A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
301 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 38780 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kmac

kmac at art camp

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007 09:40:59 PM »

Ooh I have been approved - so this is my gallery!
Fandabulous

Cheryl - This is such a wonderful swap - I can hardly wait each day to see what wonderful stuff  you sent me. Thank you so much

12 squares of the loveliest green material made into a yummy warm blankie.  The picture does not do it justice.

Me wrapped up in my blankie

11 pages of at scrapbook pages in an album

10 Ten hand made cards

9 ornaments

These two are my favorite

8 marvelous magnet
2 clips for holding lists or other things, 2 containers, and 4 cute cute cute cute felt magnets that I think I will take to work for my file cabnet

7 treats for peeka

Peeka stalking her treats

I almost forgot this wonderful warm fleece blanket.  Maybe because I am not sure Peeka will get it - she has already taken over my fleece throw.  Maybe I will keep hers.

6 yummy smelling candles ( and an extra little flower pot candle)

5 bottles of perfume

4 hot pads

Day 3: a DIY watercolor kit, Fairy wisdom cards; and a book on organization (I really need this)

An extra stuff - I love extra stuff. A ball full of goodies; a blue clutch; acorn candle, journal and stationary; and more perfume (not pictured)

Day 2
the most delicate leaf earings - Beautiful

Day 1
a hand painted silk scarf - Also beautiful

Stocking loot (yes I got a christmas stocking full of loot)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 08:28:37 PM by kmac » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilgothkatt
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007 11:55:07 PM »

here's what I recieved from WYOKrista all wrapped up and begging to be opened!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007 02:38:18 AM by lilgothkatt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
CrafterInIL
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007 06:34:40 AM »

Sneak peek of days 7-12 from Calsters wrapped:

I'm so excited!  I already have plans for the Bears fabric since I'm working on a Bears quilt for DH!

Day 12 - sewing day - received from Calsters:

Fabulous variety of fabric -- there's retro, there's country, there's dog...  just perfect!

And a pillow made by Callie that will match my guest room perfectly, plus thread to go with all of the fabric!!

Day 11 - Jewelry Day

Callie completely outdid herself with plyers, crimper, cutter, wire, TONS of beads, chain, clasps, magazine, STITCH MARKERS...  Just an amazing assortment.  A few pictures that can't even show how awesome today is:

Everything together - can you believe it?

Look at all of the beads and accessories!  The bottom left corner is where all of the fabulous stitch markers are.  I am already getting them into projects:

Day 10
I received some perfect cards for various occasions!  There's one Mother's Day, one Father's Day, one Thanksgiving, and two Christmas cards (plus, Callie said that there are 5 MORE on the way!!).  There are also 5 lovely gift tags that I will be using up right away as I need to get started on wrapping.  I love Callie's perfectionist tendencies -- these cards are incredible!

Day 9
Today had gifts for me, DH, and my Pugs!  DH and I are "official" Blackburn College students -- we have IDs, work schedules, all the things we'll need to know about where to eat and what to do around campus.  And we got t-shirts.  Love the gifts from Callie's school! 

The Pugs got some dipped treats that they'll get to enjoy on Christmas morning.  So sweet to include my whole family!

Day 8
Yarn day!  Callie sent me a basket wrapped in Bears fabric (that I can't wait to use!) and filled with balls of Peaches & Cream yarn.  She also included a washcloth that she knit for me!  Yay!

Day 7 - Kitchen Day!  So much great stuff!  I received sugar cookie mix (that came with a pot holder and a cookie cutter, blueberry muffin mix, spatula, cookie cutter set, cook book, basket...  everything I'll need!  Can't wait to try it all this weekend! 

Day 6 -- 6 dozen cookies!!!  So delicious -- I have 3 dozen chocolate chip and 3 dozen oatmeal!  DH and I both grabbed one of each as soon as we got the package, and we both said they were fabulous!

Day 5 - Crochet/random day.  I don't know how to crochet, so I received the book "Happy Hooker" along with crochet hooks.  This will really be a benefit when I have a knitting pattern that wants me to crochet!  There also was a ball of Baby Soft Lana Gatto yarn (I want to just rub this on me -- I think it needs to be a hat), a sock blocker key chain, a bar of handmade soap that smells fabulous, and a safety pin angel that my mom will love -- I'll have to whip that up this weekend.  Lovely day, thanks Callie!!

