A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,117
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007 Gallery  (Read 37174 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lady4feet
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007 05:55:58 AM »

Day 12
I got bath goodies from Miss Disney Smiley It's kind of odd because I just put scrub on my shopping list for today. There are 3 jars of scrub, 3 jars of bath salts, 3 bars of soap and 3 tubes of lip balm. As soon as my Hubby gets home I'm going to make him smell them all for me  Grin

Day 11
Today I got 10 adorable little notcards and a log cabin styled ornament. They're all so cute!

Day 10
Fabric! Who doesn't love fabric? I got some lovely stuff, I'm in love with the brown and turquoise. I think I may try to make a top out of it.

The black and white flowers are so pretty, if I could convince my Hubby to have flowers in the kitchen it'd be in there in a heart beat.

Day 9

For day 9 I got cookies! They're super yummy and currently half the bag is gone  Embarrassed I guess this means the dogs and I are going to take a really long walk today, lol.

Day 8
My babies got so spoiled today! And three cheers cause I finally figured out clickable thumbnails and can post all the pics I took Smiley
Here's a group pic of all the treats and mice for Miss Kitty. Starting at the bottom left going around there's turtle food, cat treats, two bags of yogurt treats for my ferrets, in the adorable little pouch were doggie treats and mice.

Look at this awesome toy! He's so cute I decided my dogs had to wait to get him, I just don't want to see him destroyed yet.

The drooly box thanks to a curious Bear.

Falcor chowing down on a treat

Bear playing with the bone. The acctual bone isn't pictured because he stole it to fast.

Falcor investigating the bone as well. They're like little kids, they only want it when the other one has it  Roll Eyes

Falcor wasn't too upset though cause he decided to tear the wrapping paper up instead.

Day 7

Seven fabulous purses! They're all so great I can't even pick a favorite, lol.

Here's a close up of the green purse on the left to show the fabric detail, it's so pretty Smiley

Day 6

I love hats so much it's kind of a crazy obsession and now I have 6 more hats  Grin

Here's the hat in the lower left, it's fuzzy!

And an action shot cause I forgot to take it off for the group photo.

Day 5
Asian stuff. All the group shots I tried to take were super duper crappy which is why everything's in different photos.

Soap

Little buddhas (I collect them) and a little good luck cat.

A mask

Day 4
They came in these cute little bags.

Inside the cute little bags were, a bracelet and necklace.

And two awesome pairs of earrings

I love the circles, it may be hard to see in the photos but the charms are little buddha men.

Day 3
This was my Hubby's day. It came at the perfect time cause he's been bugging to open a gift. He got a transformers throw and placematt. The placemat is being used as a giant mousepad because my Husband deemed it so  Roll Eyes And a DVD of corny kung-foo type movies which he's a sucker for.

Day 2
Throw pillows. I don't know where Miss Disney gets her fabric but everything she's sewn has some great prints.

Day 1
A throw. They match the pillows from day 2 Smiley

Folks this has been such a great swap, I'm so glad I decided to join again this year.

Sent to Miss Disney Day 8
Scrapbook supplies. Album, paper (Disney and Christmas themed), embelishments

Christmas Fabric. The last "one" consists of scraps from my stash so I counted it as one.

Day 7 sent
Shirts! (prepare for an overload of pics)

These two are for her Hubby, the donald one is from her wist and the other is Zelda symbol.

Based on the TV show Scrubs which we both love.

This is the back of a jacket/sweat shirt type thing.

And this is the front

Two other shirts. The red one says "Beauty" Beauty and the Beast is one of her favorite disney movies. The other says "Crafty Bitch"

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007 12:42:31 PM by lady4feet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007 10:48:50 AM »

Day 12

12 lovely (and delicious smelling!) star soaps for the kidlets!

Day 11

Day 10

Day 10 spun up! Woo! Gonna ply it with something eventually.

Day 9

Day 8!
A group shot then some close ups. I cannot decide which one I like best!

Day 7!
The scent oils are missing cause they need to stay in the kitchen!

Day 6!

