A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stitch Marker Swap  (Read 3170 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bruisedpeach22

But why is all the rum gone??

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007 01:47:11 PM »

I love the yellow ones in the bottom right corner. They remind me of pineapples!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

url]
Wist
frenchnewwave
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007 01:56:57 PM »

The round paper clips are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007 09:09:49 PM »

i received my stitch markers tonight from bruisedpeach22, our AWESOME organizer! thank you thank you!! of course, my boyfriend just HAD to open the containment before me so he got to peek at all the cool markers first. lol also just want to mention how cute the stitch marker is of my daughter! my b/f really liked that one!  Grin and she had no idea that i like anameda escaria (sp?) mushrooms but look what she made! hehe! also really like the containment, although right now i'm using an altoid tin for my other stitch markers and i might throw them in there and use this as a change purse! that way i get two gifts! ok i think i used enough exclamation marks. i'm done now! hehe!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bruisedpeach22

But why is all the rum gone??

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007 09:22:48 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything! I don't know if you've noticed this yet but the ghosts glow in the dark. ( thanks to LuxieLou and her halloween bracelet for the idea) The blue and green amorphous blobs are teeny tiny sheep btw. I received today too and am working on uploading pics right now.

I love them all! especially the patriotic ones she made to remind me of my fiance in iraq. The box is has velvet is the bottom and is already holding the other stitchmarkers i got from another swap. There were also some supercute knitting notecards which i'm taking pics of now. Thanks crochetadikt!!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007 09:54:34 PM by bruisedpeach22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

url]
Wist
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007 09:27:41 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything! I don't know if you've noticed this yet but the ghosts glow in the dark. ( thanks to LuxieLou and her halloween bracelet for the idea) The blue and green amorphous blobs are teeny tiny sheep btw. I received today too and am working on uploading pics right now.

i knew thats where you got the idea from!! i figured that out the minute i pulled out one of the litty ghosties cuz i remember seeing them in our ott swap. i haven't had a chance to turn out the lights yet, but maybe i'll take them to bed with me tonight lol and thanx for explaining the blobs...i was just a tad confused hehe ttyl!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kpuppy
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007 04:32:11 PM »

I received my stitch markers today From Poprock! They are lovely!

I want to apologize in advance for my horrible photos. My camera doesn't have a macro setting and takes HORRIBLE close ups of small items. Maybe Poprock can upload some better photos if she has any.

First, the containment device...a lovely knit pouch! In my favorite colors, green and purple:

And it's lined...

And here are the markers. Each set has one that is different for the beginning of the round. I can't wait to make an intricate cabled hat or something.

Don't mind the sullen cat in the background, she was dying to bat at the markers.

THANK YOU POPROCK! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007 04:33:08 PM by Kpuppy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pheather

I am full of p and v....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007 02:58:06 PM »

I recieved my beautiful markers yesterday, but struggled last night to take good pics of them.  I will have a photoshoot tonight and present them tomorrow.  Thanks, Heather
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007 12:27:55 AM »

these are so cool - now that someone has explained to me what stitch markers are and why some are closed (for knitting) and some are open (for crocheting) I am even better equipped to say so!

sorry I missed out on this one!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Calsters
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007 04:42:40 AM »

I got mine in the mail today!!!  Hurrray!!  I will upload pictures later though, due to lack of sunlight Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Callie Karen
Pheather

I am full of p and v....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007 08:16:52 AM »

Okay.  Here are my picks but they definitely don't do the markers any justice.  Thanks again for everything Shae16:

This is a group shot (minus the ones that replaced the paperclips I was using for my fat bottom bag):

This shot shows the details of the markers a bit better:

Here is a picture with the container, a wonderful decoupaged box.  I  love the paper she used:

Finally a shot with my fat bottom bag with the markers being used and the box with the rest inside.

Thanks again, sorry my photography skills don't adequately show them off.  I am improving though. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Martian Manhunter
How to Draw Mandark
How to Draw Mac From Fosters Home
How to Draw Lumpy Space Princess
How to Draw Lucario from Pokémon
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...