A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,680
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adopt A College Student Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 11792 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Crafterbynite
Customizing the world ..one shirt at a time

Extraordinary machine!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2007 09:12:12 PM »

Post em here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ETSY :: Wist :: Blog :: Fb :: Twitter
whatzudoin
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007 02:16:44 PM »

Ok I'm the first to receive it looks like. Ok so I must say my partner spoiled me. She gave me loads of things! I can't wait to get into everything and use it. Onto everything I got...

Above is everything I got from cumber1137! Now below I'll give my up close shots of everything. I really went picture crazy. This package actually made my day.Smiley

In this picture is an M&M glitter cup, two candle holders, 2 crocheted bracelets, a crocheted necklace, and a ladybug notepad. The notepad is so cute and I can't wait to get into the oreos tonight lol. Yes I'll admit I'm a sucker when it comes to chocolate sometimes.

A close up of three of the romance novels. I can't wait to read them!  In the bottom left is a cup cozy, and assorted sharpie colors in their blue holder. The sharpies I can definetely use for my major with projects I make for children. Smiley

In the above picture she gave me oreos, a close up near the top of the photo is my other romance novel, her note, and mini candles.

She also gave me a mini kit with tweezers and assorted tools for beauty emergencies in the green case. A better close up of my cup cozy and sharpie case with the sharpies. Again I can use the sharpies in the daycare field. The beauty kit comes in hanndy since I don't have some of those tools already. Smiley

Lastly is a bag of assorted things to make atcs with and a inflatable pillow. I can't wait to try out the pillow. I've never seen anything like it before.

Thanks again for everything! I hope everyone likes all the photos and I'll send the thank you out here soon cumber1137. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
crystalthepirate
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007 02:45:49 PM »

looks awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatzudoin
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007 06:13:28 PM »

looks awesome!

Yep. I swear I love this swap. Oh andd the oreos she sent are so opened lol. Chocolate and me don't last long. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007 09:13:38 PM »

At first I read that as the oreos were opened when you received. Glad the usps didnt open the package. The soda cozy should only fit popcans/bottles. I wouldnt stretch it too much. And I packed 4 tea lights to go into the pretty candle holders to set the studying/or proctrastinating mood.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
whatzudoin
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007 09:45:25 PM »

At first I read that as the oreos were opened when you received. Glad the usps didnt open the package. The soda cozy should only fit popcans/bottles. I wouldnt stretch it too much. And I packed 4 tea lights to go into the pretty candle holders to set the studying/or proctrastinating mood.

Yep, I labeled and took a pic of everything. I just didn't say tea lights. Oh I'll mail the thank you here soon. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unepagaille
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007 08:46:41 AM »

Wow, what awesome stuff! I'm so stoked to get my package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"My ideal candidate? Jack Bauer. But he is unavailable... fictional... and overqualified." - Dwight K Schrute (The Office US)

http://www.wists.com/xcera
Rowdy Vamp Raquel
Sewing till the death...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007 12:24:12 PM »

Awesome package! Alot of useful stuff in there. I want a crocheted neckace now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jerriblank

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007 01:48:23 PM »

you got spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatzudoin
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007 06:43:46 PM »

I sent the thank you today. I can't wait to see what others get. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play Thumper
How to Move Original Music to MySpace
How to Play Paintball Like Rambo
How To Cheat at Rock Paper Scissors
How to Have Better Creative Thinking
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...