Day 5!

Day 4!

Day 3!

?Day 2!

Day 1!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 10:05:27 AM by Gomerriffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007 11:29:05 AM »

i am LOVING this swap!  Anyone else reckon we should go for 365 presents next!?

Day 12 - 12 beautiful handmde Christmas cards - these are absolutely lovely and perfect considering i have not bought any cards yet!

Day 11 - 11 Christmas tree ornaments - the beaded snowflakes are beautiful!  I attempted this also, but unfortunately mine did not come out quite so good  Embarrassed

Day 10 - 10 Magnets - these are all made out of pretty glass stones, so the pictures look freaky if you look at them from funny angles!!

Day 9 - An Embroidery Kit with 9 pieces to it!  There is a lovely selection of transfers, some material to practice on, and some skeins of thread - good to play with over Christmas!

Day 8 (VERY hard to top!) - 8 bags / purses - a selection of little purses, stuffie bags, handbags.... 

Day 7 - 7 pieces of jewellery, my favourites are the cherry blossom - so clever!

Day 6 - 6 chocolate cakes..... mmmm ....  can't type - eating!!

Day 5 - 5 candles, decorated with hearts - lovely for my bathrooms

Day 4 - 4 sock monkeys!  one for me and each of my housemates.  You can't really see but they are wearing little t-shirts that show which is which - so cool, thank you 2711 !!

Day 3 - 3 packs of goodies!  1 pot of buttons (great as I have asked for a book on button jewellery for Christmas!), 1 pot of 'funky stuff' (loads of little charms and stuff to go on necklaces, brooches, bags etc) - perfect as I need to start making 'festival' jewellery soon, and 1 pot of ribbons - always an essential!  This means that when I come back from Christmas I can then make LOADS of goodies...  I've already used some of these, so just a few charm pictures to give an idea ...

Day 2 - a covered notebook and diary.  The cover is handsewn with a cherry blossom tree, the 'blossom' are pink sequins - hoping you can see the detail on the picture, I think its lovely!

Day 1 - a beatiful advent calendar with 24 pockets - for use next year!  This is really pretty and much better than anything else you can buy!  The picture on the top is cross stitch, with a snowman, the alphabet and 'snow' all sewn, then with 4 special pockets for the last few days.  i've already made my other half agree to fill it for me next year.

Thanks 2711, you have been a fabulous swap partner and i've really enjoyed this swap.  Roll on Christmas 2008!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 02:00:36 PM by hellobint » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
dogsarecool
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007 02:52:54 PM »

Reserved!  Grin

Day 12: Twelve beautiful beaded crochet stitch markers / wine glass charms!

Day 11: Eleven embossed cards! Some are embosses with stars and different designs, I LOVE them! I am going to send some out as thank you cards for gifts I received for the holidays! The picture of these did not really show the embossing very well. :-/

Day 10: Pet Things! 4 blankets (one for each of the pets) 2 dog collars, 2 ball tuggy toys (my dog Jake loves this toy, and he rarely plays with toys) and 2 tags for the pups! The blankets are coming in handy, there is a cold front coming through and its supposed to be 30 tonight (Saturday it was 80...)

Jake loves his blanket

Day 9: Bath Goodies! A bundle of homemade soaps, lotions, lip balms, citrus scrub, loofah, foot scrubber. They smell SO GOOD! I am going to use the citrus scrub tonight. Grin

Day 8: New Ornaments for my tree... This is the first year that we have had a tree & we were lookin' a little bare.

Day 7: Hair things! I love the bobby pins with stars and the headband! Which I am going to wear tomorrow to my office's holiday party.

