A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,864
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 283
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007(Everyone has feedback!)  (Read 117636 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2160 on: December 06, 2007 12:36:28 AM »

I'm glad to hear you and your roommate are ok Callie.

Miss Disney~You gotta feel 100% for your trip! So get the swap stuff done but don't kill yourself! I'm so excited for your trip, I've never been to WDW, and only Disneyland once when I was little. Gotta take the nephews when they get a little bigger!

After sewing for like 10 hours today, I am DONE DONE DONE! Shipping out my 1-6 to my partner and 8-9 to my second partner Coryjo tomorrow.  I just took pics, now on to wrapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2161 on: December 06, 2007 02:32:31 AM »

I lost a box.....a whole box...actually 4 boxes. I have misplaced the flat rate shipping boxes I picked up the other day, just poof gone. I have no idea where they are.
Coryjo's day 12 and 11 are done and waiting to be wrapped. I put them in a box and weighed it and it will be much more economical to ship them in a flat rate box so I needed it to determine how to wrap the gifts so they would fit. But, now I can't find the box grrrr.
I have a sneaking suspicion my daughter took them because shes shipping things off to friends up in Canada and was trying to find the cheapest way to get stuff there, however, it's 5:30am and I would look like a remake of Mommy Dearest if I went and searched her room for a free box.
Oh well I'll have to run out as soon as the post office opens, grab new boxes, take the stuff with me to work, wrap there and then ship out on my way home.
I'm excited this leaves me with just day 1 for Tristitia to complete!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
raynbow
« Reply #2162 on: December 06, 2007 05:43:48 AM »

I've got my first set too, yay! And I am so curious.

So has anyone out there cheated and peeked?  Come on, confess!

Did you do the squish and shake??

I gently fondled, does that count?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #2163 on: December 06, 2007 05:45:18 AM »

I've got my first set too, yay! And I am so curious.

So has anyone out there cheated and peeked?  Come on, confess!

Did you do the squish and shake??

It's the dance craze that's sweeping the land!

I know I'd do that until one popped open and then I would be faced with the temptation to peek. I'm not opening the box they come in until we can start opening! LOL

Ha ha! No fear! Almost all of yours are very securely sealed.  My husband "helped" with a couple that were falling apart before they even got in the box, so those I had to go back and retape.  But most of them very securely sealed.

So, it's a good thing I used parcel post on yours then eh?  Less time for temptation Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #2164 on: December 06, 2007 05:50:06 AM »

I am definitley going to organize a "12 days swap reunion" sometime next year. I would assume you would want to be partnered up with your original partner. Probably do a normal sized items swap, like 1 large, 1 medium and 2 small. What time frame does everyone think would work. Just throw out ideas and I will keep them in mind for next year...

What about the 4 days of July? Smiley
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007 05:50:26 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oops Creations
« Reply #2165 on: December 06, 2007 06:03:53 AM »

oh hurray anxiety lifted.  thanks for all the reassurance.

the box that was supposed to be delivered yesterday was infact delivered but to my upstairs neighbor instead.  I had it on my stoop with an apologetic note from her this morning.  hurray 

i'm soooooo happy, now I have to wait until the 14th .  ah sigh of relief....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2166 on: December 06, 2007 06:09:12 AM »

oh hurray anxiety lifted.  thanks for all the reassurance.

the box that was supposed to be delivered yesterday was infact delivered but to my upstairs neighbor instead.  I had it on my stoop with an apologetic note from her this morning.  hurray 

Wow thats great you found it, and that she returned it. One set of neighbors here wouldn't do so. When I moved in here and had my newspaper sub. changed to this address the carrier screwed up and delivered it across the street. I called for 2 weeks explaining how I wasn't getting my paper but the carrier was insisting she was brining them. 3 weeks later the supervisor followed her on her route and found out she had been delivering it across the street instead and they never bothered to let anyone know, just figured the newspaper wanted to give them a free subscription.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2167 on: December 06, 2007 06:13:28 AM »

Ok, so how are we going to handle comments about the crafts people receive.  Are we going to post comments in the gallery, or on this post?  I'm sure there will be a lot of Oooo'ing and Ahhh'ing and it's not like this is a group that can hold our tongues when we have something to say.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2168 on: December 06, 2007 06:25:00 AM »

Ok, so how are we going to handle comments about the crafts people receive.  Are we going to post comments in the gallery, or on this post?  I'm sure there will be a lot of Oooo'ing and Ahhh'ing and it's not like this is a group that can hold our tongues when we have something to say.  Wink

I was thinking about that they other day....

any opinions?

we can do it like the "shop the shop" swaps where we continue to comment here in the original thread. OR we can comment in the gallery like swaps normally do. I am ok with either, since all I really cared about was that each of us would maintain and edit our mini galleries. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
firebird1919
« Reply #2169 on: December 06, 2007 06:28:37 AM »

*big sigh of relief for Calsters*

I was worried. Good lord, I'm such a mother, and I'm only 22! (well...23 in a week) It must be the Italian thing...I need to feed everyone too...

Christmas tree is picked out and to be delivered on Monday!! (2 five-foot women + 12 stairs to front door = hire big men to set it up)  Which means I only have to hold out through the weekend before I can open the big box from dyingtolive! Though...I did shake it...my mom looked at me accusingly as I did so, because she knows ALL about this swap from last year...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 283 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wildlife Photography Tips
Underwater Photography Advice
Food Photography Tips
Photography Composition Tips
Telephoto Lens Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...