A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 6  (Read 21732 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raynbow
« on: September 04, 2007 08:20:09 AM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  raynbow
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: xladyluckx, redheadskydiver
Sign-up date range: 09/01/07-09/24/07
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have one week  to mail the item.  The swap runs through the last day of August.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country.All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, xladyluckx and redheadskydiver will be helping out!

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a finished item swap.  Post a "shop" of at least 5 items for everyone else in the swap to choose from.  All items should be finished, and hand crafted.  They do not necessarily need to be crafted by you, but credit the creator wherever possible for items you did not make.

What is a shop?
A shop is a post in this thread,listing the items that you have available to be claimed.  You don't have to have an actual online shop to participate in this swap.  As long as you can post a list of items, with pictures if at all possible, you have a swap shop!  You can also manage your shop pictures on your own picture hosting and just post links in your shop post.  It's up to you to keep your shop as up to date as possible by removing items that have been claimed and posting any new items you want to add.  Items in your shop should all have a 'price' between 1 and 3 points.  Make sure it's clear how much each item costs.

RULES:
- The majority of the posts in this thread should be shops.  That's what we all want to see, right?  So let's try and keep all the discussion over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=194149
- When you claim an item, mail redheadskydiver, xladyluckx, and the person you claim from.  Claims will be first come, first served.  The first person to send a PM to all three of the proper people IN THE PROPER FORMAT will get the item.
- Rather than keeping track of the number of claims, like the other ongoing swaps, we will be using a point system for this swap.  Here are the most important things you need to know about your points:
- Every time someone claims an item from your shop, you get the price of the item in points. (You cannot use your points until you have SENT the item that was claimed.)
- Every time you claim an item from someone else's shop you spend the amount of points in the price of the item.
- Once you have +7 points (either pending or spendable), your shop will be temporarily closed for business until you have less than 5 points.  Please edit your shop post to put 'CLOSED' in large bright letters to make it clear to everyone when your shop is closed.  There will also be a list near the top of the thread with all the closed shops.
- Once you have 0 points, you can't claim any items until you have at least 1 point.
- The organizers will keep a running point total at the top of the thread, but you should try and be aware of your own points too.  All claims you make and claims made from you should be posted at the bottom of your swap shop.
- When you receive an item, PM raynbow and xladyluckx and the person who sent it to you.
- DC# are required on an object that is eligible for one.
- When someone claims an item on your list and is confirmed by an organizer, you are responsible for removing that item from your shop post.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 6
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Do you have at least 5 items to post in your shop to start out with?

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask raynbow or xladyluckx or redheadskydiver if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007 05:42:04 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007 08:21:32 AM »

How many points do I start with?
If this is your first round, you start with 3 points.  If you were part of round 1 you'll start with a number of points based on how many points you had at the end of last round.

Do I have to post pictures?
It's not required, but it's strongly encouraged.  Good pictures will make people more likely to claim your items!

What size items should be in my shop?  What size goes with what price?

You can put any size items in your shop, and you can charge whatever price is fair.  If you really need a guideline, try small for 1 point, medium for 2 points, large for 3 points.  But feel free to judge by other criteria like the expense of the materials, how much you enjoy making the item, how popular the item seems to be, etc.

Why does my shop close when I have 7 points?
When you have 7 points, it means you've had several more claims against your shop than you have made yourself. We want to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, so once several items have been claimed from your list, your shop will be 'closed' until you catch up on claiming some things for yourself.  We also want to make sure no one is 'hoarding' points, so we want you to spend your points and get them back out in the economy.

Why don't I get my points until I have sent my item?
There are several reasons for this.  First of all, it's a good way for us to control how many claims you have going on at one time.  If you don't get your points until your items are sent, you can't have a bunch of packages waiting to be shipped and still be making claims.  It will also help protect our swap from anyone who might flake by not allowing them to make lots of claims if they aren't shipping their items.  And it'll encourage everyone to ship on time, or even faster, so that they can get their points!  We aren't waiting until items are received, because that will make it very difficult for international craftsters to participate in the swap.