Day 6: Popcorn! Oh my goodness. This stuff is the bomb! The chocolate covered carmel corn... wow wow wow! This one came in a big green bowl that says "popcorn" on the front with FIVE bags of gourmet popcorn: carmel corn, chocolate drizzle carmel corn, holiday Monster corn, cheddar & white cheddar corn.... The chocolate drizzle variety is almost gone.  Lips sealed

Day 5: Tons of different gourmet teas, coffees and hot cocoas and 2 christmasy mugs... it has been chilly here and this is nice to warm up with by the tree. Smiley *Not shown: coffee & some of the hot cocoas*

Day 4: For the hubby! danceisthenewmosh spoilt him with a pack of drawing pencils, a very nice smooth drawing paper pad, grid paper, a camping set AND a crochet beanie! He LOVES the hat, and has finally gotten off my case about making him one.  Cheesy

Day 3: Green tote bag with colorful stars (aka my new purse), embroidered "cat nap" pillow case and a necklace! I was just looking for a tote bag or big purse because now I have TWO cell phones (one for work and one personal one) and this is perfect!

Day 2: Gorgeous stockings, cut by danceisthenewmosh and sewn by grandma danceisthenewmosh! Wow, these are incredible! They are so detailed, I love them! They are hanging by my tree!

Day 1: Giant duffel bag for camping filled with goodies; tons of fabric, a stamp making set and two picture frames! I LOVE the fabric (green with brown dots and blue with brown dots)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008 04:25:16 PM by dogsarecool » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here, There and Everywhere

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007 04:18:38 PM »

Check out my awesome haul!

Day 12 - Book on Machine knitting (12 tips!)

Day 11 - Card hanger (with 11 decorated pegs)

Day 10 - Handmade cards and notelets

Day 9 - decorated candles

Day 8 - felt and wire tree decorations

Day 7 - Book, sweets, sleep mask, bookmark and bath stuff

Day 6 - Funky magnets that match my tastes exactly!

Day 5 - gorgeous 5 charm bracelet

Day 4 - earrings and necklace to match day 5

Day 3 - Bag bracelet and brooch

and close up of the brooch because I love it so much

Day 2 - T shirts with stuff from my wists on them!

Day 1 - A corset making kit!!!! I have wanted to try this for ages but didn't know where to start - now i have everything i need!

Thankyou hellobint! I have loved everything!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 11:25:39 AM by 2711 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007 04:35:53 PM »

Cool reserved for my "mini gallery"  of gifts received from lilgothkatt  Cool

here is the pic of my tree with the fun stuff received today, oh I will need will power for this one!!!

Day 12, ornaments! 
6 beautiful painted glass ball ornaments, 1 quilted ball ornament,1 felt snowman, sooo cute, 1  laser cut wooden snowflake, its so detailed its amazing,1 beaded snowflake, 1 felt bird with vintage fabric!, 1 tiny vintage knit stocking, that is just wonderful, its going on my tree!

"Day ELEVEN is to Pamper YOU!" 
This is the best smelling day ever!
1 pair of fuzzy and warm blue slippers, home made sweet pea bath salts, a box of locally made soaps, home made 3 kings soap, I am not sure what is in this?  but its kinda sparkly?, home made bath bombs!, home made yummy smelling dusting powder, home made lemon poppy seed sugar scrub, a home made snowflake embroidered hand towel, a little book called, "spirit of Christmas", minty lip balm, home made herbal face scrub 

Day 10:  Kitchen goodies 
a serving tray, pepermint cocoa, 2 oven mitts, HOME MADE Marshmellows!, dishtowels, chocolate covered pretzles, christmas tea, christmas tree tea ball!  Not pictured are the apron and towel, they are already being put to good use! Smiley

Day 9:  Eight Holiday cloth napkins with a holly design! (I have never had my own set of cloth napkins!) And a beautiful tree centerpiece for my table 

day 8:  Eight Quilted Coasters 

Day 7:  7 things to decorate with!
 A partridge collage piece, a digital art print made by her BF, a wreath, Merry Christmas Garland, Mistletoe ribbon, jingle bells and a christmas tree grow kit! I love it all

Day 6:  SIX bottles for my collection, now to find where to put them....

Day 5:
 Dog treats, cat mat, a set of 3 catnip toys(these were opened by Fuzbucket 30 seconds after they were out of the box!) , really cute cat bed, a really soft red dog leash!  They love their treats!!

Day 4:  Four pillows that spell out NOEL, or I could spell LONE with them....

