A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Significant Other Swap Gallery  (Read 7522 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

scrapnqueen
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007 11:01:57 PM »

here the pics of the great stuff my swap partner sen my husband he love everything. he has been wearing the one shirt so much I had to make him give it to me to wash lol. My partner sent 2 stenciled t shirt, an awsome star wars towel, a pair of awsome pillows with our initals on them, a small pouch for my hubby to take his tolettries to the shower house in( when we go camiping) a really cool luggage tag. Unfortunately my nubby woun't let me take any picture of him in his t- shirts
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007 11:05:09 PM by scrapnqueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2007 05:08:27 AM »

wow that star wars towel IS awesome!!  how did you do that, scrapnqueen's partner??  (sorry, don't have the partner list in front of me, can't remember who the partner is!!!  Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
mimiw
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2007 06:05:52 AM »

I am so glad he likes everything!  It sure was tough thinking of "boyish" things to make!

The towel was super easy.  It is just a regular towel and I put a band of fabric at the bottom (you know, where the lines are on one end of a towel).  Then I just cut up some of the fabric and appliqued it on the rest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2007 07:04:29 AM »

oh!  so it is star wars fabric you bought somewhere?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
mimiw
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007 07:51:51 PM »

Yup, plain ole' Star Wars fabric from Hancock's! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2007 04:23:20 PM »

cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MinorPunk56
Jailbait Rock n' Roll

Crafting is in my blood! Just not in my geneology.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2007 05:13:16 PM »

MY TURN!!!!  My partner, milwjamie, was amazing, and the stuff I sent was very uncool in comparisson. When Evan opened his package, he was flipping out every second.

So this is Evan.

Here is what we got

From smallest to biggest.

Evangellion keychain/flashlight.  He explained this to me, and if I remember correctly, it turns on Robots in Evangellion, an anime.(oh, yeah.  Evan is a NERD!)

Linux Keychain.Further proof that Evan is a nerd, this is a keychain with the operation system logo.

Anime and Dragon Bookmarks. He told me the charachters...  One of the pages that was bookmarked in "The Catcher in The Rye" had a line on it that was quoted in......some anime.

Fleece Skully SweatpantsEvan says that these are the most comfortable sweatpants on the face of the earth.  Maybe these will encourage him to sleep more thatn 3 hours a night.

AND his favorite...NERV(evangellion) T shirt!He has worn this both times that I've seen him since he got it.  He immediately changed into it after he got it.  When he saw it, there was just shock on his face and a big NO WAY was the only thing I heard.  He loves loves loves it.

5 Gum  She sent several extras, but there is a signifigance in this one.  Once upon a time, Evan says to me, "Laura, if I can make it past these next five minuites without kissing you, it will be a miracle."  Since then, 5 has taken the place of the X in XO and every time he wishes he could kiss me, he holds up 5 fingers. 

She also sent some old black and white monster movies.  They will make a great date along with the TAZO TEA!!!!!!!!

Oh, and some chocolate.

THANKS SO MUCH MILWJAMIE!!!!!!!! You were great first swap partners!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(To The Tune of "The Llama Song")Here's a needle, there's a needle, and some yarn between the needles, cast on, knit, purl, always knitting, knitty, knitty, purl.

Proud new owner of a Baby Lock 400!  Any advice for the newbie? PM
milwjamie
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2007 07:58:53 PM »

Awesome!!! I am so so glad that you guys enjoyed everything!! And too funny/cute about the coincidence on the gum! I was like, uh this gum sounds good, I'll throw some in there  Tongue

Also, too crazy that I bookmarked a page with an anime quote in it?? I didn't mean to, but that rocks!!!

But really I am super glad he liked everything, and we had so much fun making everything and being partners with you!! Matt is so excited to get his package and come on, I know it will be awesome simply because it probably has some Rob Schneider references  Tongue  (I seriously don't understand why Matt has a random obsession with Rob Schneider. I mean he's funny, but c'mon!! hahaha)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MnkyMama
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2007 09:24:36 AM »

We should have lots and lots of pictures coming up soon!  A few more people received.....and geesh, my package should be there already!  blah!  usps is so slow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loopylamb
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2007 05:12:46 AM »

Here's what CraftyMcCrafterson made for my SO!

There's a t-shirt inspired by BioShock, one of his new favorite video games. A distressed/antiqued frame with a map theme. A skull pin, and a set of earrings and a pin (for me!).

Here's a close up. We both like the frame the best of all, now we just have to find the perfect something to put in it. Thank you, Crafty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Latest Leather and Patent Items from The Highstreet
Jeanius - Jorden Bickham on Denim
Vintage Bowles - Ragtime in Paris
Jeanius - Maya Sasaki on SKinny Jeans
Jeanius - Laura Regensdorf on Matching Jeans and Figure
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...