Why do you keep changing the rules?
Since this is the first time we've run this swap, in this way, there are still lots of kinks in the system.  We're getting lots of feedback from you guys, and we want to make sure we listen to it.  Also, since we're hoping this will be an ongoing swap, we want to make sure that the rules we make don't make it harder for people to participate in later rounds.

What can I put in my shop post?  Can I put a wishlist?  Can I take requests?  Can I post embarassing pictures of my little brother?
The focus of your shop post, should be your shop! However, as long as you are keeping your shop the focus, and keeping it up to date, and keeping it stocked.... We don't care what you put in there! As long as you aren't breaking any rules of craftster, or any laws, go for it!

I want do do another swap, but the month isn't over, can you go ahead and give me my feedback?

In order to leave the swap early, you need to have at least as many points as you started with.  If you do, you can go ahead and 'close' your shop.  Then, once everything that had been previously claimed from you has been received, you can leave the swap and get your positive feedback.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should.  Is something wrong?
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the claim.  Or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM.  Otherwise, give us about 24 hours to get caught up with claims.  If your claim is at least 24 hours old, and something seems wrong, feel free to send us a PM and ask.  If your claim is several days old and something seems wrong PLEASE send us a PM to make sure we received the claim!

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed?  OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open?  OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is.  It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue.  (For example,  "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed.  I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.")  Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, feel free to help us out a little bit.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Also, feel free to re-open your shop when you know you are at 6 points.  And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, feel free to spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

What do I need to say in my PM's to the organizers??

When claiming it needs to come to us looking like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - CLAIM
xladyluckx to raynbow - sheepy soap - (1)

When you send it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - SENT
Send By May 30th

When you receive it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - RECEIVED
Send By May 30th

Claims must be in this format, or they will not be honored.  If you DO NOT receive a claim in this format, please do not send the item.  If you wish you can send the claimer a PM reminding them of the proper format for claims.

If you want to include a personal note in the PM as well, it's fine, but please make sure it is underneath the claim information.

You can include several claims in one post, but make sure each is listed seperately and that it is clear there are multiple claims.

What is the 'sale mode' I hear everyone talking about?  Do I need to put my items on sale?
In previous months, we used to call the last few days of the month the 'clearance sales'.  During this time we would try to get everyone back to the starting amount of points.   It really didn't work that well, and since most people continue on to the next month anyhow.  We're going to try going without it this month.  We do ask that you do your best to self regulate your points especially if you will be leaving at the end of the month.  Leaving with many many more points than you started with is just as bad as leaving with many many less points than you started with, as both slow down the swap economy.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop?  Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts.  But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list!
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed, when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

I can't find xyz's store, where is it?

coming soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007 08:23:00 AM »

SENT
RECEIVED
Late,with communication
Missing in Action with No Communication

BURRITOS!!!

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 11th
javede to ptarmic wumpus - embroidered napkins (all of them) (3)
ptarmic wumpus  to atsuko - turtle tee - 1
ptarmic wumpus  to atsuko - Snail infant top - 1

Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Mixed Paper Dot Note tags 5x5cm - 10 for 1 point
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Mixed Paper Dot Note cards 5x5cm - 20 for 1 point

wwrich to ptarmic wumpus - aqua monster purse (3)
wwrich to ptarmic wumpus - light pink monster purse (3)

