A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 36977 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewingLori
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007 06:12:30 PM »

My first few days:

I can't wait to get opening!
I'm receiving from bluesparkie.

DAY 12
12 Greeting Cards - the tree cards pop up on the inside!

DAY 11
10 marble magnets and an adorable little bird box

DAY 10
10 craft supplies for Cohen (my son). He loved them!!

Thanks! I love when Cohen gets surprises!

DAY 9
9 Birdie Gift Tags

DAY 8
8 Barrettes - these are made from fake flowers, rhinestones and shrinky dinks

DAY 7
7 candles - They spell JOY and NOEL in frosted letters. Very cute on my window sill

DAY 6
I know it is not day 6 but I got greedy and opened more!! Plus, I may have to run to Vegas tomorrow (being Santa for my niece - 7 hour drive!!) so I better be safe!  Tongue
6 (way more than 6) craft supplies

DAY 5
5 pieces of Jewelry - 4 pair of earrings and once necklace. You are the master of the shrinking plastic!

DAY 4
4 embroidered dish towels! Holy moley! These are fabulous. I totally love them and they are too cute to use!!!!!

DAY 3
3 Aprons - one for each of us! Fabulous.

I thought I took a pic of Cohen in his, but I guess I didn't.

DAY 2
A pouch and a little bag

DAY 1
Embroidered and painted hoodie - the owls are darling

Thanks, bluesparkie for the awesome loot!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 08:07:48 PM by SewingLori » THIS ROCKS   Logged

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007 10:37:36 PM »

I have to say this is the best swap ever.  Kish did such a great job with partners that I we have become friends (at least we're planning a few personal swaps now, lol).  I love everything she sent, and it was all so creative.

I'm behind on photos at the moment, trying to recover from general holiday chaos.  I'll get them up soon.

The entire loot:

Day 1: BLANKET!
My partner is so creative, seriously.  She took a king sized, black comforter and made a quilted applique to put on it.  The best part?  The applique is a rendition of one of my favorite photos from our honeymoon.  I'll post the blanket photo alongside the honeymoon photo.  Thanks so much!

Day 2: Coffee and Cats!
So way  more than 2 gifts on this day.  An assortment of coffees, 2 tins of coffee (one mocha and one pumpkin spice), a french press with a cozy my partner made (so cute), and then two pieces of cat artwork for my cat-themed bathroom!

Day 3: Glasses and Shoes!
My husband and I both got etched glass beer mugs (he opened his on day 12 though b/c he's impatient like that).  His has the Oblivion symbol on it, and mine is a skull and knitting-needle-bones.  I also got a pair of ballet flats with little Eddie Izzards stenciled on the toes.  So cute!  The mugs are currently serving as extra vases for my Christmas Roses

Day 4: Clothes!
I got 2 Eddie Izzard stenciled t-shirts (she even got my size right, which is hard to get big sizes sometimes), some fabric paint, AND AND AND a fleece hoodie!  It's so awesome, fits great.  The sleeves are uber long so I can tuck my hands up inside, and the hood is so big it fits like a cloak's hood.  LOVE it! No photos right now because everything is already in the laundry from being worn so much.  Smiley

Day 5: Embroidery Kit!
Included in today's kit were a ton of floss, a pack of needles, a little embroidery hoop, some embroidery/cross stitch canvas, and a Sublime Stitching Craftopia pattern.  Can't wait to decorate something now.

Days 7 and 6: Totes and Computer Geekery
So, I opened days 7 and 6 together right at midnight.  Unfortunately in my excitement, I forgot which stuff goes with which day!  So here's the total list: 1 coupon organizer, 3 purple tote bags (so using these for knitting projects), 2 boxes of cookies, 1 diskette pencil cup, 1 circuitboard necklace, 1 pair of keyboard earrings, 1 set of keyboard wine glass charms (or stitch markers), 1 circuit wallet, and 1 set of stationery with "M" and "S" on them.  Cute!

Day 8: Rubber Stamps!
I got a nifty set of 8 rubber stamps and a stamp pad.  I love stamping and these are gorgeous style elements.  I don't have anything like this.  Love them.

Day 9: Glass Pendant Kit!
WOAH my partner is spoiling me!  I got soldering tool (which says it does other things like woodburning too), microscope slides, a book on how to solder jewelry, adhesive pen/leafing kit, some images to use, a kit with little jewelry tools, and 3 amazing pendants my partner made.

