A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
532 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED Chocoholics Unanimous! (sign-up Sept 11-25, send Oct 25)  (Read 14773 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2007 07:38:33 AM »

I'm in BIG trouble - I told my daughter about this swap and she, um, uh, shoved an offer to help me pick out the chocolate down my throat - meaning now I have to buy enough for my partner, my daughter AND myself....

drat - I was hoping to keep the extra for ME!  Roll Eyes

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Muria
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2007 08:01:41 AM »

Ronda, could you just "need to take care of it" while she's busy doing something else?  Smiley

I haven't started crafting yet, but I have an idea or two.  I definitely have to wait to buy chocolate, as it's still 80something degrees around here on a fairly regular basis, and I don't want the chocolate to 1) get eaten before I send, or 2) melt on the way.  Hopefully the weather will start cooling off soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
RondaS

« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2007 08:22:16 AM »

dear sweet daughter has informed me that she has to show me the right ones... the shop is one where no one speaks english, but she knows the owners and can tell me "the right kind to get" - drat her

yeesh

ah well, small price to pay - the chocolate there is to die for!

first I have to make my major crafted project - which I have bought supplies for but haven't gotten started on as I am paralyzed with indecision on how I want to do it, plus I was working at a craft show all weekend - had a blast but spent all my time on special orders when I wasn't helping customers

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
kristianne88

Skulls & Leopard Print... How Could U Go Wrong?

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2007 04:23:00 PM »

Woo one project finished! My first sewing project pretty much. no pattern either.  Cheesy

My computer is broken at the moment, at it has been at the repair shop for 4 months now... apparantly they cant fix it. so, hopefully I'll get it back before send outs, because my other 2 projects rely on me having it!! Fingers crossed! Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nyx_slittleDemon
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2007 04:27:06 PM »

i found some candy so far but going shopping this weekend for more things and what not.

i would have started a bit of work this weekend but i got sick on the way to the renaissance fair and spent most of the day in the first aid tent then in bed once i got home Sad ..that placed looked niffty tho..lol ah well...always next year...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2007 05:59:01 PM »

Awww, that stinks, Nyx!  I hope you're feeling better, and you get to go next year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
Nyx_slittleDemon
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2007 06:42:42 PM »

Awww, that stinks, Nyx!  I hope you're feeling better, and you get to go next year.

thanks. i am feeling better today. i think it was just mostly the car ride up there and the heat..i get sick to easy..but my boyfriend said we would go next year and im dressing up and if i want he will too...that makes me feel better lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrossStitchinMomma
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2007 09:58:25 PM »

I love the Rennesaince Fair! They never have any anywhere near me though!  Cry Cry Cry Hopefully, you can go the next time Nyx!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/CraftyMomma

MY ETSY STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!
CUSTOM HAND DYED YARN!

Gorgeous hand-dyed yarn! TwilightKnits -

www.twilightknits.etsy.com
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2007 02:09:38 PM »

I just shipped... more than half the chocolate I bought!  Cheesy

It's Divine Chocolate (Heavenly Chocolate with a Heart) from a farmers' cooperative in Ghana. Fairly traded, shade grown, and better than ... well, pick your favorite vice.

Alas, I didn't go to Ghana to get it. I got it in Alexandria, Virginia. It's new to the US: go to www.divinechocolateusa.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
RondaS

« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2007 02:39:18 PM »

I just shipped... more than half the chocolate I bought!  Cheesy

It's Divine Chocolate (Heavenly Chocolate with a Heart) from a farmers' cooperative in Ghana. Fairly traded, shade grown, and better than ... well, pick your favorite vice.

Alas, I didn't go to Ghana to get it. I got it in Alexandria, Virginia. It's new to the US: go to www.divinechocolateusa.com

dang woman!

I am not even ready to get your craft project done! Got the supplies, just still mulling it over.

I was thinking since I have a while that I would finish up with a couple other projects for swaps first - now I feel guilty that the only thing I have worked out is the goodies! LOL!

I am keeping my treats a secret until you get them  Grin

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Forming Meatloaf into Loaves
Adding Meatloaf Ingredients Together
How to choose meat for your Meatloaf
Home Style Meatloaf Recipe
The Best Salad in the History of Mankind
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...