laughinglark to dropdeadsuzie - Red Spider #2 (1)
kitschkween to dropdeadsuzie - hello kitty necklace (red bow) (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Lotus pond cami dress - 2
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - Robot onesie (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark-Purple poppies tee (2)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 12th
zero cool to xladyluckx - cream slouchy hat - (1)
Zero Cool to Mlsocci74 - Khaki crochet scarf.  (1)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus - Herringbone Stitch scarf (2)
peihan17 to ptarmic wumpus - batik puppy (2)
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - tree of life #6 (1)
RubyTuesday to Phizzychick - Crisp white cotton apple jackets x2 (2)
ptarmic wumpus to javede - Specked Daisy tee - (2)
ruby tuesday to xladyluckx - pumkin apple jacket - (1)
Pia_77 to xladyluckx - Light Olive "Fetching" arm warmers - (2)
Pia_77 to TheSickRose- Set of three can cozies- (1)
xladyluckx to Pia_77 - Ocean - (2)
xladyluckx to kitschkween - autumn dyed worsted yarn - (2)
xladyluckx to Sansa - Kiss A Frog - (2)
alteredmommy to xladyluckx - Heart in Hand  - (2)
Phizzychick to RubyTuesday   - 3 mixed paper notebooks and a matchbook notebook - (1)
atsuko to xladyluckx - Alice and the flying cards & Alice finds a bottle - (1)
Pia_77 to xladyluckx - Basketweave scarf and hat - (2)
alteredmommy to Phizzychick - Goddess necklace (2)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 13th
atsuko to javede - Tea Party & Alice and Mock turtle - (1)
Pia_77 to Phizzychick - Luna Moth Shawl - (3)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - 20 Mixed Paper Dot Note cards (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - 10 Mixed Paper Dot gift tags (1)

RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - Peaches and Spike, (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to xladyluckx - Big robot tank  -(2)
ptarmic wumpus to peihan17 - cat tee - 2
Penguino --> Pia_77 - "Grape Sock" yarn (2)
Phizzychick to TheSickRose- Mixed Paper Dot Note cards- (1)
Javede --> Pia_77 - Pink Sock Yarn (2)
Sansa --> Pia_77 - crochet hook roll (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 14th
xladyluckx to lasandri - pink argyle yarn (2)
xladyluckx to lasandri - Jolly Lolly yarn (2)

lasandri to dropdeadsuzie - *Hallowig in turquoise (1)
Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - lime rickey hairsticks (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSickRose- Peacock bag- (2)
Phizzychick to DropDeadsuzie - pumpkin earrings and pumpkin necklace (1)
Mlsocci74 to ptarmic wumpus - chocolate milk bath! (1)
aeronberry to ptarmic wumpus - origami wreath ornaments (1)
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - cupcake ornament (1)
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - Inchworm onesie (1)
dropdeadsuzie to mlsocci74 - Halloween kitchen dishcloths -2
DropDeadSuzie to alteredmommy -pink owl purse odd little bird bear (1)
lasandri to aeronberry - brown/black agate bamboo and turquoise teardrop wire earrings, 2 for 1pt

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 15th
moonfairy to dropdeadsuzie - Fimo beads and pendants (1)
psyche to alteredmommy - the Strong Chicks & Champagne wallet (2)
Pia_77 to dropdeadsuzie - Red Cabled Scarf (6" x 60") Acylic yarn.  (2)
Sansa --> Pia_77 - compact stitching case with needle case (1)
Gemcraft to xladyluckx - Flower patterm bracelet on background (1)
Dropdeadsuzie to LAughingLArk--Purple SPIDER dishcloths--(2)
lasandri to Moonfairy - White Winter Baby cable hat. Adult sized. - (2)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 16th
redheadskydiver to ptarmic wumpus - dragonfly note tags (1)
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - Green Spiral Fabric Notecards (1)
psyche to ptarmic wumpus - french vanilla and almond lip gloss (2)
TheSickRose to psyche - Green Spiral Fabric Notecards Set - (1)
LaughingLark to javede - Tree of Life #4 - (1)
LaughingLark to javede - 'New Jade' and Amethyst Necklace - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to TheSickRose- Licking cat tee- (2)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 17th
Gatsbygirl to RubyTuesday - Hello Kitty USB - 1
phizzychick to zero cool - Dot Art (1/2) and Mixed Paper Notebook #1 & #2 (1/2) = (1)
phizzychick to zero cool - Matchbook Notebook x2 (1/2) and Turquoise Earings (1/2) = (1)

javede to Moonfairy -blue Slouchy hat - (2)
loves2experiment to javede - SILKY ROSEBUD SILK ROVING  - 2
loves2experiment to xladyluckx - BIRDIE CARD POUCH -(1)
javede to ptarmic wumpus - brown slouchy hat (2)
xladyluckx to loves2experiment - Leaves - (2)
ruby tuesday to xladyluckx - Skully earrings and skully bobby pins - (1)
sansa to xladyluckx - Vintage spotted fabric Project Bag (1)
lasandri to xladyluckx - Wool Olive baby cable skinny scarf -(1)
xladyluckx to rubytuesday Cotton Candy - (2)
rubytuesday to dropdeadsuzie - 1 pair of Crocheted Skully earrings (silver plated findings) - 0.5 point
1 pair of Crocheted Skully Bobby Pins - 0.5 point

