A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,045
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 283
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007(Everyone has feedback!)  (Read 106904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1070 on: October 20, 2007 08:31:56 PM »

I have 3 pasta machines dedicated to polymer clay. My electric pasta machine is my favorite. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1071 on: October 20, 2007 10:54:31 PM »

Does anyone else have things that they just hate making?  I mean, this thing isn't hard, and it looks really really good, its just that I hate doing it!  I did them early to get it out of the way!

UH HUH! I have a few things I love to make even for myself but can't stand making them, I just like having them.
I started first with things I had never tried before, that way when I failed, and I did miserably, I had time to cuss like a trucker and try again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Bugaboo1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1072 on: October 20, 2007 10:57:36 PM »

my daddy finally convinced her to come home, so i got to hold Lily again..

and then my puppy got really hurt, he ripped his duclaw out, but its still dangling, so he is in alot of pain

but there is a bright light of the day...i got Mickster back! so i should be sewing soon....i kissed him, and the man at the shop thought i was weird...but you have no idea how much you miss something, until its gone!

Yay so glad to hear they are back home. Hopefully things settle down with all that.
Sorry to hear about the puppy. My pom rips his off all the time, well as soon as something vaguely resembling a dew claw grows back. But, he actually bites it off, it's really gross.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
lilgothkatt
« Reply #1073 on: October 20, 2007 11:58:24 PM »

I finally feel like I accomplished something today. I have day 1 95% of the way done. just some minor details to go. I thought day one was gonna take me a month to finish so I'm glad it's almost done. should be all downhill (in a good way) from here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com')

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
SewingLori
« Reply #1074 on: October 21, 2007 07:07:21 AM »

Yesterday was so stormy and cold here in Utah. I was really looking forward to crafting. Then... I got a call from a gal I do freelance work for and I ended up working on a project for her for about 10 hours. Booooooooooooo! I thought once I started staying home with my son, work would never get in the way. Oh well. Maybe today...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1075 on: October 21, 2007 08:45:32 AM »

it's a perfect day for crafting here...it's snowing!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1076 on: October 21, 2007 09:05:11 AM »

I want it to snow here really bad!  Its still in the 70s...which I guess is a good thing for now, seeing as my fireplace and both of my furnaces are broken....

This swap has gotten me so much into the christmas mood that I almost forgot that Halloween is coming up!  I'm sitting in the yarn room, making christmas stuff, and superkid comes in and asks if he's going to get a halloween costume or a pumpkin this year....
I guess I should pop back in to non-craft reality once in a while....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
dyingtolive
« Reply #1077 on: October 21, 2007 09:35:04 AM »

Yesterday was so stormy and cold here in Utah. I was really looking forward to crafting. Then... I got a call from a gal I do freelance work for and I ended up working on a project for her for about 10 hours. Booooooooooooo! I thought once I started staying home with my son, work would never get in the way. Oh well. Maybe today...

Yeah, I thought the same thing with my daughter.  I feel like I actually get less done now that I don't actually go to work every single day.  Oh well Smiley 

I am finished with several days of my crafting.  I am very anxious though...I hope my stuff is not viewed as "junk" Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

firebird1919
« Reply #1078 on: October 21, 2007 09:43:51 AM »

I am finished with several days of my crafting.  I am very anxious though...I hope my stuff is not viewed as "junk" Sad

Aw! I'm sure I'll love it! Anything someone makes especially for me could never be "junk" Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bugaboo1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1079 on: October 21, 2007 10:27:11 AM »

Then... I got a call from a gal I do freelance work for and I ended up working on a project for her for about 10 hours. Booooooooooooo! I thought once I started staying home with my son, work would never get in the way. Oh well. Maybe today...

Yeah never works that way. I decided when my oldest was 2 yrs old to stay home as child care was hard to find someone I trusted and ridiculously expensive. I would go to work and come home so tired and didn't feel I got any quality time with her. So I decided to stay home, more or less, we owned a restaurant so I did the paper work from home and only went in to do paper work and inventory. After a month I was even more tired lol because not only did I have to squeeze work in where it fit (usually 3am) but the house was a mess everyday because we were always there. So what to do what to do? I bought a new house that had a space added on that I made into a hair salon and had a 3 chair shop attached to the house, while still doing work for the restaurant and 3 kids then. LOL the house has never been as clean as the days I worked out side the home.
I then moved, threw the ex out, still work form home but in a different field and all, but, most feel if you work from home then you are always available and have nothing else to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 283 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cyndi Lauper on Her Memoir
Kathy Reichs and Linda Emond on "Bones Are Forever" Audio Book
Kathy Reichs and Linda Emond on "Bones Are Forever"
Rebecca Serle on "When You Were Mine"
Get Energized with Pete Cerqua
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...