A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 26 Gallery!  (Read 12587 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kitschkween
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007 05:49:13 PM »

here is my long overdue picture of the tree of life pendant from bkrenning4. she also sent some notecards with "inked" in chocolate printed on them.

and here is what critterpants sent me- ninja stuffie (the 3rd one i've received in this swap), panda stuffie, and a chai teabag

each of my ninjas look different, but are the same (if that makes sense.) one day i'll take a picture of my army
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamshistoric
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007 09:45:51 PM »

MlSocci74 sent me a great swap journal! I've already filled out the pages for the swaps I've done in the last month. Wooohoo!

(clickable thumbnails)

So professional looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowyangel
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007 09:55:01 PM »

Adorable stuffies and nice swap journal!

Man, both my partners picked me for surprises, that makes me even more impatient to wait for what I'm getting, lol! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy .com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007 07:19:53 AM »

Call me impatient if you want (it's okay, I have large shoulders and can handle it) but 2 of the people I sent to received last week and haven't put pictures up yet so I thought I would post the ones I took before I sent.

I claimed Dulcinea for a crocheted lap blanket.  I've been making and collecting 12" squares for the last few years and have tons of them (literally!), so I decided to put a few together and make this afghan:

Five of the squares were made by me and the rest I've collected on Craftster and another board I used to belong to.

Then, I claimed Samsara for a rainbow necklace and came up with this idea:

It's 6 strands of beads representing the colors of the rainbow (yes, I know there are 7 colors in a rainbow but I figured indigo and violet were so close in color I would combine them into one)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007 07:20:31 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

poerava
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007 07:43:56 AM »

Man, both my partners picked me for surprises, that makes me even more impatient to wait for what I'm getting, lol! Tongue

Snowyangel, i am almost done with your surprise, i really hope you'll like it.

Today I went to the mail and was delighted to find this beautiful calorimetry from Poerava!  It fits perfectly and I love it.  The colors are  just what I had in mind.  Thank you so much. 

Critterpants, i am so glad you like it, it was my 1st attempt at a calorimetry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
frosty772

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007 08:02:01 AM »

On Saturday I recieved from Roxybadoxy.  She was nice enough to send me some patterned ribbons.  Im always looking for ribbons and such to put on my clothes and crafts and this will help alot as im trying to build up a big ribbon stash.  I have some music note fabric (same colors) and im trying to think of something I can make with it and the ribbon (I only have less then a yard of the fabric)

Thank you very much !!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007 08:55:23 AM »

I claimed Dulcinea for a crocheted lap blanket.  I've been making and collecting 12" squares for the last few years and have tons of them (literally!), so I decided to put a few together and make this afghan:

Some of those squares look familiar, Homerof2. Smiley  I think I could make a whole afghan out of the pineapple square! (for those of you not in that CAL, it's the second from the right on the bottom row)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
sunspotted
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007 10:30:30 AM »

The colours on that calorimetry are gorgeous.  I love the swap journal.  I covet the candy striped ribbon and I too recognize some of those 12 inch squares.  I love swap galleries.       
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007 10:43:30 AM »

Call me impatient if you want (it's okay, I have large shoulders and can handle it) but 2 of the people I sent to received last week and haven't put pictures up yet so I thought I would post the ones I took before I sent.

Then, I claimed Samsara for a rainbow necklace and came up with this idea:

It's 6 strands of beads representing the colors of the rainbow (yes, I know there are 7 colors in a rainbow but I figured indigo and violet were so close in color I would combine them into one)

Yay! Thanks for posting piccys Homerof2, that was on my list of things to do tonight!  Cheesy And thank you so much for the pretty necklace!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007 12:09:58 PM »

I received some fantastic green fabric today for my youngest son's quilt and it came from purpleone!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Favorite Exfoliators
Expert Shares The Very Best Earth Friendly Beauty Products
Lavender Coconut Body Scrub
Tati Westbrook: 5 Minute Glam Look
Tati Westbrook: GlamLifeGuru
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...