RubyTuesday to GatsbyGirl - 1. Romania Micro. Pendant - (1)
RubyTuesday to GatsbyGirl - 3. Australia Micro. Pendant - (1)
RubyTuesday to GatsbyGirl - 4. UK Micro. Pendant - (1)

loves2experiment to Brihene - Sweet Tang Silk Roving (2)
lasandri to Brihene - 4 straw shrimp (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark- Cranky yoda tee (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark - X-wing tee (1)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark--custom koi batik (1)

Sansa --> Pia_77 - 10x7 sewing notions project bag (1) point
atsuko to penguino - bead penguin on a silver plated chain necklace - 1
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Shibori belt - 1
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich - Butterflies and flowers (1)
xladyluckx to wwrich - Flashdance - (2)
psyche to wwrich - Black Cherry lip gloss (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 18th
Gatsbygirl to psyche - Black & White with an Initial (a
"J" please!) USB Drive - (1)

wwrich to Phizzychick Light pink monster purse - (3)
atsuko to loves2experiment - Two Bottom Whorl Spindles - (2)
loves2experiment to lasandri - LAVENDER SACHETS (1)
loves2experiment to lasandri - FIRE OPAL CRYSTAL BICONES
THREADERS  (1)
Angry Angel to Phizzychick - Toby the Tiny Tree (2)
Angry Angel to peihan17 - Autumn Tree Spirit - 2
angry angel to dropdeadsuzie - Boogle, the Baby Snork (2)
Zero Cool to Xladyuckx - cream washcloths 3 for 2 - (2)
The Sick Rose to xladyluckx - cream soap saver - (1)
Angry Angel to ptarmic wumpus - Eric the Slightly Worried Kitty (3)
Angry Angel to Brihene - custom Snork (2)
palicious to aeronberry - Hmong embroidered wristlet 1pt
Phizzychick to lasandri - Custom Painted Portrait (Acrylic) (3)
wwrich --> Pia_77 - Orange beaded which earrings (2)
aeronberry to ptarmic wumpus - custom Mr. McSluggibles (3)
lasandri to palicious - peruvian drop necklance 1pt
GatsbyGirl to Palicious- Black-and-White w/ an Initial (1pt)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 19th
palicious to javede - Large tote - (2)
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - Tree of Life #3 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - Walking droid tee - (1)
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Washi pendant - Top right - black with cherry blossoms - (1)
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Washi pendant - Bottom left - blue with leaves - (1)
Moonfairy to redheadskydiver -> 2 pairs of earrings  (1 pt)
Moonfairy to Angry Angel - Blue and white bracelet - (1)
Moonfairy to Angry Angel - Red bracelet - (1)

Moonfairy to dropdeadsuzie - red heart bat charm, purple heart bat charm (2)
Sansa to Angry Angel - Custom Zippered Lined Project Bag With Strap - 12 x 12 inches paw print fabric - (1)
Pia_77 to GatsbyGirl - DIY Corset - (3)
gatsbygirl to lasandri - Green Long-Sleeve Tee with Chocolate Brown Crochet Flower (3)
LaughingLark to atsuko-  Purple brocade and beaded dragonfly pincushion (1)
LaughingLark to atsuko- East and West beaded bird pincushion (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 20th