Day 10: Glass Etching Kit!
Ok.  In this kit I got 3 awesome packs of stencils, 2 blank shot glasses, 2 shot glasses with mine and my husband's initials etched on them, some gloves, sponge brushes, etching cream, and this awesome tool called a Tool Taxi.  It's all these different kinds of tools in one (xacto knife, tweezers, embossing stylus, etc.)

Day 11: Bath Kit!

OMG I got an awesome gift.  It is a soap/bath stuff kit.  It includes a book on techniques, soap molds, 2 fragrances (sandalwood and lavender), some soap/bath salt colorants, hand made lotion, handmade soaps, handmade lip balm, lip balm making kit, lip balm tins, and a huge package of plain goats milk soap to be made into pretty things.

Day 12: Pets!
I got a cat bed fish cave, dog toy, cat toys, dog treats, cat treats, 5 ornaments, an awesome dog treat jar (she can't chew through) with a bone and her name etched on it, and a dog bone cookie cutter!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007 06:45:33 PM by halblingefrau » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
wax51
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007 12:15:13 AM »

"X"
marks the spot!

OMG..... I haven't even opened ANYTHING yet!! It has been SO crazy,
I haven't even thought about it!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007 05:44:32 PM by wax51 - Reason: Bad moose, bad......It just dawned on me why y'all posting pics!! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/wax51

I am totally after a Ying/Yang made of  Fire vs Ice
Wanna draw/paint/sketch me one?
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007 03:02:58 PM »

on the 12th day of Christmas my partner sent to meeeeeeeee:

an adorable little christmas tree! it really is that cute, and that small hehe...not just cos it is nex to my big screen...

on the 11th day of Christmas my partner sent to meeeeeeeeeeeee:

a day full of Disney gear! it is awesome...i got a pincushion, which i desperately needed, and i received 2 necklaces, a couple of pins, some delightful cards, a votive holder, a really neat notebook (the paint is actually called Mouse Ears i believe), and i hate to say this, but i dont remeber what the little adorable thing with the santa hat is but it is sitting in my house right now, and as soon as i get home, ill remember

and i will post day 10 tomorrow, but not another until  Shocked the 23rd!! cos thats when i get home from WDW...unless, of course, my dear hubby decides he needs the internet before then...im only on tonight because tomorrow is my birthday!!

Day 10:
WOOO i got a Mickey Mouse wreath, it is SOOO cute...next season i am going to make is all prettified!!! plus i got some great decals, and a clock (with a handmade face) and a couple crocheted ornanemts. OOOOH and these AWESOME vintage hanging window pane things...i am going to hang them on pantry door next X-Mas!

Day 9:
deliciousness! i got homemade goodies, storebought yummies and all around wonderfulness...we all enjoyed day 9 VERY much....a BIG thank you from the WHOLE house!!

Day 8:
all the awesome goodies! i love the papers, and the fabric (who doesnt need more fabric??) and stickers, its all wonderful!! thank you so much

Day 7:
the AWESOME shirts, which you have seen all of, so here is MY favorite! it doesnt fit perfectly (almost though, just a SMIDGE to tight, so a few more lbs off my chubby self, and i am good to go!!) but the style and the words are PERFECTION, i almost died when i opened it!!

oh, and my HUBBY!! he LOVED his shirts, he got a zelda shirt and a donald shirt (he wore that one a few times on our trip)...here ill show you one of his favorites in his donald shirt!

on the 6th day of X-mas lady4feet sent to meeee:
a sexy santa kit, with massage oil (SOOOO nice!!) handmade restraints, a blindfold, dice with hand burned words to play with, and a santa hat that my husband and i REALLY have enjoyed....he gave me a massage the other night, before my fall, and it was awesome!

