A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 95
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 6 Discussion  (Read 34926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #680 on: September 20, 2007 02:22:37 PM »

happy birthday tomorrow phizzychick!! woo!

ooooohhhh tattoos and broccoli! two of my most favorite things..love both pics! The dragonfly is so pretty and the bows are SICK!

Mlsocci , wear flip flops for the next while...no socks. You won't feel a thing as long as you don't wear socks. I got both feet done on the same day, and flips flops saved my life! $3 bucks at walmart was the best investment besides the tattoo. LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #681 on: September 20, 2007 02:35:11 PM »

totally, flip-flops are the best bet for top of the foot tattoos Smiley  Mine healed up really fast.  I can't believe you got both feet done at once xladyluckx!  Though I liken tattoos to childbirth-get the pain over and done with so you can enjoy the end product.....

Happy birthday Mlsocci and Phizzy!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion opening in mid September!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: September 20, 2007 02:49:42 PM »

2 feet are brave, very brave!

When I had my lower back tattoo done I wore a thrifted Laura Ashley 'romper suit' (all in one) for about a week afterwards so nothing pressed against it! Ahh fond memories! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

« Reply #683 on: September 20, 2007 02:54:32 PM »

How'd I miss it was Mlsocci's birthday too?!?! DUH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WOO!

On topic.....i'll update later on. too much fun going on right now! Smiley
Who's making fun stuff tonight for their shops?!? The 24 hour halloween swap is calling my name sooo bad..i'm in trouble.

Yup, I'm diesel (at least that's what my trainer says. lol) and I had to do them both at the same time or i really would have chickened out. Anything to take away from the pain, right Phizzy? Love the laura ashley jumper comment, you must have needed the tat to breathe big time!

I would like some more tattoos one of these days...i have a sewing tattoo on my arm that needs to be finished and then i want something for my dogs, like a leash, bone, toy, bouncy ball and their names or something....that is all i have for ideas with nothing new in sight. Seeing Redheadskydiver's on her avatar every day makes me feign for a new one....the colors on hers are amazing. let's all go get tattooed tonight ok? Smiley

My feet have the worst tan lines ever, they look filthy dirty, so I'll show off my very most favorite tattoo on me....wee.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007 02:59:24 PM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: September 20, 2007 03:11:54 PM »

Anything to take away from the pain, right Phizzy? Love the laura ashley jumper comment, you must have needed the tat to breathe big time!

Alcohol works pretty good too! Cheesy
I still have the scabbing from it as part of an art series I created about the human body...along with some stitches I made my Mum ask the doctor to keep for her! Cheesy Aren't Mum's great when they do that kind of thing for you?

Love the tat xladyluckx, argh I wish I could go get another soon! Though as a special treat I do have an amazing thunder and lightening storm happening right outside my window! Yay! Grin

I prepped for some more cards tonight and I have an idea for some artwork so there should be some more things appearing tomorrow hopefully!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pia_77
« Reply #685 on: September 20, 2007 03:49:49 PM »

Love that tat ladyluck!
When I had my feet done I wore ballet slipper type things to work. Yuck!  My feet were swollen so big they looked like cartoons in those things.

Oh yeah, crafty stuff - I'm knitting socks with the yarn I got from Penguino.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

** Looking for Interweave Knits fall 2006 - I'll swap or pay for it.  Or, just the swallowtail shawl pattern!!!  PM me **
Mlsocci74
« Reply #686 on: September 20, 2007 07:42:52 PM »

hehe thanks girls.  Smiley

love the crab story phizzy.  hehe  too funny.  Smiley  And happy birthday too.  My birthday isn't actually until the 30th.   I will be the big 33 this year.  lol I actually forget, so I have to ask hubby or my sis.  lol

I actually have a small one on my other foot but it is only about 1x1".  I do have the perfect sandals.  But I work all day and the first thing I do is take my shoes off anyway.  LOL  Well, unless someone decides to drop in.  hehe

Love your tattoo xladyluckx.  Smiley  Way cool. 

my next tattoo will be either a daisy with in memory of suzanna.  She is my daughter who passed away right after birth.  That one I want on my shoulder blade.  Smiley  That is all I have in mind now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #687 on: September 20, 2007 07:52:22 PM »

xladyluckx: Love that tattoo. I need something Halloween-y on me. Halloween is pretty much a feature of me. Everyone knows to come to me with Halloween... anything. PS: 24 Hour Halloween Swap!?? Where has this sprung up? Located it! Cheesy

And ooh. I do believe once I lose this 1.6 pounds (every 10 I get a present), I get my pink lightning bolt on my foot. Cheesy Hopefully that will be before it gets too chilly!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007 07:53:45 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #688 on: September 20, 2007 08:08:52 PM »

Gosh, you gals are brave!!  I don't think I could ever commit to a tattoo.  I loved seeing all of your beautiful tattoos.  Smiley 

Happy Birthday Mlsocci and Phizzychick!!

I'm busy working since I am taking Monday off to see my sis in NYC.  I'm planning on going to a Japanese book store for more craft books and indulging in some good Hawaiian grinds!!  (Love the mac salad esp. the Hawaiian kind is way different from the mainland one.)  Smiley  It's going to be Lana's first visit there and she's excited.  It's the home of the TMNT afterall. Grin

Happy Crafting all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #689 on: September 20, 2007 10:57:40 PM »

More Happy Birthday wishes, Mlsocci and Phizzychick   Grin

atsuko, have a great time in NYC! And keep Lana out of the sewers  Smiley

I just reopened, nothing new tho. Tomorrow night I might come close to finishing one beaded holiday ornament, if I can find some gold cord that is.

We have a Sunday matinee performance this weekend, and I have some errands to run, but I'm going to try to get in a batch of some batik (and maybe painting) and those pillowcases for Lana (they are cut, I just need to sew them). Oh, and some socks if I find any good ones - any requests for sock colors?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 95 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Mongolian Cabbage Salad
At Home with our Mongolian Chef Odnoo Celik
How to Make Mongolian Buuz Dumplings
How to Make Chinese Beef and Tomatoes
At Home with our Chinese Chef Lena Fung
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...