A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 283
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007(Everyone has feedback!)  (Read 107445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2280 on: December 11, 2007 08:06:07 AM »

oh jeez.  I got stuck twice on the way to work.  We now have knee high snow, with no signs of stopping until at LEAST 6pm tonight.  I'll be lucky if I can get home.  Husband stayed at work last night.  The good news is, since it was too crappy outside to do any errands last night, I got to make/improve more things for casslyra.  Of course her package won't be in the mail until at least tomorrow (*sob*) at least she is going to be out of town on the 14th - 17th.....  so everything should be there when she is home and ready to open.  It's KILLING me not to peek.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

« Reply #2281 on: December 11, 2007 11:06:31 AM »

even with the bad weather here the package from coryjo got from denver to wyoming in less than a day! that is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
coryjo
« Reply #2282 on: December 11, 2007 11:49:13 AM »

And accourding to the DC number my package is in Denver.  Wow those Wyoming/Colorado mailpersons are good.  Okay now I'll go back to work and stop obsessively checking the DC numbers on my packages  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2283 on: December 11, 2007 12:32:37 PM »

coryjo, I got all excited thinking that the package I sent you was there already... but the DC still says "processed and left Raleigh facility" boo.

anyway, exam tonite from 5-9..so, i should be studying, but Im not Smiley i've hidden the presents from myself, and im sure as soon as it's friday, i'll be ripping that open Smiley. 12:01 am for anyone else?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
coryjo
« Reply #2284 on: December 11, 2007 12:51:09 PM »

Sorry I should be more specific.  My package from Krista should be there when I get home.  And 12:01 am will not be me.  I'm thinking 12:00:01 am.  Not sure if I can wait that extra minute.  I think I have self control issues  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

« Reply #2285 on: December 11, 2007 01:24:01 PM »

shall we work out who gets to open earliest?   In honour of Kish, working on the difference to PST - I will get to open mine 8 hours early - any improvers??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2286 on: December 11, 2007 01:25:23 PM »

Right now all the gifts sitting under the tree has my whole family intrigued and they want me to wait every day until they are around and awake to open the gifts so they can see too. Now is that going to happen?? ?PFFFTTTT NO WAY! Not waiting till 6 pm every night when the teen aged girls may or may not be here and everyones rushing around to finish hw and make dinner and the thrill is totally lost on them.

I have sent pics of what I made to several friends and received back emails "I'll take 1 of these and  of those" until I informed them I was just sharing it wasn't a catalog of available goods. They all want the stuff though and I have several items that I made on my list of things to make my self...one day...someday...I hope.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
firebird1919
« Reply #2287 on: December 11, 2007 02:02:28 PM »

Right now all the gifts sitting under the tree has my whole family intrigued and they want me to wait every day until they are around and awake to open the gifts so they can see too. Now is that going to happen?? ?PFFFTTTT NO WAY! Not waiting till 6 pm every night when the teen aged girls may or may not be here and everyones rushing around to finish hw and make dinner and the thrill is totally lost on them.

Ha! I opened mine last year with my roomate, who was very curious and just as excited as me, but she just also happened to be around and looking for study breaks...Smiley

I finally opened the big box from dyingtolive last night, as we got our Christmas tree set up. She wrote cute little labels on the tags, like "this is Crazy Day!" so now I'm even more curious than I was before...Sadly I may not get to open until very late Friday night, but can't wait!

I am about to plunge into my grad school application portfolio, and I will not be sleeping until it's done. And THEN, I can finish the second half of Day 1. Off I go!

*splash*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #2288 on: December 11, 2007 04:42:04 PM »

my mother finally noticed the box of presents on the dining room table. her first question: "anything for me?"  my response "craftster member's kids are supposed to ask that, not parents!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2289 on: December 11, 2007 04:44:16 PM »

that is soo funny. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 283 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prep the Ingredients for Butter Sauce
How to Cook Tandoori Style Chicken
How to Prepare Tandoori Style Chicken
How to Make Butter Chicken
How to Cook the Spinach and Finish the Palak Paneer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...