A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
302 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "What do YOU Journal About?!" Ideas thread!  (Read 61392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BexyWoo
« Reply #270 on: June 25, 2009 04:39:59 AM »

Hi, i'm new to this ...so hi!

I am a teacher and we seem to get through a heck of a lot of random pointless photocopying that ends up in the recycle bin, so i take the pages (all black and white) and put then in my journal as a background...sometimes i add colour to them to add a little something else, but sometimes i just leave them...either way they end up ok looking!!!

Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

* filling the world with love, hugs and fairy dust *
missprissypirate
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2009 08:33:44 PM »

I have been lurking around this post for sometime now and have finally decided to put in my two cents worth.

I love all the ideas that people have shared, I am not a notebook kind or gal in fact I am going to use some of the ideas that i have found here and instead of using a notebook, i have a shiny new 3 ring binder and have decided to make my journal digital and printable.

I am going to print each page up and write on them after they have been printed and decorated. By doing this it allows me to move pages if I need to, and also makes it easier to write on pages that come after bulky ones. Also I can add more pages as i go along, when the binder is full (it says it can hold upto 200 sheets) then all i need to do is get a bigger binder, no need for another book.

I will post pics when i have gotten this up and running. I have plenty of free time right now because I am quite sick and can't work for at least 2 months.

Cheers
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lelemonade

Ain't no rest for the wicked...!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2009 07:47:00 PM »

I've recently started a journal Cheesy (w00t!) Here are some pages:
Greatest Inventions-

rants-

"Ideal husband" page:

And I'm planning to do a series of "confessions" The first one being: "I wish I was Eddie Vedder"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009 07:49:46 PM by lelemonade » THIS ROCKS   Logged
missprissypirate
« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2009 03:30:54 PM »

I have been lurking around this post for sometime now and have finally decided to put in my two cents worth.

I love all the ideas that people have shared, I am not a notebook kind or gal in fact I am going to use some of the ideas that i have found here and instead of using a notebook, i have a shiny new 3 ring binder and have decided to make my journal digital and printable.

I am going to print each page up and write on them after they have been printed and decorated. By doing this it allows me to move pages if I need to, and also makes it easier to write on pages that come after bulky ones. Also I can add more pages as i go along, when the binder is full (it says it can hold upto 200 sheets) then all i need to do is get a bigger binder, no need for another book.

I will post pics when i have gotten this up and running. I have plenty of free time right now because I am quite sick and can't work for at least 2 months.

Cheers

Ok so that was my last post and well i have decided that it would be to neat and planned, and I want to be spontaneous ( to a certain degree)

Here are a couple of pages that I have done and are still a work in progress.

The calendar page is basically mu work schedule and important dates to remember as well as a filler random 5 spot.

then there is my semi unfinished bucket list (AKA things I want to do before i die) i am working on it as I write this. the little number bits are supposed to be grave stones.

Hope you like so far and comments or suggestions are welcome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2009 03:51:42 PM »

I love your Bucket List!  And your calendar is so neat and pretty!  Great pages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missprissypirate
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2009 01:08:09 AM »

I love your Bucket List!  And your calendar is so neat and pretty!  Great pages!

Thanks so much, I do everything on a whim and well no matter how hard I try it still comes out neat and tidy.

Thats my mums fault, she used to make me hand write all my school assignments and even if one or two pages even words were not neat then i would have to start over again. I learnt to even make my messy stuff neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2009 12:46:26 PM »

Cheers

This sounds so great!!! Digital journaling freaks me out -  I guess in much the same  way papercraft scares others. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2009 12:49:20 PM »

Ooooh I love the important dates and bucket list pages!! I will definately add them to mine. Thanks for sharing. I love your journal so far, i hope you keep letting us take a peek every so often...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missprissypirate
« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2009 12:57:07 AM »

I am crushed.......  Cry

We had a rough couple of days weather wise and I accidentally left my journal outside and it got ruined in the rain...... Silly Me.

So I have had to start again. Much the same format as before but different in some ways. I have just had my eyes opened up to a whole new range of techniques and what not so I am incorporating some if not all of them into the new and improved (and not left out in the rain) version of my journal. Will post pics when i have shoe to show.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DragonRhapsody
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AP Practicing, Crafty Momma

Crafty, AP Momma of 2 boys!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: September 10, 2009 03:11:33 PM »

Oh no!! That's terrible MissyPrissyPirate! I hope you recover alright - that would just break my heart to have my journal destroyed like that!

I hope you get a chance to show us your new journal pages and techniques! I always love learning new things! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Last Minute Cat Makeup for Halloween
Best New Beauty Products for November
November 2013 NewBeauty TestTube Is Shipping Soon
The Monday Makeover - The Perfect Pink Lip
The Monday Makeover - Perfect Lashes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...