my best friend is soooo hard to buy for!! annnd..lately has been complaining about her *massive* collection of long dangly's not having a home...
so.. this is her christmas present *eek..hoping she's not a closet-craftster!*, and some earrings to match (which i didn't make!
all you need is..
* a cheapo canvas from the reject shop or similar
* some tule (or netting, flyscreen etc)
* maybe some wire to hang it with
and all you do is..
* cut a big hole out of the canvas
* measure and cut your tule to fit in behind where you've cut
* glue it down to the back of the canvas
* go nuts and paint / decorate however you like!
* put some wire / string on the back and staple or nail so it stays, so you can hang it on a wall!
i made two... and so far the other one is just a black frame.... any inspirations or ideas for a funky border pattern?!
oh... and thankyou to Ariel for her post here - *such* a handy idea... with sooo sooo many cute earrings to match!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=6126.0