A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,722
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Significant Other Swap Gallery  (Read 6945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007 06:40:15 PM »

looks great cumber!  and your hubby looks very dignified with his glass, and in his tee and scarf, craftycat!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
MnkyMama
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007 05:59:04 PM »

so Hubby got his package today and he was so excited....lol...and it drove me crazy sitting here until he got home and could open it up!  Here it is in all it's glory:

Halo 3 bracelet that he swears he will never take off...lol

Tetris magnets:

Beanie with bullet from Nintendo:

Halo3 pen holder for his desk!

One of new most prized items.....a display box for Halo 3

His new Halo 3 Master Chief shirt:

and a close up of the chief:

The shirt is so awesome...I know he didn't want to say it was better than the one I made for him...but it SO is......how in the heck did you find that stencil?!?!?!?!?  Holy cow it is so awesome! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007 07:48:34 PM »

awww yay!  i'm so glad it got there all in one piece (and so fast!) and that your hubby liked everything. 

the bracelet and display box were the extras from my bf, so i'm glad they were a hit, the BF will be happy to have contributed!  i figured if your hubby ordered the special edition halo and got the display box again, he could use this one to store stuff on his desk also if he felt like it.

the shirt looks like it fits him well so that's great too.  i didn't actually find the stencil anywhere, i created it myself from the picture on the cover of the halo 2 box.  i can send it to you (or post it here) if you or anyone else would like it.  just let me know!  btw, i saw your post of the master chief shirt you made him and i thought it looked great!! i was actually nervous to send him this one b/c i thought he might find it boring (already having one m/c shirt!)

anyway, great crafting for your hubby, lots of fun!!  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007 07:50:49 PM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
MnkyMama
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007 07:57:56 PM »

He is so proud of it...and still wearing his bracelet...lol...while he plays Halo...LMAO!  I figured those were the things from your BF....lol....and my husband thinks the box is the coolest thing ever....how funny huh....the simple things in life..........lol....I'm still working on your boyfriends...but have the large item finished...finally.....and what I'm considering a medium...although it did take awhile to finish.....lol....like days...but I still have one more thing to add to it for it to be finished-finished....then I work on the small stuff.......

thank you so much for sending him the awesome package....he loves it...and is wearing his beanie right now....with the bracelet....and the shirt.....lol.....such a dork....but I love him.....

Oh, check out what I got the other day ladies....my first tattoo and it's of his name....lol.....all crazy.....this was the pic right after I got it:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007 08:59:22 PM »

so, my boyfriend just saw this, and said 'why didnt you sign me up for it?, i'm craftyworthy'   if there is a round 2, i think i'll be shot if i dont join in!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
ritathepita
wish I had many arms

Rita the Pita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007 10:58:33 PM »

so, my boyfriend just saw this, and said 'why didnt you sign me up for it?, i'm craftyworthy'   if there is a round 2, i think i'll be shot if i dont join in!!

I wonder if my boyfriend would say the same thing, haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enjoyin' my life as a mommy!
want to get into crafts but so little time!
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007 05:50:40 AM »

He is so proud of it...and still wearing his bracelet...lol...while he plays Halo...LMAO!  I figured those were the things from your BF....lol....and my husband thinks the box is the coolest thing ever....how funny huh....the simple things in life..........lol....I'm still working on your boyfriends...but have the large item finished...finally.....and what I'm considering a medium...although it did take awhile to finish.....lol....like days...but I still have one more thing to add to it for it to be finished-finished....then I work on the small stuff.......

aww, well thanks for what you're doing!  sounds like you are working super hard and spending a lot of time, which I appreciate!!  can't wait for my bf to see how awesome I'm sure your package will be!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MnkyMama
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007 06:28:52 AM »

I would love to do another round of this....and would be happy to organize again......this was super fun and my husband is so happy.........we'll get it going shortly after this round is done.  Cheesy  I have a few more people interested this time around. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007 01:15:52 PM »

Y'know, I had one swap spot open, and I was having trouble deciding whether to join this one or another one.  DH asked what the swaps were.  When I described them, he said, "I know which one I'd like you to pick..."

Then one of my outstanding packages arrived, so I was able to sign up for both swaps.  I decided to be sneaky, and I told DH I had only signed up for the other swap.

Imagine his surprise when I handed him a priority mail box and said, "This is for you!"  Wink

I hope there's another round.  I'm having a lot of fun crafting for this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MnkyMama
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007 06:22:10 PM »

I had to share a story about my husbands stuff he got:

LMAO...so my husband went to GameStop today to trade in some games towards his stupid Halo3 game next week........he was decked out in his Halo gear....tee shirt and bracelet thingy......he was the envy of everyone there....lol....they hooked him up and gave him a HUGE break on his games he was trading in and got him an extra like 20% off.......lol.......it was so funny.......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Highlight Your Hair Without Any Damage
Hair Takes Spotlight in Anti-Aging Boom
4 Best Ways to Use Hairspray
How to Combat Thinning Hair
Hair With Hollie: Anne Hathaway Short Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...