redheadskydiver to psyche - Microscope Slide Pendant Kit (3)
ptarmic wumpus to psyche - Frankentank - (1)
lasandri to psyche - Peruvian bracelet (Blue Agate Wire) - (.5) &  Lucky Duo Pin Set (.5)
LaughingLark --> Pia_77 - Big beaded spider #2 (1)
lasandri to zero cool - cable scarflette (2)
Sansa to loves2experiment - Custom Crochet Hook Case - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Big Beaded Spider #3 - (1)
selkie to patrmic wumpus   - Plaza Jacket - (3)
DropDeadSuzie to Angry Angel - Hand dyed PINGOUIN 100% wool yarn cherry pie - (1 point)
DropDeadSuzie to Angry Angel - Hand dyed PINGOUIN 100% wool yarn razzleberry pie - (1 point)

ptarmic wumpus to Mlsocci74 - Pink Hearts - 1
Penguino to Sansa - "Wine Worsted" (2)
Penguino to Sansa - "Garden Worsted" (2)

angry angel to lasandri - White Baby Owl (2)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 21st
palicious to GatsbyGirl - Felt flower Applique Tote w/ Green Lining - (3)
DropDeadSuzie to rubytuesday - Bird Purse! 2
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Cubist Still Life - (2)
loves2experiment to redheadskydiver -> sachets (1 pt)
dropdeadsuzie to redheadskydiver -> day of the dead headband (1 pt)
loves2experiment to penguino - LIL SMURFETTE SILK ROVING  - 2
Zero Cool to atsuko - Brown crochet scarf - 1
moonfairy to javede - handdrawn picture - 3 points
Zero Cool to palicious-  Blue crochet scarf (1)
LaughingLark  to palicious- Wire-wrapped leaf and flower pendant (1/2) & beaded bird necklace #3 (1/2)
dropdeadsuzie to xladyluckx - Day of the Dead Needle Book - (2)
laughinglark to dropdeadsuzie - Red Spider #1 (1/2) and Pink flowers necklace(1/2) total (1)
loves2experiment to wwrich - ERINITE CRYSTAL BICONES THREADERS (1)
kitschkween to wwrich - blackstone & gold filigree earrings  (1)
kitschkween to wwrich - purple chandelier earrings (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 22nd
Lasandri to LaughingLArk--peruvian couple pins- left couple (1/2)
and right couple (1/2)

Miss Violaceous to LaughingLArk--Hold Onto Summer String Bag, lagoon (2)
laughinglark to moonfairy -  Green Dragonfly Charms (1/2 point) - claim
laughinglark to moonfairy - beaded bird necklace #4 (1/2)

LaughingLark to Miss Violaceous - Sugar Skull pins Sarita and Mariposa - (1)
Ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark--Goldfish onesie (1)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2007 07:23:17 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007 08:23:22 AM »

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 23rd
LaughingLark to javede - Chalk turquoise heart pendant & Scream for Ice Cream necklace - (1)
xladyluckx to moonfairy -  Blue Bonnett - (2) - claim
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--Spider onesie --(1)
Gemcraft to ptarmic wumpus - Sepia photo - A6 card. (1)
Gemcraft to ptarmic wumpus - fashion lady card (1)

Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - Hold Onto Summer String Bags hibiscus (2)
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday - 1E. Shibori socks 1
ptarmic wumpus to lasandri - R2D2 tee (1)
Ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark--Saturn tee (1)
Ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark- Naboo fighter tee (1)

LaughingLark to aeronberry-French-Beaded Blackberry Pincushion (1)
LaughingLark --> Pia_77 - Plum Purple Brocade Dragonfly #2 (1)
laughinglark to penguino - Blue Pond Dragonfly Pincushion (1)
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Calypso jewelry set - 1.5
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Magic Hat Pin "Starky" -0.5
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Spring Goes Chandelier Earrings -1