Day 3: 
for baby WYO:  2 burp cloths, and the cutest little elephant ever! you did a great job with the elephant its so cute

Day 2:  these stockings speak for themselves!

Day ONE:  My big wish was for a blanket to keep me warm and guess what?? I got this beautiful brown, cream and blue quilt!!! I love it, thanks so much

Lilgothkatt, Thanks so much for taking the time, money and energy to make presents for a person you don't even know.  Everything really brightened my holiday, thank you.

and the bonus round from coryjo
Day 3, pillows that have already been used for a nap by Fuz, Tangs AND Magic!n they are really cute!

and for day 4, 3 handmade scarves, and a hat!! Thanks so much coryjo, you are very talented  Wink

Crafts Sent to lilgothkatt......
Here is a link to my ATC gallery, there are scans of the ATCs I sent to lilgothkatt for gift tags on each day
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=171534.msg2331668#msg2331668

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 11:44:31 AM by WYOKrista » THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007 04:38:16 PM »

I am being completely spoiled by Duckie, I have 4 boxes of presents  Shocked

Day 12
Printing items- book, stationary, stamps (even one with my name spelled correctly!) paints, rubber and carving tools. I opened the rubber first and had no idea why she was sending me a huge eraser  Cheesy  I also received a brayer which is not in the picture since I did not find it until much later  Kiss

Day 11
A clock for my craft room, I do tend to lose track of time in here  Smiley some yummy soaps and a pin cushion for my knuckles/wrist in Amy Butler Fabric  Grin and pouches for my kids that they love!

Sorry to be falling behind here  Shocked

Day 10
Some beautiful wool, can't wait to spin this up, the colors are amazing! A great tote bag that several of my coworkers want, an Abba record bowl, I love Abba! A pouch with ecato knife and blades, glue and brushes, the smaller book has instructions on how to make record bowls and books, the larger is a notebook and will be great for sketching layouts, and supplies, paper and records, for making the bowls and books.

Day 9
This is the best! It is a set of 9 frames with a handcut picture that requires the 9 frames to make 1. I have the perfect spot for it, but now I have to paint my wall so that it will show up well.

Day 8
Ornaments and knitting needles! Unfortunately the green and red guy did not arrive in one piece, I was wondering what kind of present had a rattle  Huh

Day 7

The coolest scarf ever, thank you Duckie  Smiley  A great hat that is a Banana Republic knockoff, I hadn't seen it before, but I adore it! and a shadow box with hooks in it for the 4 necklaces Duckie made! I love the blue and brown one!

everything

the necklaces in the box

Day 6 & 2  Embarrassed

All about socks! which I have an addiction to  Cheesy  I got an incredible pair of socks that go up over my knee in my favorite colors  Shocked  Yarn that I believe to be handspun and dyed? and the things for blocking socks, I can never remember what they are called. I just realized the socks were for day 2, I've really mucked up my opening  Embarrassed

All the lushious goodies

and modeling a lovely sock

Day 5
messenger bag, candy that wasn't opened, but couldn't wait for pictures to be opened  Wink a skirt, a craftster t-shirt and a spiderman pillow for my little guy ( he adores it!)  Pillow is missing from picture because I couldn't find it at the time.

Day 4
A super warm hoodie with strawberries, a great top, sweater and Fimo to play with  Smiley

I love the hat box she wrapped it in to  Smiley

Day 3
2 beautiful skirts! I love them and even have boots to match  Wink and a beautiful brown wrap top! The brown top is in the laundry so did not make it into the picture.

Day 2
My socks, see above  Kiss

Day 1

Pictures do not do this beautiful quilt justice. I personally think Duckie is doing great with angles and such on he quilts. One side has the zigzag stripes and the other has the flowered strip going down the middle.

Thank you so much Duckie  Smiley

Day 1 from CoryJo (and I hope yours arrives soon)
A beautiful and snuggly sweater

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007 08:56:47 AM by TAOJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007 04:44:40 PM »

Day 1-- I recvd the matching table runner that goes with day 4's placemats.  I sent over a papermaking kit with instructions, materials and samples.

