saw on my wists..."Support Live Music...Kiss A Flutist"- This may be my new favorite t-shirt...sorry Zildjian shirt, you've been demoted...The scarf is wonderfully fuzzy and black and white, can't wait to use it! And I can NEVER have enough chapstick, these ones look so yummy! Thanks, you're awesome!

On day 2, "Hold Me" Day, dyingtolive gave me:
A fantastic tote bag and pouch for my business cards!
I can always use more tote bags to carry my multiple meals with me, and finally, something to hold my business cards. Thanks!

ON CHRISTMAS DAY, DYINGTOLIVE GAVE TO ME:
AN EMBOSSING KIT!
Krystle, this is fantastic! Several rubber ink stamps, several colors of ink pads, and several canisters of embossing powder, plus the heat tool and instructions. Oh man, now I can *really* get started on my papercrafts...I'll be sending a lot of cards to people this year! This is amazing!

And to top it off, I got a little birthday surprise- Chocolate and Starbursts! My life is now complete.

Thanks, Krystle, you've been such an awesome partner, I love all the stuff you've sent! Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you enjoy your stuff just as much as I'm enjoying mine!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 06:55:02 PM by firebird1919 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Foil Hi-Light with Tint-Back at the Same time - Part 1
How to Do a Hair Replacement for Alopecia - Part 1
How to Establish Guideline Lengths
Overview on the Inspire Hair Color Line - Part 4
Overview on the Inspire Hair Color Line - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...