Day 4 - Callie knit me an oven mitt that I get to felt down, she also sent the pattern, yarn, and DPNs for me to make my own!  I can't wait to make these for my mom and my MIL!

Day 3 - Today Callie sent me a decorated Altoids tin filled with some great buttons that I can't wait to use, a snowflake pin, and a lovely handmade necklace and earrings! 

Day 2 - (Already???) I got a scrapbook cookbook with some of Callie's recipes and everything I need to make more pages with my own recipes.  Also, there's a locally made candle and Christmas crate -- so cute.  Love it all.

Day 1 - my big wish was a Pug scrapbook to remember all of the Pugs in my life.  Since we foster Pugs, there are quite a few coming and going.  Callie made me a scrapbook that is better than I could have imagined -- I will treasure this forever, and I hope to add to it.  My picture doesn't do it justice!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 09:03:09 AM by CrafterInIL » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!
My WIST: http://wists.com/PugMama3
DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007 10:56:56 PM »

Day 12:

On day 12, i received from xx_Kellybean... TEN pairs of earrings, a slap bracelet and a  skull and crossbones necklace!

Day 11:

On day 11, i received form xx_Kellybean... 11 marble magnets in an altoid tin. They are all different colors and have words like life and love on them Smiley

Day 10:

On day 10, i received from xx_Kellybean... star shaped soaps and cupid shaped soaps!

Day 9:

On day 9, i received from xx_Kellybean 9 bags of beads!

Day 8:

On day 8, i received from xx_Kellybean 2 pairs of wrist/hands warms and 4 peices of
fabric!

Day 7:

On day 7, i received from xx_Kellybean 7 hand written recipe cards for yummy recipes!

Day 6:

On day 6, i received from xx_Kellybean a black decorated box with a cute cherry jewelry set and 2 hair bows!

Day 5:

On day 5, i received from xx_Kellybean 3 knit headbands and two iron on blingy patches!

Day 4:

On day 4, i received from xx_Kellybean 4 painted shotglasses!

Day 3:

On day 3, i received from xx_Kellybean a pair of knitted slipper socks and bath fizzies!

Day 2:

On day 2, i received from xx_Kellybean a fabric covered notebook and the cutest pink and black star knit scarf! I've been rocking this scarf since i got it!!

Day 1:

On day 1, i received from xx_Kellybean the most rad black fleece blanket with my name and super cute skulls hand stitched across the front! Its super cozy i totally love it!

thanks for everything  xx_Kellybean!!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008 12:28:16 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007 10:07:52 PM »

Day1:

Day 1 I received this beautiful hand knit felted hand bag. There is also a small bag inside large enough for gift cards, credit card etc that was wonderful and I started using it as soon as I opened it all. I haven't gotten really good pics yet but I will.
Day 2:
SOCKS!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE them! Tristitia knit these on a US size 1 and thats just amazing. Awesome job I love them love them love them and already have them on...they fit like a glove mmmmm

Day 3:
Opened:

A beautiful hand knit set with hat, mittens and a scarf/caplet.
The stitching is beautiful and the color choice, which isn't represented well in the pictures, is a light lavender into a pink color that will look great with all my winter coats.

Day 4:
Opened:

A spinning kit with 4 braids of wool hand dyed by my partner. A wooden drop spindle with a book to teach me to spin. And, a cute card explaining she is not to blame when I really want a spinning wheel soon after I start!

Day 5:
Opened:

5 wonderful hand made scrap paper journals. Each is unique with stamped pages and recycled papers.

Day 6:
Before:

After:

2 coffee mugs in just my size (hehe jumbo) 2 wonderfully hand knit coffee cozies, a bag of frangellico coffee, a bag of giardelli coffee, 2 boxes of chocolates, 2 coffee flavorings one egg nog and one white chocolate and then 6 fabulous quilted coasters. I love them! The colors are perfect for my home and my partner did a beautiful job quilting these!
Also she sent a post card explaining each gift, but, the post card itself is the skyline of Chicago which I love! I have been there and wanted to move there (long story why that couldn't happen) so The postcard itself will be put to use as well.