------------------------------------------------------
Day 2-- I recvd 2 purses-- which match the wallets of day 3-- one crocheted and one sewn.  I sent over two flannel fleece stocking stuffed with candy and toys; personalized for her two little nephews.

Day 3-- I recvd 3 little wallets, one crocheted, one sewn and one reallly neat business card holder made out of the cover of a Harry Potter Book
I sent a Link / Zelda themed package including a matted print of an ORIGINAL painting I did with matching notebook and note cards.

Day 4--  I recvd 4 fabric placemats and sent over a set of 4 glass-etched personalized votive holders.

Day 5-- we must of been on the same wave length-- I rec 5 felted flower pins and I sent over two flower pins and the hats / scarves to match.

Day 6-- I recvd 6 little marble magnets in a tin, I sent over two fabric headbands, a great satin appliqued purse with matching wallet clutch, button hair clips, and ribbon bracelet with vintage ribbon detail.

Day 7-- I recvd additional bath and body products including lavender bath salts, oatmeal bath soaks, 2 very fancy block soaps which I think I'll share with my mother in the spirit of giving Smiley and I sent over a crochet hook roll, craft apron, swap journal, pincushion and some other craft supplies

Day 8 -- I recvd lip balm; 3 in little tubes and then a 5 pack scent sampler.  I sent over decorations for my partners bathroom including 4 framed collages, 2 matching towels, and a glass etched vase with fern detail.  And some homemade oatmeal soap-- which is not as professional as my partners soapmaking, but a fun attempt nonetheless.

Day 9-- I recvd lotion today-- oats n honey, lavender and apple scent in 4 oz bottles and little travel sizes, also 3 little soap in tins (juniper, ocean, mint scented)
I sent over a cache of tea, coffee and cocoa-- including a tea cup candle, crocheted mug cozy and cute tea chest brimming with tea.

Day 10-- I recvd great ice cube trays turned soap and candle molds (Ikea!) and four bags of dried botanicals and some little cookie cutters to make shapes for either soap or candle making . Let me just say I LOVE how the same basic materials and molds can be used for either candles or soap. 
I had fun making a bunch of fun Hamster and book related stuff for my partner-- I've been doing a lot of photoshopping lately and made journals, iron-ons for stuffies, book labels, stickers and notecards with a cute hamster design, also a book bag and book ends.

Day 11-- I recvd 11 individual greeting cards/ gift tags
I sent over to Maremare some picture frames, desk supplies in little matching tins, several sets of magnets, fabric covered notepad and two sets of handmade paper greeting cards.

Day 12--I recvd bunches of beading supplies( including tools, supplies and a beading tray-- just like the professional use! and I sent over oodles of ornaments and a 12 days of christmas record bowl.

I will be traveling Wednesday Dec 19th (Days 7 - 1) with limited access-- I will continue to post my pictures but will do less frequently.  Happy holidays okay everything posted
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 06:33:50 AM by Oops Creations » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
redheadskydiver
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007 05:34:20 AM »

Day 12 - Gingerquilts made this wonderful clock based off of one in my wists - it uses hair barretts for the clips and each on of the gift tags on the packages is a little quilted ATC that will be added to make up the numbers! How freakin' awesome is that? I was admiring the gift tags all this time, going, "dam she put a lot of work into those little tags, what in the world am going to use them for because there's no way I'm throwing them away!"

Day 11 - Gingerquilts sent me 11 wonderful ties to help in making this skirt. With the ties I've been collecting already I may have enough to make it now! Will post finished pics if I do! Grin Thanks gingerquilts love them!

Day 10 - Gingerquilts sent to me 5 pairs of earrings and 5 necklaces! They are all so pretty but take a closer look at that one, it has a skydiver and an airplane, that rocks!

Day 9 - Gingerquilts sent me an awesome tin with 9 catnip toys for Frodo, Sam and Gimli! And there was even some extra catnip in the lid. The kitties were going crazy as I was trying to take the picture. Thanks again gingerquilts, the kitties love you for life now!