Day 5:
My pups got spoiled this time! they each got a frame (which will isnt pictured, because i forgot to bring it down Sad and my knee hurt too much to go back upstairs...but they are adorable, bone shaped awesomeness...and i am already picking pix to put in them and i had my hubby clear a spot for them!!) and 2 jackets meant for the Murph-dawg, but they are too big, so i think i am gonna put them on Dylan Killian and Tazrik....ooh and she made 3 wonderful squeekies for the boys, but Murphee took them all (he is a bully)...and also not pictured: the delicious homemade treats! they ate those the minute i opened them, they didnt even have a chance! thank you so much Brandi, my boys loved being so spoiled (like they werent already lol) and they say thank you too....

on the 4th day of X-mas lady4feet sent to meeeeeee:
some really awesome crochet'd goodies!! a neato Jack Skellington cap, which is TOO cute! and a Mickey potholder (i adore this, i cant even imagine using it) and a PENIS, OMG i love this, i wanted one so bad, and you made that happen!! and she even sent me a hippo! but my puppy ate it cos he is bad(my favorite x-mas carol is i want a hippopotomus for christmas).

day 3:
purses! i adore purses, i love making them, i love buying them, i love using them, i just LOVE THEM!! thank you SO much for adding to my collection, i especially adore the fabrics on the smallest one, it is SO incredible, the pictures dont do it justice!

day 2:
these pillowcases are SO adorable, i couldnt wait to show Jeremy! the one showing my different hobbies i immediately fell in love with! it perfectly embodies me. i have so many artful interests, its hard to pin me down! lol..i am going to add to the pillowcases with some fabrics to make them match my new color scheme (leaving this beautiful work to remind me that at the end of the day, i am an artist...) thank you so much, you help remind me of who i am
*warning, i am using a larger photo cos i cant figure out clickable links, and i want you to see the image clearly*

Day 1
this blanket fits another quilt i am going to make myself VERY well, and i am going to use it to inspire the colors for my craft room (maybe, i can only have so many black red and white rooms, so the odds are good on this one winning lol), its so funny, because when i saw this fabric on the bolt, i bought 4 yards of it right away...i couldnt help myself...it was the first pink mickey i had seen....now i have something tangible made with it..thank you! i love it

there they are, i hope its all there...if not, please let me know! but i loved everything, and i am so grateful that we were partners, and that you are so patient!

I have to come back and re-add the pictures, the links all got broken during a massive Photobucket shift
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 11:34:14 PM by MissDisney - Reason: remove broken links » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007 03:40:26 PM »

Days 12-7 from Krafty_kelly under my Christmas tree!  Cheesy

Day 12: a garland of 12 red light bulbs! Tomorrow when it's light out I'll take a picture of it on the tree.  Smiley

Day 11: tree decorations with awesome paper! My favorite one is in the second pic.  Smiley

Day 10: crocheted flowers hair elastics. So fun and pretty! My favorites are in the second pic, I just love the big pink one, the yarn is so yummy! I took an action shot, it's really bad and blurry, but it's the best I could do trying to take a picture of the back of my head by myself! But it looks good!

Day 9: fruit and veggie (well a carrot Wink) clay charms! They are so cute, I love them! The second pic is to show a close up of their smiling faces.   Cheesy

Day 8: 3 pairs of fun socks, 3 decorated pens and 2 mini flip flops luggage tags (I'll be using them as bookmarks Smiley) And I couldn't resist, the second pic is my cat Peanut wearing the flip flops, they are the perfect size for her!  Cheesy I just love them. Grin

Day 7: an adorable stocking full of body products! Shampoos, conditioners, lotion, bath gel and a bath fizz. Everything smells amazing.  Smiley

Day 6: a Hello Kitty tree skirt! With 6 crocheted Hello Kitty faces all around. I love it! And a tree skirt was my big wish!  Smiley

Day 5: 5 golden snitches fo my tree! I love them! And they will be out year round of course!  Smiley

Day 4: an adorable garland of owls spelling Nol! So cute! The colors are great!  Smiley

Day 3: 3 fantastic clutches! I love them! The green one with the buttons is my favorite, the fabric inside is awesome!  Smiley

Day 2: the most amazing pair of mittens! I love them so much! I think they are my favorites of all I got from Krafty_kelly. So pretty, comfy and warm!  Smiley

Day 1: a beautiful painting! It'll fit in my bedroom perfectly. It's so perfect.  Smiley

And all the extras!  Grin I'm so spoiled! I love everything! Espacially the Inuksuk kit in the last pic.  Smiley

==================
I'm posting the last 4 days that I sent to Krafty_kelly since she's having camera problems. The pictures aren't the best, but at least I thought of taking pics, I always forget usually.  Smiley

Day 4: needle felting kit.