My LUSHcious day 7:
the package:

The presents:

There is a bath towel in a beautiful deep rust color with a hand crocheted edging. 2 cotton wash cloths, a soap saver with a wonderful vanilla soap inside, a felted scrubber with soap inside, 2 bath bombs and a hunk of handmade soap from LUSH in a wonderful tangerine scent mmmmm

On the 8th day of Christmas swapping
Before:
After:

a wonderful beading kit with tons of glass beads, this adorable chest of drawers all hand stamped and painted and 2 sets of pliers.

Yay for day 9!
before:

as always creative and wonderful wrapping alternatives Tristitia used for this swap. The tag alone is gorgeous.
After:

9 (10 but she tied 2 together to justify the 10th being in there lol) skein of yarn. 3 skeins are caron simply soft 2 skeins in a very pretty peach color and one is called bone but looks like a sage green so pretty! 3 skeins of caron bliss in copper thats just wonderful to sit and pet mmmm
then 2 skeins of knit picks merino wool that has been hand dyed into a wonderful color combo of oranges, browns, greens and shades of. The pics don't do it justice at all the pics look like very bright colors but in person it's really a nice blend. A skein of hand painted handspun merino in beautiful muted shades of blues, pinks and burgundies (reminds me of sea glass colors mixed in with a deeper wine) and then a skein of hand spun hand dyed bfl wool in a wonderful combo of blues (tristitia did you spin this yourself?)
all so wonderful I'm petting them, touching and caressing them. Yes I love love love my yarn!

On the tenth day of Christmas swapping Tristitia gave to me......
Before:

10 BEAUTIFUL hand made note cards with 3 sets of clear stamps to personalize the cards to anything I would like such as thinking of you, just because, thank you notes etc.

these had to be really time consuming as she cut all this fabulous paper (perfect squares might I add) then sewed them all onto paper, then adhered that to the cards themselves so the backside isn't visible.

On day 11
before they looked like this:
From coryjo: in the white paper with the deer on it and from Tristitia: in the brown paper with the cute felted stocking attached

(those are remnants of coryjo's cookies in the background hehe)
And after:
From coryjo: beads beads and more beads as well as earing loops woohoo

and from tristitia: a miniature tree complete with handmade ornaments out of glass beads, stamped clay and even beaded garland

Day 12 Yipppiiieeeee
Before

AFTER YAY!!!
From Tristitia hand crocheted gift tags

From CoryJo Goodies (fudge, peanut brittle, cookies, sprinkles, cookie cutters and cocoa mmm)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 12:22:51 PM by Bugaboo1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007 07:31:51 AM »

Day 12

Lots of cool mini happinesses. In easter eggs. Love it.
Day 11

Bad pic, but it's an awesome assemble-able tree garland made from little paper stars made out of the 12 kinds of wrapping paper she used to wrap my gifts! And a mini diy kit so I can make some more!
Day 10

The above two were my favs!

But they were all awesome. And another diy kit!
Day 9

Highly nifty jewellry, and a wire kit!  I am so psyched to get to town making wire jewellry! 
OH- And I just wanted to say, Kmac also sent me cool little envelopes with (what I think) is a description of the presents, but my little guy was jealous and opened all of the days 12-7 before I had the chance, so I will try to post the 6-1 days (they're hidden so he can't "open" them too!) At first I couldn't tell what he was eating, or "reading" as we like to say in my house,

but when I got closer it was quite apparant.

He has a habit of "reading" any mail that is within reach so I have to keep everything on the kitchen table!  He's lucky he's so adorable!

Day 8

Cute and adorable table linens! napkins and placemats with Bears- Oh my!

Day 7
My Menagerie!

I love them all!

Day 6
Random Presents day!!!

The coolest coin purse I have ever seen.

Lovely magnets of things I love  Smiley A photo stamp kit that looks like it'll be used up probably even before the new year!  Roll Eyes And Fabby scrapbooking supplies, AND a nifty mug of chocolatey goodness.

