A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 306,076
Currently Running With Scissors:
362 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 283
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2007(Everyone has feedback!)  (Read 143853 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dyingtolive
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007 07:49:12 PM »

I am in...YAY!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007 07:54:30 PM »

Just sent my info in.

While I was filling it out, I thought of some other things that we could have included in the questionaire.  Thats just like me.

I was thinking that there are Christmas things that we do here in this little part of the world that are surely unique.  I'll bet there are other places like that too.  We also have some unique food here for Christmas.  Would you like to receive something local?  (I'm sure there is a better way to word this)..but I think that would have been a good question.

I know hindsite is 20/20.  Sorry Kish.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dizzylizzy

dreamers have become an endangered species

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007 07:58:04 PM »

As far as family goes, I made my niece a felt name book, it's on here somewhere. When i gave it to her, one of my uncles said "you'd do anything to not have to spend money wouldnt you..."  Shocked , so I know how you feel. and yes, Gift cards are wonderful for those certain members.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone like that. My boyfriend's family is always over the moon when I make them anything, even just because. My own family......that's another story. It's hard enough to even get them happy over a storebought item. So I know I'm not trying crafty gifts for them.

My DH is a proud supporter of my craftster addiction, only because he has a sports site that is his craftster equivalent. haha plus we never fight over computer useage because we each have our own laptop and we each have a PC. I know, way excessive. Tongue

Haha, me and my boyfriend are like that too! Except for him it's WOW that's his equivalent. And while we still both have PCs and laptops, I still usually end up using the computers at school too.

Oh, on another note, I started working on the questionnaire (even though I still have feedback to clear up before I sign-up) and I'm up to five pages. I'm not even done yet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007 08:28:43 PM »

Oh my goodness, I am so very tempted.... I have to think about this. But I do have a question. I looked through the previous gallery and it looks like some of the items were bought, not crafted, What are the bought vs. crafted requirements? Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007 08:36:47 PM »

Oh my goodness, I am so very tempted.... I have to think about this. But I do have a question. I looked through the previous gallery and it looks like some of the items were bought, not crafted, What are the bought vs. crafted requirements? Thanks.

I would like to see more crafted than store bought items,  but I am going to leave it up to you and your partner to determine what you both want to do with regards to that matter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007 09:05:28 PM »

Whoo hoo! I'm working on the questionaire and then will have to wait to send it in until I get a free swap spot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love nail art? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!

~Want Prizes?! The 2016 QuiltAlong is open for business!~

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007 10:32:36 PM »

WOO HOO! We are on our way to a great swap. After 1 day of sign ups we have 14 participants!

Everyone that has been approved should have "in progress" feedback for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2007, please check your profile and make sure it is correct.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007 02:56:55 AM »

I've given the questionnaire a fair smash today! But I want to work on it some more.. I like a good novel!
I like how in this swap you almost have to excessively give information.. sometimes I feel like I give too much in other swaps.. this is an awesome outlet! And I'll feel like my partner is on the same info wavelength!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2007 04:38:08 AM »

So, I was talking to Steve, the SO, and I told him about the question on the questionairre about him, and he got really excited that he gets a present too. He get's really involved in my swaps, helping and then waiting for the package, so I think he's secretly more excited than he let on.
  Moreover, he started thinking about an island he made for the kitchen, and he wanted me to put that on here for him. Smiley Oh Crackster!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007 06:20:08 AM by RiRa - Reason: me speill gud *wink* » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
wax51
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2007 05:53:01 AM »

Smiley Oh Crackster!

OMG that kills me......
so true
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/wax51

I am totally after a Ying/Yang made of  Fire vs Ice
Wanna draw/paint/sketch me one?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 283 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 27, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...