Swap name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kahluakiggy
Sign-up date range:September 4, 2007 - September 18, 2007
Date to send item by:October 18, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages are welcome
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide:YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is specifically for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There are a ton of things that could be crafted in this book. One large, one medium and 1 small item to be crafted, at least.
For inspiration, check out the billions of HP galleries, which are all simply incredible.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Who is your favorite character in DH?
What is your favorite scene/chapter?
What house are you in?
What items from DH would you just love to get?
What kind of crafts can you do?
What kind of crafts would you like to get? (no guarantees, sorry!:) )
Is there anything that you would not like to get?
Are you allergic to anything your partner should know about (cats, wool, etc)?
Preferred necklace length:
Is there anything else you feel your partner should know?
Do you solemnly swear
that you are up to no good
that you will take pics and post them in a relatively timely fashion?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
love_suicide (co-organizer if necessary)
dablondeemuBold print means first time swapper!!!! Welcome!