A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 283
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007(Everyone has feedback!)  (Read 107081 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Calsters
« Reply #1240 on: October 29, 2007 01:04:09 PM »

I feel so behind Sad

12-Done, but it needs to be wrapped
11-Waiting for Thursday to get supplies Smiley
10-Have all of the supplies-just need to start Smiley
9-Not started
8-Waiting for Thursday to get supplies Smiley
7-Not started
6-Waiting on purpose Smiley
5-Have all of the supplies, missing ______ though
4- 1/4th of the way done
3-Not started
2-Still deciding, the options are both really good
1-Almost done

I guess I'm not too far behind, but I'm going to bust a move on Thursday, just wait y'all.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Callie Karen
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1241 on: October 29, 2007 02:07:36 PM »

I can't decide whether I am on track time wise or way behind.  But here is where I am now.
12 done
11 mostly done- just need to put three pieces together.
10 not started
9 one or two maybe done
8 All done this took way longer than I planed but I mostly like it.  Wish I made part of it bigger
7 1 partially started tried to start on others but did not go well got good ideas on how to do them though - need more materials
6 some ideas
5 not started
4 started
3 more that 1 third done.
2 Whoo hooo did a big chunk of the biggest part of this last night. 
1 started

You're ahead of me! :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Duckie

Fifty-seven academics just punched the air.

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 29, 2007 02:56:51 PM »

Brian: You are all individuals!
Crowd: We are all individuals!

In that vein, here's my list:

12: Doney mcdone done!
11: 8/11 done, just need to pick up some supplies
10: have all the supplies, just need to get cracking
9: Done - rather proud of this day, and it was the first one I finished!
8: Have started and restarted this one and still not happy - I think it's currently in its 3rd incarnation.
7: Have the supplies and two pieces finished, just waiting until I feel confident enough to tackle the rest
6: Almost done
5: One piece done
4: Half done
3: Have supplies, haven't started
2: Almost done
1: Started and made a mistake twice, and now am putting it away for a bit until I regain my patience
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bluesparkie

crafter and fashionista

« Reply #1243 on: October 29, 2007 04:09:12 PM »

You all are putting me to shame.  I've been swamped with school and decided to make most of my halloween costume this year.  I've been up to my eyeballs in peacock feathers but I'm really happy with how it turned out so I feel less badly about not being as far ahead as the rest of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/bluesparkie

I'm not a nymphomaniac, I'm a compulsive liar.
SewingLori
« Reply #1244 on: October 29, 2007 04:20:16 PM »

You all are putting me to shame.  I've been swamped with school and decided to make most of my halloween costume this year.  I've been up to my eyeballs in peacock feathers but I'm really happy with how it turned out so I feel less badly about not being as far ahead as the rest of you!
Let's see the costume! :-) I have a pumpkin costume to make before 6:30 pm... it is now 5:21 and here I am on craftster. Oh well. I've never carved a pumpkin to look perfect, so I don't think the sewn one has to be perfect either. Maybe a glue gun instead of needle and thread??? hmmmm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #1245 on: October 29, 2007 05:19:39 PM »

hmm I took a "craft attention deficit disorder approach" and if I was using a similar technique (for examples sake lets say painting).  If I had my paint stuff out I did some of the pianting for items in days 12, 7, 4, 6 and 2

so i can't really say i have completed X number of days but I can say that I completed 22 Items.  It makes it sound much better that way. 

----> sadly that equates to about 30% so maybe my method is that fantastic <---- okay off the boards and back to work.....   seriously I've noticed my craftster msg board participation drop since in this swap.  I think if I see too many cool new hot topics, I'll keep changing my ideas.  hehe

happy crafting everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
lady4feet
« Reply #1246 on: October 29, 2007 05:37:29 PM »

hmm I took a "craft attention deficit disorder approach" and if I was using a similar technique (for examples sake lets say painting).  If I had my paint stuff out I did some of the pianting for items in days 12, 7, 4, 6 and 2

so i can't really say i have completed X number of days but I can say that I completed 22 Items.  It makes it sound much better that way. 

----> sadly that equates to about 30% so maybe my method is that fantastic <---- okay off the boards and back to work.....   seriously I've noticed my craftster msg board participation drop since in this swap.  I think if I see too many cool new hot topics, I'll keep changing my ideas.  hehe

happy crafting everyone!

Hey I have "craft ADD" too! With any project though not just this swap. I'll be working on a project and get ideas for others and have to go get the supplies to start on that project while my other one sit's and waits.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #1247 on: October 29, 2007 08:08:06 PM »

i have to put this swap on hold for a few days...my best friend wants me to dress up for Halloween, so now i have to make a costume for myself, on top of finishing my nieces (i already finished her mommy's and daddy's, which both came out awesome, and imade them sans patterns...i make almost everything sans patterns lol)

so i am focusing on that, seeing as i have like 1.5 days to make a cowardly lion costume! haha...she is going as dorothy (we are both going as *bustier* versions...and i am gonna have a veil instead of a mane, and its gonna be sparkly...woop....)

but rest assured, after i recover from my hangover, i SHALL be working hard again!! hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1248 on: October 29, 2007 08:17:30 PM »

I know how you feel! New job and an extra subject at uni are killing me! I'll have to put in the hard yards just before sending.. but I'll get there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1249 on: October 29, 2007 09:36:03 PM »

I am planning on a big craft weekend, then I have a conference to go to all week next week where I am taking my sewing machine to sew at night in the hotel, yaaa!!! Smiley  It's in the thriving metropolis of Riverton, WY population 9,310, so I think I will need to provide my own entertainment!

and to add a little "good" to the "cursed" swap, I found out I am pregnant!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 283 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Darken a Room Using Curtains
How to Make Your Own Insulated Curtains
How to Make a Long Stitch
How to Stitch an Eyelet
How to Make Hand Embroidery Patterns
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...