Day 3: 3 t-shirts.

Day 2: magic yarn ball and knitting needles.

Day 1: wall hanging.

Thank you so very much Krafty_kelly for everything! You totally spoiled me and I love everything. And Thank you to Kishcrafts for organizing it. This has been a fantastic swap!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008 01:27:27 PM by Lunanne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
casslyra
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2007 06:20:01 PM »

so i am back from my trip and got to open a bunch of really cool presents. thank you so much halblingefrau.
so day 12 was a tin full of cookies, snickerdoodles and butter snadwich cookies. which were very yummy thank you.

day 11:
1 bag with tons of stuff inside. it had snaps, buttons, rhinestones and legos so i can make some cool lego jewelry, fortune cookie soaps, bath bombs and stationjary, post it notes, gum and some little skully markers things.

day 10, was a bead box full of stuff:
3 charm bracelets 3 necklaces, 1 assortment of beads, assortment of charms

day 9 was goodies for my dogs:
two little rawhide bags for each dog, they ate them already which is why they arent in the picture, temptations treat, 5 toys for the kitties,
and a bag of assorted cat foods.

day 8 was a cute doll she made for me with different outfits, i like her alot.

thank you thank you thank you for everything so far. you are great. i hope you like everything too.

day 7: knitting kit
i got 2 skeins of yarn, the stitch and bitch knitting book, a knitting notebook to keep track of patterns and projects, stitch markers, knitting roll, knitting needles

day 6:
i got the coolest thing. it was a little pullip doll from my wist list adn she made a house out of a box and decorated it. so  exciting!! i have been playing with her, lol, i am a dork.

day 5: a crochet starter kit, needle case, set of needles, 2 skeins of yarn and a the happy hooker book

day 4:
as she put it got to keep those boobs covered. she stenciled 3 shirts for me and another one was i think those rhinestone iron ons with the letter k

day 3:a domokun ipod cover, a bright red ipod cover and a monster ds case

day 2: i got a sock because one of my feet is always colder than the otehr one, just kidding she is still working on the other one. but they are supper cool skull socks. and a skull dishcloth for my hubby to do dishes with, just kidding it isn't magic, that would mean he would have to stop playing his video games long enough to do that.

day 1: she ordered me a pullip. the withered pullip!!!!!!! you are so awesome.   
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 08:39:16 AM by casslyra » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007 07:59:47 PM »

12 charms lucky player charm bracelet! (i play a lot of games, altered mommy says this is to distract them with The Shiney. which sadly, could work at 4am, during the 3rd hour of monopoly)

11 book and book oriented things!

colouring book for shroomheads! (i also got pencil crayons)

a crafty book, it's really cool, it comes on cardboard slices instead of in an actual book.

metal swirly bookmark with a skull dangler, and a chance card bookmark with a hotel dangler!

berry bookmark!

brain martians from outerspace style bookmark!!!!

but the best for last, sci fi!
heinlein, and clarke!

SPIDER ROBINSON!!!!!! it was never discussed alteredmommy, but he is my favourite author of the 500+ books i own. i actually mail select callahan books to penpals across the world, i want to make sure they experience his amazingness. and i don't own user friendly, though i was looking at it on ebay. WAY TO READ MY MIND, ALTEREDMOMMY!

10 mini ornaments!
jack skellington and a zombie girl, polymer cupcake anatomical heart

rock fingers and hufflepuff pride, monopoly money, teeny tiny dice

and last and most awesome, clockwork orange mc and bronzed vampire stake

9 gala day!
three teeny tiny crocheted apples to match my big one, and an apple pincushion made by suzie

evil gala/good gala notecards! evil gala/good gala rubber stamps!!!

cinnamon apple smelling pouch.

8 necklaces made of PURE AWESOME
i want to know how you made these mini-boxes.

tree of life and moon lariat by laughing lark, polymer by moonfairy, and cool bone(?) pendant.

amazing knife necklaces, there's a whole interesting backstory. and an anatomical heart, and a resin bug necklace which creeped out my mother  Cheesy

7 supplies!
shrinky dink paper, beads and findings, and a michaels gift certificate for textile medium!... national geographics(best for collaging), 2 exacto knives, numerous blades, and a self healing mat (i've wanted one for awhile)

6 cards things!
2 decks of cards and laminated instructions for a card game... 2 magic deck boxes and a deck bag!