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 24th
atsuko to dropdeadsuzie - custom order beaded penguin necklace (1)
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - East Meets West Birds  Pincushion #2 - (1)
rubytuesday to dropdeadsuzie - 2 Crisp white cotton apple jackets - 1 point each total of 2 points
alteredmommy to Phizzychick - crafty biz cards- set of 20  (1)
redheadskydiver to Phizzychick - Item #3 - Crocheted earrings, all 3 pair for (0.5)
redheadskydiver to Phizzychick - Item#5 Flower Note Tags, set of 5 (0.5)

javede to moonfairy- grey slouchy hat - 2
Pia to Gemcraft - lilac Gauntlets -(1)
Moonfairy to Cookies - red batwing heart - (1)
Dropdeadsuzie to LaughingLark--Strawberry dishcloths! (2)
penguino to wwrich - Coffee Cozy #2 (1)
penguino to wwrich - Pearl Charm Bracelet (2)

wwrich to Rubytuesday light pink monster purse-3
wwrich to moonfairy - blue  (E) Monster Purse -3
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - Virgin Mary dishcloths  -(2)
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - Alice in Wonderland Shrinky Dinks (Alice on trial and Alice and the flamingo) - (1)
alteredmommy to ptarmic wumpus - halloween bottlecap magnets set #2 - (1)
RubyTuesday to Phizzychick - 1 pair of Crocheted Skully Bobby Pin (0.5)
RubyTuesday to Phizzychick - Memory wire bracelet, Clear and Bubblicious - (0.5)

LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - East Meets West Birds Pincushion #3 - (1)
alteredmommy to dropdeadsuzie - Halloween magnets set 3 and 5 (2 points)
moonfairy to dropdeadsuzie - Skeleton necklace (1) and Halloween scary cat necklace (1) total of 2
Angry Angel to xladyluckx - Violet the Snork - (2)
DropDeadSuzie to atsuko - cupcake purse - 2
xLadyLuckx --> Pia_77 Fiesta!- Hand Dyed Yarn - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSickRose- Oak tree tee- (2)
RubyTuesday to Miss Violaceous - Microscope Stamp pendant (polar bears) - 1
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - sushi charm and fridge owlie (1)
psyche to kitschkween - disco pistol purse - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Penguin tee - 1
Moonfairy to psyche - purple bat heart - (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 25th
Phizzychick to laughinglark-Bat 'n' Bead Necklace ~1/2
Halloween Mobile Phone Charm Jingly Bat ~1/2 point~

ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - Jabba tee - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - mantis tee - (1)

laughinglark to moonfairy - Male doll shorts and trousers (1/2) and beaded bird necklace #2 (1/2)
RubyTuesday to Moonfairy - Tangerine Dream- 1
alteredmommy to aeronberry - wine charms set #5 -1
Laughing Lark to alteredmommy - Tree of Life #5 (1 pt)
DropDeadSuzie to alteredmommy -Virgin Mary goodie bags (1 point)
DropDeadSuzie to alteredmommy- Hello Kitty headband (1 point)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 26th

javede to ptarmic wumpus - Handspun yarn 2: 114m/130g - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to Angry Angel - custom r2d2 tee - 1
javede to atsuko - multi-brown slouchy hat - 2
Zero Cool to Mlsocci74 - Coffee and cream blanket. (2)
ATSUKO to RUBYTUESDAY -Japanese chain maille bracelet - 2
alteredmommy to redheadskydiver -> wine charms Set #1 (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Felted clutch made with a wool batt from knitwit - 2
Phizzychick to Ms Violaceous - 15 Mixed Paper Dot Note cards 5x5cm - 1
selkie to ptarmic wumpus - Sewing thing (2)
atsuko to aeronberry - custom bat ornaments 3pts
TheSickRose to ptarmic wumpus - pink mini cupcake (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 27th
Pia_77 to DropDeadSuzie - Light blue seed and cabled scarf (1)
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Washi pendant - Top right - black with cherry blossoms - (1)
aeronberry to Angry Angel - Washi pendant - Bottom left - blue with leaves - (1)

Ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark--Mega mantis (1)
Kitschkween to LaughingLark--jerry garcia guitar pick key chain-(1)
ptarmic wumpus  to Phizzychick 1I Nuno leaves A (1)
ptarmic wumpus  to Phizzychick Hummingbird cami purple and aqua on a thrifted cami - (1)