Last but not least- A gourd purse!  It's highly awesomeulated.
*And let me just interject that I am more than a little relieved that my partner likes her stuff too!  I was so worried that Kmac would think I was a ginormous goob and hate everything. *

Day 5
GOURDY GOODNESS!

There were 4 nifty napkin rings and a niftariffic candle ring thingey with a top! And the candle to use with it!

Day 4
Pets Presents DAY!

My pups LOVE the laser thingey- I'll post an action shot as soon as I can!

Day 3
DIY Kits!
Spinning, Poly Clay and Quilting- Very exciting!

Day 2
Stockings! One for me and one for Tim and there were extras inside that were wrapped for day one! AND, she sent me instructions on how to make them into slippers for myself by felting them, but I might leave them like they are and use them on the mantle or something, I think they too cool to be eventually eaten by the pups, as all of my socks are!
And Kmac, let me just say, that envelope marked rattlesnake eggs, that has the little mechanism in it that makes it "rattle" when you open it, scared the beegeezus out of me. A lot. But it is awesome!

And Day one (insert chorus sound here)
A gourd Fairy!  I heart her.

Thank you so so so much for everything Kmac!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008 12:32:49 PM by sezouli » THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007 11:13:16 AM »

I guess I'll take this spot next to the window....

Here's the 12-7 pressies, under the tree...which you can't see, because its tiny...

Here's the whole tree area:

Day 12:  ornaments!  here's all of them...

and here's some closeups of a couple, to show the variety...there's a shrinky dink DOTD skull and octopus (!), a ball of yarn!, a little skully pillow, clay stars, clay DOTD skulls, a clay x-mas tree, and these fabulous glass hearts that are covered in clay.  I have no idea how LuxieLou does this, but it is awesome!

DAY 11!!!!!
I got supplies! 

Here's SIX!! fibertrends purse knitting patterns, that somehow count as one item in LuxieLou's universe (they are all really fabulous, I love fibertrends patterns!), and some shrinky dinks, which are great, and I can't find them anywhere in detroit.

and here's three fat quarters of fun, three clay coated crochet hooks, a set of knitting needles with octopuses on them (ahhh!), and a pin cushion!

swiped immediately were some supplies for my son, Alexander...pipecleaners, pompoms, and foam stars.  They are all over his bedroom floor already!

DAY 10!!!!
stuff for my house!
First off, there is this bad a$$ string art, which i love, and they are getting hung up in my living room tonight!  they are perfect colors too!

next, two trivets for my kitchen, a skull pattern and a doggy pattern

and FOUR votive candle holders, two of them are fimo/clay covered, and the other two are needlepointed on plastic canvas and wrapped.  The patterns on the plastic canvas ones really go with the string art.  and two embroidered skull magnets

and last but not least, LEGO COASTERS!!!!

everyone in the family is obsessed with these, because we are all major dorks!

DAY 9!!!!!

Ok, prepare for the awesomeness.....its  A RESIN KIT!!!!!
I've wanted to make resin for so long, but it seemed really scarey....this kit has it all....and the most important part, Nikki's directions, which make it sound not scary at all!

Day 8!!!!

I got a whole bunch of fun stuff today!  here's two boxes of tea and 3 types of coffee from Denver.  the tea is peppermint (my fav!) and sleepytime, which should be a great nighttime tea.  the coffee is Hawaiian, Zimbabwe, and Holiday, I can't wait to try them!

Then there's a record bowl (Prince!) a knitted cloth, a knitted java jacket for a coffee cup, and stitch markers that look like sweets!

closeup of the stitch markers:

and treats for my doggy!

Day 7:
Check out this polymer clay sushi set!!!!!  it totally looks good enough to eat! 
My kiddo wants to steal it! 

Day 6:
I got six awesome pouches!  there are three drawstring ones:

there's a skull bag, a hello kitty bag, and a black bag with neat little circle patterns.  They are nice and roomy, great for my sock knitting!

and here's the three zipper pouches:

THere's an octopus, a blue heart pattern, and a red paisley pattern.  I've already got the little blue one holding my notions in my knitting bag!  the two little ones have little fobs on the zipper pulls, the blue one has a blue clay heart, and the pink paisley has pink and black shrinky dink circles... insanely cute!