5 things needed to solder! (i can't believe i got a soldering kit!)

4 presents for my loved ones!
for my mom, whale artwork, for my dad a little mini charlie brown tree Smiley

for jason, a wall hanging suiting his personality, and vince gets a deck box and bag Smiley

3 things to keep warm!
hufflepuff scarf the size of my body! my chronically cold mom looked at it and said "now that's a real scarf!" lol. excuse the grubby nightshirt, it's the same one i use to dye my hair.

a rainbow toque, i love the colours!

a Marilyn Manson embroidered toque! i can't wait for my jealous friends to try to steal it.

2 feet!
they were originally supposed to display art socks, but i think i'm going to use them as decorative zombie feet Smiley

1 marilyn manson shrine!
more specifically, a doll dagga buzz buzz ziggity zag shrine, from the golden age of grotesque cd.  Grin the frame in the corner says "if you're not dancin', then you're dead" which is one of my favourite lines from the song.

this was an awesome swap, and i couldn't be more happy with the stuff i got.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 11:58:20 AM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Duckie

Fifty-seven academics just punched the air.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007 05:41:13 AM »

My dad sent me a photo of the package that TAOJ sent me:

He also attached a photo of his "helper":

Nothing gets by him.

For the 12th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

12 gift tags!

Here's the front: and the back: .

These look hand-stamped but I'm not sure. I've already put on on one of my dad's presents.

For the 11th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

(excuse the grate in the photo. I'm using my dad's comp & I can't figger out how to edit pics.)

11 Christmas cards! They're two styles. The first one has lyrics and sheet music (?) for O Christmas Tree, and the second one has words like yummy, togetherness, family, friends, sweets, and peace. The tree paper is sewn onto the backing paper and then that's glued onto sturday red cardstock. These cards are EXCEPTIONALLY well-made.

For the 10th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

Supplies! I got cross-stitch fabric, thread, a frame and instructions for some really cool-looking colourful designs.

For the 9th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

Ornaments!

Half were stars and the other half were candies. CHECK OUT THE TINY EMBROIDERY AND BEADWORK ON THESE BABIES. It's insane!

For the 8th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

Bath stuff!

There's lotion, soaps, bath salts, a washcloth, a soap saver and a face scrubbie. It's all orange-scented wonderfulness!

For the 7th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

Clockwise from the top: 2 luggage tags, a sort of stained-glass mermaid which I LUV (did you make it yourself TAOJ?), gift tags, a passport/ticket organizer, marble magnets, and a birthday book that you use to remember people's birthdays.

For the 6th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

A whole bunch of stuff to warm up with!

There's hot chocolate mix, "snowman poop," a neck warmer filled with seeds that you pop in the microwave, and two smaller handwarmers for your pockets. I love the pocket ones. The only things I've ever seen like that are in camping stores, and they're completely non-reusable.

I also got a lovely hat and scarf set, CROCHETED:

I knit but I just can't crochet so I think it's really neat. Check out the June Cleaver hairflip - oh yeah, that's all natural. (Yeah, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow.)

For the 5th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

Supplies!

There's a DPN needle holder (squeeee! I have wanted one of these forEVER!), a pincushion,a spindle, and merino roving (that's the term, right?). In the back there, it's a little hard to see but there's a quilting template ruler, to help with angles because I said I had trouble with those.

For the 4th day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

That's three pear-scented candles as well as some of TAOJ's family recipes. I really like the oat bars, at the front there. I'm not sure if you can see the designs on some of the blank cards she sent as well, because they are gaw-jus.

ALSO IN DAY FOUR!

A necklace made from a piece of filmstrip. I scanned it in, and I'm not sure how clear it is. It's two frames from Shrek, and there's the little guiding holes on the sides and everything. How did you make this?!?!?! My guess is that it's from a VHS cassette?

And, so far quite possibly my favourite piece:

An apron! But not just any apron. It is so cute and stylish I just want to war it everywhere - actually, I'm wearing it right now. It's a little retro and I can actually use it and it fits perfect and it looks just like something out of the movie Waitress (which is fantastic, btw). Thank you TAOJ!