Day 8 - Gingerquilts made for me 8 amazing magnets! My hubby loves the beer and whiskey ones.

Day 7 - Gingerquilts made for me 4 cute little coasters, 2 amazing potholders and an awesome table runner that I can't keep the cat off of. I shoed him away for this quick pic, please excuse the ball winder and swift, they are permanent decor as I prepare for our vacation.

Day 6 - Gingerquilts sent me a wonderful relaxation kit! It includes 3 plumeria (my favorite!) soaps, an eyemask, bath salts and a microwavable rice pack! It's another perfect day!

Day 5 - Gingerquilts made for me this most incredible purple corduroy fleur d' lis messenger bag with matching wallet, change purse, tissue holder, and tampon/pad holder! I love the everything about it! The color, the fabric, everything! I can't wait to take it on my trip with me!

Day 4 - Gingerquilts sent my a very cool skully knitting needle book! It's got two sets of stitch markers, a tape measure, a place of a stitch holder to go, needle tip protectors, fold up scissors and needles!

Day 3 - Gingerquilts made me 3 grocery shopping bags! Although they've been repurposed already during our trip for various other things, mostly my knitting! Love the fabric that she used and the shape is so cool and hey have a big pocket on the front of them too!

Day 2 - 2 t- shirts, one for me and one for hubby

Day 1 - The most awesome dress ever! this is pre-alterations but I pinned it up in the back just so I could get a picture to finish the gallery!

Thanks so much gingerquilts! This was a great swap and I can't wait to do it again next year! And here are a couple pics from our vacation just for fun.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007 02:18:17 PM by redheadskydiver » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tristitia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007 05:36:52 PM »

Bugaboo made me 12 beautiful crocheted snowflake ornaments!  And true to real snowflakes, no two are the same!  I like to make these ornaments, too, so I know how complicated and time-consuming they can be - and I'm really impressed with her skills!

My Grandma used to make these a lot, too - so they remind me of her  Smiley
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 11!  I received a variety of kitchen items!

A mat/rug (?) and matching potholders, which I really needed - I think the mat would be perfect to put on the table to protect it from cookie sheets right out of the oven, it's the perfect size for that - and I really love the yarn, what kind is it?  All the cotton I ever find is crazy bright colors, and I love this natural-toned stuff!

Three dishclothes (the pea-green one is knit!), two kitchen towels with crocheted tops to hang by, a trivet, and a dish scrubber - this is the coolest idea!  Did you crochet tulle into it for the scrubbing action?!?  I stared at it for a while (at first thinking that you cut up an actual scrubbie and worked it in there somehow), and then realized what it was...  Brilliant!  There's also a nice plaid plastic bag holder that escaped the picture - when my batteries recharge I'll have to capture it!
Thank you Bugaboo! 

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '____________________________________________________________________________________________________')

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, the crochet Queen sent to me...

A big box of kitchy Christmas goodies:

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '____________________________________________________________________________________________________')

And on the nineth day...

Nine BEAUTIFUL ornaments!  They're glass ball ornaments with crocheted coverings!  They're really, really cool!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 8!  A fantastic PacMan and Ghosts set:

And amigurumi dog and cat:

My husband loves the PacMan - he's a gamer nerd - and he was absolutely amazed that the dog and cat were so like our little chihuahua and our big fat cat.  He thought Ms. Bugaboo must be psychic.  I told him that she must have looked at my blog... I think that burst his bubble a bit! 
After Christmas, I think the PacMan and Ghosts are going on top of the TV - a spot of honor in our household  Grin

Seven!  A crocheted bath set - and one for my husband!

Two back washers, two washcloths, two scrubbies, and a soap saver with a very nice soap inside!
I haven't given the hubby his half yet - since he broke "his" shower by removing the light fixture and not replacing it yet.  I'll give it to him when he gets his crap out of mine!preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '____________________________________________________________________________________________________')

Six!  This is a lovely set of placemats and napkins.  I'm not sure I can use these napkins for what they're intended - they're too pretty!  And the green is my absolute favorite shade...

