A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "What do YOU Journal About?!" Ideas thread!  (Read 60593 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yossarian
« Reply #290 on: December 22, 2009 07:14:17 PM »

I just read this entire thread in the morning and I got so inspired that I can wait to get started (so inspired that I don't want to study). I started a art journal yesterday but I'll start another one with lists and text as you showed here. It'll probably something I'll use more often. The art journal will be mainly for training and etc =)
When I read the rain thing I remembered something, I'm afraid to ruin my journal because of the rain (I'm still not sure if I'll keep it always with me or not, I'm afraid someone might see it and start to make questions about it) because where I study it rains a lot and since September I had my school bag completely wet a lot of times (some notebooks look like crap). Any ideas in preventing this from happening with my journal?
I love everything posted here *-* I'll definately have a What I've learned today in my journal, I think it'll be very important. Can't wait to get started! (but I seriously need to study xDD)

To keep it from getting wet why not keep it in a ziplock bag?
Happy journalling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ccath
« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2009 03:27:56 AM »

My mom bought me a notebook moleskine-style and I'm preparing it Cheesy I think it'll be my journal starting 2010 Cheesy I love the keri smith list so I wrote it in my journal. I'm still not sure if I'll carry it everyday to school (afraid someone might peek on it) or if I'll more reserved entries will be coded ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2009 02:32:08 AM »

please post pictures!!! i need some inspiration
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelemonade

Ain't no rest for the wicked...!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2009 11:31:26 PM »

Here's a ton of pics from my journal... Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: January 01, 2010 08:37:22 PM »

I love it!! Thanks for sharing.
Is your journal as small as it looks in the photos?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelemonade

Ain't no rest for the wicked...!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2010 05:44:43 PM »

It's kinda small, yeah. Maybe 4 by 4 or 5? (inches)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovelyxmalia
« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2010 07:52:34 PM »

I haven't been on this thread in TWO YEARS!  I just went back and reread everything on here, including all the newer posts and I LOVE how creative everyone is getting with their journals!

I've decided with my 2010 journal, I'm going to stick to my basic entries...I do resolve a lot that way, but in the back of my journal, I'm making the separate pages for things I learned, things that make me happy, etc.

One thing I started (for those of you who fear facing a blank page), I googled different journaling ideas and I made lists on the last few pages of my journal to help "jump start" my writing on the days that the blank page is intimidating.

And I still like the idea of a swap, if anyone's interested!  I think having someone else to respond to entries and post in pictures and little things would be a great idea and a good thing to get started!

I still LOVE this thread!  I hope everyones ideas keep rolling in!  It's very inspirational!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

She sees shooting stars...
              & comet's tail
She's got heaven in her eyes.
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2010 10:33:46 PM »

I haven't been on this thread in TWO YEARS!  I just went back and reread everything on here, including all the newer posts and I LOVE how creative everyone is getting with their journals!

I've decided with my 2010 journal, I'm going to stick to my basic entries...I do resolve a lot that way, but in the back of my journal, I'm making the separate pages for things I learned, things that make me happy, etc.

One thing I started (for those of you who fear facing a blank page), I googled different journaling ideas and I made lists on the last few pages of my journal to help "jump start" my writing on the days that the blank page is intimidating.

And I still like the idea of a swap, if anyone's interested!  I think having someone else to respond to entries and post in pictures and little things would be a great idea and a good thing to get started!

I still LOVE this thread!  I hope everyones ideas keep rolling in!  It's very inspirational!

A swap sounds like fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spiffyhink
« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2010 07:27:34 PM »

I've been following this thread for a while now, and I have to agree that there is some really, really neat stuff that has been posted here. A swap sounds kind of fun, but I don't remember it being mentioned--were we talking about a page swap, a handmade journal swap, or a round robin?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ccath
« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2010 05:12:01 AM »

I just wanted to share this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann-d/sets/. Check her moleskines. They're just a handful of inspiration. I just wish something I'll be able to do something similar to this xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tasty Beef Short Ribs
Chicken Stock on fixmyrecipe.com
Crock Pot Roast
Waffle House Waffles Recipe
How to make Mushroom Sliders
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...