For the 3rd day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

A sleep mask. I believe I should get points for taking a picture that better than most I take, on the first try, one-handed, blindfolded.

An afghan (helpfully modeled by Felix, star of the Milanese catwalks I can't believe I just made that pun).

and sleep pants! (excuse the mismatched socks, and blur.) I may fib and call them yoga pants so I can wear them out in public because I loves them so. I am in fact wearing these right now, beneath the apron.

For the 2nd day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

A calendar and a messenger bag!

The bag is huge so I can carry the tons of stuff I haul with me everywhere. The outside is black corduroy and it's completely lined.

Now for the calendar. This requires a bit of background. See, TAOJ lives very near where I was born and lived for my first couple years. And my favourite movie, New Waterford Girl, and one of my favourite books, Fall on Your Knees, are both set near there. So TAOJ based an entire calendar around Fall on Your Knees. It is AMAZING.

See, it says "House at the end of Railroad St, Whitney Pier." The second taxt block says "A likely spot for Jameel's Speak", which is one of the main settings in the book. Each month is colour-matched like that. Some of the photos are archival but I believe TAOJ took most of them herself.

June:
I apologize for the blur.

This one is for November, and it absolutely blew my dad away. It's a rosary and it's completely gorgeous.

For the 1st day of Christmas, my partner TAOJ sent to me:

A SWEATER!

It's Mr. Greenjeans from Knitty, and it's fantastic. The yarn is this soft lilac wool, I believe. I love this sweater!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 10:40:49 AM by Duckie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007 12:13:36 PM »

WHAT I GOT (sorry they are not all clickable)
Teaser. This isnt even all of it, just what I could fit in the picture.

DAY 12. A sweet tin

with COOKIES!!! I shared them with my inlaws and the press guys at work. They are a big hit. Refuler spritz, chocolate spritz and peanut butter kisses!

Very carefully decorated cookies.

DAY 11 Felt ornaments. I strung them up to hang over my sink.

DAY 10
Scrapbooking kit and stationery;

I love these two cards best;

DAY 9. All sorts of random goodies. Knitting kit, M.E. iron on, sock monkey kit, 2 purses, snowflake pin, decorate your own ornament, mini drafting kit, oil pastels, notebook and knife set. WHEW! There is also a sweet little bunny pin that got cut off in the picture.

DAY 8. Microscope slide necklace kit. I think this is my fave so far. It is going to be what I do when I need a break from other arty goodness. And the extra papers and stickers that came with it are awesome!

DAY7. Okay, I have 2 fave days! This one has 6 skiens of yarn (in pairs) and a closet organizer. There are a ton of pockets in many sizes on both sides. I am going to use it for belts, scarves, etc, etc.

DAY 6. 6 blocks of Fimo and 6 containers filled with assorted candies and goodies for all my altering of things. There are also 2 cute little bear pins that I am going to use as the tags for 2 upcoming baby gifts I have to give. This just makes me want to glue things so badly!

Day5. Three skeins of yarn, an old time crochet book, (which has some really cute stuff in it) and a book with 6 crochet afghan patterns which skipped out of this picture.

My fave part? The FIVE amazing poly clay crochet hooks. This picture does not do them justice at all! They are blue with glitter and little suns everywhere. Blue, glitter AND crochet. Too cool.

Day 4 Picture missing---I will fix this!

Day 3
For Eric, 2 shadowboxes of his fave people. (and I will fix that pic someday)

For Whisper, 4 bags of treats and a sweet toy that lasted all week!

And 5 ATCs for me!

Days 2&1 More pictures missing.  But I did get a sweet necklace and bracelet set for day 2 that are magneticvery cool! And day 1 I got a black sweatshirt with silver wings, as well as the St. Nick book.

WHAT I SENT TO WAX
DAY 12
Chakra book, sleep mask, 4 star coasters, peppermint soap, gingerbread soap, candy wreath, 2 bags dog treats, flavored mustard.

DAY 11
3 skiens of yarn, peppermint candy tree, crochet hook holder, 2 stamps, brushes, brush cleaner, and 2 mesh zipper pouches.

DAY 10
One pack of paper, bundle of fabric, 3 penguins, set of cards, slides, 2 soap molds and a ceramic snowman I painted.

DAY 9
Soap making supplies and instructions (not shown), penguin dish scrubber and penguin candy holder with magnets on the back.