For some reason, I couldn't get a very good photo.  This is the most accurate in color - and look at the adorable detail - handstitched and beaded - so cute!

I love them  Grin
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_____________________________________________________________________________________________________')
Five!  An adorable set of mugs with matching spoons, and crocheted and embroidered mug cozies and coasters!  The tiny embroidered trees are so cute!  It is a matching set of four, but due to the chaos that is my home at the moment, I couldn't find a clear space large enough to set them all out, so I just photographed one set:

I'm hoping to get this house under control today, and then they'll move to their proper spot in the kitchen - they'll look so cozy and festive on the counter.  If the hubby is nice, I may make him some cocoa and serve it in one!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________________________________________')
Four!  (I accidently switched days 4 and 6 because the tags got mixed up in the box, but I decided to keep them that way, but this was actually meant for day 6 and vice versa...)
This is the bag Bugaboo1 made to wrap it in - it's the most beautiful green material!

And some fuzzy gray mohair yarn - which is actually exactly what I needed for a hat I want to make! 
Something I really really needed - A DPN holder - and it's perfect because there's spots for many sets, and I have tons!

I LOVE the fabric!  I also love the strips of beige fabric, because I can write the size needles that are in the corresponding sleeve on it.  I also like that Bugaboo put the number on there - she must be psychic! - because I have about 8 pairs of size 2 DPNs and also multiples of size 1 and 0, but no 4's or 5's.  The little thingie that Lenny is checking out is one of those little cap things - for when you've got a project going and you want to cover the ends of your DPNs...  I don't know what they're called, but they're very useful, and she made several of them...

These are holders for individual sets of needles, also in beautiful fabrics, and a row/stitch counter bracelet, which is very cool - but I have to learn to use it! 
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '______________________________________________________________________________________________________')
Day 3!  Let me present the most awsome gift ever!  Three amazing bags!
The first one is a huge project bag - I took a picture with it stuffed to show how big it is - this is perfect for me because I usually have quite a few WIPs going at any given time...

it has outside pockets all around:

tons of inside pockets:

and an insert with even more pockets that go all the way around!

There's nothing this baby can't hold!!!

The second bag is super-soft, also with pockets all around the outside - perfect for the small/med project!
(but kind of hard to photograph well...)

it has a drawstring top/handle, and really pretty (and soft!) lining:

The third bag - OMG and holy $hi#!  This is one of the first things I ever put on my wists, because I though it was so cool - not because I ever in a million years thought anyone would make it for me.  I can't believe it - it must have taken forever!  And Bugaboo must be an incredible seamstress - there's a ton of pieces that all have to fit together, and the details on this bag are flawless!  I'm so not worthy!!!
Without further ado:

There are actually two internal compartments on either side of the central divider.  The straps can either be used doubled, like in the first picture, or you can unhook them for one long shoulder strap.  I couldn't capture the color - it's a pale color, with a very slight green tint - beautiful!  So amazing!  Thank you so much, Bugaboo!  I feel so bad - my gifts can never live up...

I'm a bit late with days 2 and 1 - I was hoping to get an action shot of day 2, waiting for my hubby to take a pic for me, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen, soooo...

day 2 - I got a lovely knit beret and matching fingerless gloves - exactly what I wanted, and in exactly the perfect color!

I love the little beanie thing on top of the hat - I always want these on my hats  Grin

Day 1 - A beautiful crocheted afghan!  Wow!  I don't know how she had time to do this?!?  I love the pattern, and all the colors - I've always been a fan of granny squares and scrap afghans:

and a few of my favorite color combinations:

I absolutely love it - I don't even want to put it on my couch, because my cat will shed all over it...

Thank you so much for everything Bugaboo!  This has been the best swap (and the best Christmas) ever!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 06:44:40 PM by tristitia » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Halibut Skewers
Baja Style Fried Lobster Recipe
How to Make a Bison Burger
Grilled Large Clam Recipe
Dorado Fish in Salsa Sauce Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...