Day 5:
I got two trinket boxes!  well, I got one, and superkid got one...can you guess which is which?

Here's the inside, and the stuff that was in them.  a DOTD shrinky dink pendant, a lego skeleton necklace (ahhhh!  awesome!), and a bat magnet, which is really really hard to see in the pic.

Finally, day 4 pics!  I got 4 stuffies!  a big sock monkey with silver sparkle stripes, a PLATYPUS!!, an octopus, and a froggie that is a heat pad as well...and did I mention, A PLATYPUS?Huh

and a cute group shot:

Day 3, stuff for superkiddo...a robot pillow, a little tiny stuffie robot and spaceship (adorable!) and an altoid tin robot:

He really liked it all, and it was on his birthday, so it was extra special!

Day 2:  monster wreath and monster bag!  Ok, the bag isn't really monstery, but it is monster cool!
wreath:

and here's the zipper bag...it was hard to get a good pic, so I put sock monkey in there, to show how it opens and stuff... it is made of a really great fabric!

Day One: a super great bag...this fabric is so awesome! it even has a little pocket inside, and a tag that says LuxieLou!  Here it is, modeled by sock monkey once again:

Nikki, everything is so great!  thanks for a wonderful swap, sorry it took so long to get these pics up!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 06:33:05 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
biggreenfeet

the extroverted intovert

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007 03:04:36 PM »

MINE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't want a pickle. Just wanna' ride my motor-cickle.
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007 12:10:22 PM »

Thanks to my partner gala_apples and kishcrafts for a fun swap!!  Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Click the pics!!

the 1st day of Christmas......

a cute striped tote with a wallet and change purse!!

the 2nd day of Christmas....... 

Two stenciled bags!!  A red tote with blackbirds and a cute blue wristlet with a skeleton, great additions to my bag collection (or obsession my husband might say) 

the 3rd day of Christmas....... 

3 fabulous stenciled t-shirts for me!!!!!!   Gala choose themes very close to my heart, one says "Leukemia Sucks" , an anatomical heart, and the last one speaks about joining the bone marrow registry (pics of the front and back) !! 

the 4th day of Christmas......

Stenciled t-shirts for my family!!  Blue for my husband  Wink, green for my oldest son Ryan-his favorite magic card symbol; red for my son Connor-a car for the car buff; and a pink hello kittty for my daughter Moira!!  These are great and everyone says thank-you gala!!

the 5th day of Christmas...... 

ART!  3 collages, my very first "art" rolling pin (for my rolling pin collection!) and a cute green Christmas skeleton for me to decorate!

the 6th day of Christmas...... 

Jewelry!!  A necklace and some bracelets (beaded, charm and one nifty one made of shells)

the 7th day of Christmas......

Seven different kinds of cookies!  There are gingerbread angels, almond shortbread, scottish shortbread, peanut butter, oatmeal coconut, the best Canadian candy/cookie invention-clodhoppers and shortbread puffs!  Gala did an amazing packing job, not one single cookie broke.  My family is enjoying your cookie generosity (good thing I hid a few for myself before school was over) Grin

the 8th day of Christmas.....

Jack Heads for my Nightmare Before Christmas tree!!!!!   These are the greatest!!!!
action shots:

the 9th day of Christmas....

I had the Purl Bee Swatch Portraits on my wist and gala sent me Christmas ones!!   And 3 stenciled owls that will go perfectly in my orange bedroom Grin 

the 10th day of Christmas.....

fuzzy warm pink socks, some tree ornaments (in my colours!), a couple of buddhas for my collection and a kit for making marble/rock pendants with everything I need, plus some examples AND a cool collaged box to put it in!!!

my absolute favorite, a bag full of the most fantastic charms!!  Theres so many nifty charms in this collection(even a little hairbrush)...I can't wait to use them Grin

the 11th day of Christmas...

11 skeins of funky yarn!!  I love the colours of all of these, especially the orange Modadea.  Totally have a project in mind for that Wink  Thanks gala!!

the 12th day of Christmas....

12 skeleton ornaments for my tree!!  Great idea, I have lots of spots still to fill on my tree Smiley 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 12:30:57 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
coryjo
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007 01:06:55 PM »

Here's Days 12, 11, 9 and 8 for me under my tree!