DAY 8
3 felt ornaments and 5 cinnamon magnets.

DAY 7
Needle felting kit.

DAY 6
Six holiday dishtowels.

DAY 5
Coffee, tea caddy, 2 slip-on coffee sleeves and a sketchbook.

DAY 4
3 shopping bags and a notebook.

DAY 3
2 pairs of earrings and one necklace.

DAY 2
Jar of whimsies and fabric cuff.

DAY 1
Painting inspired by a few things on her wists.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 10:56:39 AM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007 09:33:54 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 12 from Oops Creations:

2 Sets of cards and a magnet frame, ornaments that came in pouches--my favorites are the mittens. 12 Days of Christmas record bowl, with 2 journals, gift tags, and a magnet made out of the record cover.

Day 11

4 canisters to keep my desk organized with thumbtacks, paperclips (including some fancy ones), binder clips, and rubber bands, 4 magnet picture frames, and a little metal, paper covered "nest" with 3 robin's egg magnets! 2 painted/texturized picture frames with "love" and "family" on them and 2 awesome packets of handmade paper. 1 from lint and 1 from egg cartons, a really cool case with pockets for a notepad and pen! It closes with a flap and velcro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 10

Books and hamsters! 2 of my great loves!

Hamster stuffies, Hamster notepads and card sets, hamster stickers and graphics, and hamster bookplates
(they didn't make it into the picture). Awesome black and white bookends that match a really cool canvas bag! Yay!

Closeups~
Book Ends! I not only totally needed these, but they will match the decor that I'm planning in my new apartment!

"A Book is like a garden carried in your hand." There's flowers on front and back of the bag.

Hamster notepads! The one on the right says "Books rule!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 9 from Coryjo

Awesome purse kit! Pattern, d rings, zipper, and fabric fat quarters to make the purse! I can never have enough purse patterns, yay! She said she hoped it would bring a rainbow into my day (and it did!)!

Day 9 from Oops Creations

All kinds of cozy yummy stuff! Godiva cocoa, starbucks coffee, lots of tea, a really cool tea chest full of tea (how did you know I've been wanting a tea chest??, a travel mug and cozy, which I can always use since I'm in my work car 10 hours a day, the coolest candle with chamomile made in a tea cup, and yummy dark chocolate!

Day 8 from Coryjo

Awesome decorated candle holders and tea lights! Decorated with fun Christmas-y stuff!

Day 8 from Oops Creations

Fern goodness for my bathroom!

A stencilled vase (possibly my favorite thing so far!), handtowels, collaged framed pictures and oatmeal soap balls!

Day 7

Organizational tools! Binder with tons of dividers for patterns for all the crafts I do, swap notebook, crochet hook roll, apron, snowman stitch markers and a poly clay decorated container!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 6

Wooot!  A purse with the coolest fabric ever, small clutch, button bobby pins, a cute big bracelet, and 2 awesome headbands, the fabric is fabulous and I love love love the pattern! They have little ties that hang down, but it's still held on with elastic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 5

2 great crocheted hats, a red fleece scarf, and two brooches!

Day 4

4 candle holders etched with "m"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 3

A large print of Link from Zelda (Windwaker) and matching notecards and journals. She handpainted the original picture! I <3 all things Zelda!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2

2 Stockings for my sweetie pie nephews! They had cute stuffed mini snowman and santas and lots of candy inside! The boys were super excited to get extra stockings this year! And they love tootsie pops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

A paper making kit! So cool, will just have to make the frame thing to get started! Complete with directions, add ins like botanicals and lint and some awesome samples!

And here's a few clickable pics of some of the things I sent Oops Creations, since she wasn't able to do clickable links

CLICK CLICK!  Grin

Day 1 and Day 4 Matching/Contrasting Table runner and placemats in blue and white polka dots

Day 2 A crocheted purse/bag in turquoise and navy and a sewn purse in flower print with dark blue contrasts and light blue lining.

Day 3 Coin purse with removable felted flower to match flower bag and mini wallet to match crocheted bag. Also an id/cash holder (clubbin' wallet) made out of a harry potter book cover

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 11:16:59 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 6/2

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Double Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Grilled Chocolate Chip Sundae Recipe
Peach Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make Fruit Roll-Ups
How to Make a Summer Granita
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...