Thanks. I agree, we are our own worst enemy. But the damage is at the bottom middle where my finger got in the way
People liked it so much I kept the recipe. So here it is if you want it. I used mango and peach baby food and no walnuts since I'm allergic.
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package moist yellow cake mix
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 4 eggs
* 1 (4 ounce) jar apricot baby food
* 1 (4 ounce) jar plum baby food
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, apricot baby food and plum baby food. Mix for 2 minutes. Stir in walnuts and pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour. Wonderful with a light dusting of confectioner's sugar or with an almond frosting.