Swap name: Day of the Dead Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Dropdeadsuzie
Sign-up date range: 9/11/07 - 9/18/07
Date to send item by: October 19th, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no (if we get more than 25 participants I will get a co-organizer!)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All Ages, but if under 18 please get your parents permission!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Its the Day of the Dead swap!! Its getting to be that time of year again, so get out your calacas and get ready! We will be swapping 1 Large, 1 Medium, and 2 Small. (if you want to do more just discuss it with your partner first!)
When signing up and sending pm's throughout the duration of this swap please write DAY OF THE DEAD SWAP in the subject line of all pm's.
Also, please comment in this board after you sign up so you can see updates and participate in the dead talk!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What is your favorite part/thing about day of the dead?
What are favorite crafts to do?
What are your least favorite?
Anything in particular you would love to receive?
Anything you really dont want to receive?
Describe your personal style/taste:
Do you have a wists/blog/website your partner can check out for inspiration? If so, please give links!
Can you send your package with delivery confirmation (within the U.S. by OCTOBER 19th?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
5. miss catbread
18. balkandina link to the gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=201725.0