So I was planning on staying up late & opening but just too tired.  I love my day 12 though!  I got 12 birdie ornaments.  Owls & penguins.  I love them.  So does my dog, I'll have to put them high up on the tree because for some reason she likes to lick them.  Here they all are with the cute card.

And here is an action shot of one on the tree  Smiley

Day 11 is this awesome knitting kit!  It even includes a scarf that's already been started.  I've done a few rows but my stitches are too tight and it looks funny. There were 3 skeins of yarn, a book, 2 sets of knitting needles, a cable knit needle, the book 10 20 30 minutes to learn to knit, a pouch, 2 sets of needle stops and a gauge measurer.  The pouch is kinda funny - I have a dress my mom made me using the same fabric!  Oh and with the scarf are hand written instructions on how to start knitting it so I don't have to deal with casting on right away.  Bugaboo did a great job!

Here's a closeup of the stitch markers.  Very pretty.

Day 10 will be here once I get it.  International shipping  Tongue

Day 9!!!!  I got some amazing lotions.  Maremare 312 did an amazing job.  There were 3 big lotions, 3 travel size, and 3 solid bars.  My favorite (so far) is the rosemary mint.  It smells lovely.  Of course when I get home from work I'll have to actually smell the rest of them and my favorite might change  Smiley

And here is Day 8:
all 5 flavors of lovely lip stuff:
(notice the teeth marks on the chapstick tubes)

And an interior shot of the 5 flavors.  My dog really loved one of these.  From the smell I think it's the bubblegum one but my sniffer is stuffy so I'm not sure.  But as you may be able to tell she sampled every flavor.  At least the tubes are still usable. Tongue

Day 7 is so much more than 7!  Here are all of the patterns & binding that I was sent.  RiRa in the card said her mom sent these (I think it's been 2 days since I read the card).  Wow & Thank You! to your mom.

And here is the awesome yarn, needles, pretty note cards, D rings, and Christmas card.

I thought you all might like a close up of the yarn, and this is my favorite purse pattern.  My mom doesn't know it yet but she will be helping me make this on Friday night after I get to my parents house  Grin.  That is if I'm not busy practicing knitting with all my cool stuff from bugaboo1 & RiRa.

Day 6 & Day 5

Day 4 finally posted!  WYOKrista's theme was Christmas for this day.  I got an awesome hook that will be used for a stocking hanger, a reindeer ornament, hot cocoa mix (can never have too much of that) and instant snow!

Day 3 I got a punch needle kit from Krista!  I got a book and 3 types of fabric to punch on and I think something else but because I'm a spaz I forget and can't find what it might have been.  It's been a very crazy morning.  Here's a pic of my awesome stuff.

I'm going to use this later today with the needle that my mom gave me.  Now I just hope my stuff looks as cool as Krista's.

Here's what else i got on day 3.  A Holly Hobby Sunbonnet Sue punch needle art.  It is currently on my bookshelf looking very nice.

Day 2 is so great.  I got an amazing bag.  It is pink & brown & has paisley!  Edel you are just so awesome.  Here's the whole bag.

And with the flap open:

(both of these were taken on top of a quil my mom is making.  Sorry for the color clash  Smiley)

And inside the bag was a kit to make my own bag complete with instructions and a treat.  I'm guessing that the yougurt goody was tasty since a dog ate it.

I can't wait to make the bag and I've already used my pretty pink bag to take crafty stuff up to my grandpa's house.  My mom and aunt both really like it.  I need to keep it in sight or it might disapear  Grin

Day 1 I received this lovely, and very warm sweater.  I like the dark chocolatey brown.

And TAOJ also sent me an ATC starter kit.  She's so cool!  Oh and sorry for the blurry pic.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008 09:19:30 PM by coryjo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing Adobe Photoshop CS2
Adobe Production Studio - Working with the Scrub Tool
Adobe Production Studio - Adjusting Panels and Saving a Custom Workspace
Adobe Production Studio - Looking at the Mixer Panel in the Multitrack View
Adobe Production Studio - Editing in the Spectral Frequency Display View
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...