Phizzychick to atsuko - Custom Painted Portrait - 3
Muria to dropdeadsuzie -Eyeball Doorknob cover (1)
Angry Angel to Moonfairy - custom Snork - 2
muria to xladyluckx - doorknob eye/bloodshot - (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 28th
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - day of the dead themed goodiebags (1)
Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - Blue Raspberry Popsicle yarn  (3)
zero cool to dropdeadsuzie - Orange spiral scarf. (1)
ptarmic wumpus to javede - Mossy Bag - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to redheadskydiver -> spider shirt (1)
alteredmommy to Phizzychick - Lush drink charms Set of 5 - Set #4 - (1)
lasandri to ptarmic wumpus- Sushi hat (3)
kitschkween to psyche - 1 cupcake charm (as is) - (.5)
kitschkween to psyche - pumpkin charm - (.5)

ptarmic wumpus - psyche -Cork Alphabet set - with punctuation please! - (2)
xladyluckx to Grieney - Happy - Hand Dyed Yarn - (1)
Bigmouth to Grieney - Baby Butterfly tee (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 29th
Angry Angel to Phizzychick - Leon the Little Green Robot (2)
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Mr. Skully - (2)
Angry Angel to wwrich - Custom Purple Snork (2)
Pia_77 to dropdeadsuzie - Regency Crossover Scarf (2)
Gatsbygirl --> Pia_77 - Green Fabric CD Case/Sleeve (1)
LaughingLark to wwrich - Big beaded spider #6  (1)
LaughingLark to wwrich - Big beaded spider #7  (1)

DropDeadSuzie to wwrich - Spider Headband (1)
Javede to LAughingLark-Birdie embroidered tea towel (1)
JAvede to LaughingLark-dish-/washcloth (1)

SEND BY SEPTEMBER 30th
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - Acrylic Beaded Star Ornaments group #15 (.5)
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - Catch of the day necklace  (.5)
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus -  Big beaded spider #1 (1)

Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark -Nuno leaves B, F, and  E (3)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Big Ant Tee - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiemnt - Scorpion Tee - (1)

penguino to ptarmic wumpus - Granny Square Baby Afgan & Baby Hat Set (3)
kitschkween to DropDeadSuzie - sugar skull earrings -(1)

SEND BY OCTOBER 1st
wwrich to Phizzychick blue monster purse - (3)
GatsbyGirl to palicious- Hello Kitty (1)
aeronberry to palicious- Washi pendant red - (1)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - halloween apple Jacket!! (1)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - starbucks coffee cuff (1)

ptarmic wumpus to kitschkween - toddler hoodie - (2)
loves2experiment to penguino - SILLY FLUBBER SILK ROVING  2

SEND BY OCTOBER 2nd
Muria to Phizzychick - Eyeball Doorknob cover (blue please) -  (1)
mojo to atsuko - Baby Sweater/Hat set- crocheted in mercerized cotton - 1
gavagai to alteredmommy - amber nestlace necklace (2 pt)

SEND BY OCTOBER 3rd
lasandri to gavagai - Moose antlers scarf! (1)
atsuko to kitschkween - top drop spindle -(1)
sewknitter to aeronberry - snowflake jpg (1pt)
psyche to kitschkween- comic book purse- (1)
Moonfairy to ptarmic wumpus - fimo buttons (brown and gold/red orange pink) (1)
Moonfairy to ptarmic wumpus - handspun sheep and dog yarn (3)

lasandri to sewknitter: Peruvian Bracelets: dyed blue agate .5 pt
lasandri to sewknitter: Peruvian Bracelets: turquoise .5 pt

SEND BY OCTOBER 4th
moonfairy to alteredmommy -
Pink and red fimo button set (.5)
Red, orange and pink fimo button set (.5)
Love goddess charms (.5)
angel charms (.5)

atsuko to Brihene - bottom whorl spindle (1)
Mlsocci74 to sewknitter: Two packages of chocolate milk bath!!!  1

SEND BY OCTOBER 5th

Phizzychick to Sansa -Halloween Mobile Phone Charm Jingly Skull ~1/2 point~ Bat 'n' Skull Necklace (1/2)
total 1

Moonfairy to Phizzychick - Buttons made for Phizzychick (1)
moonfairy to zero cool - bottlecaps (1/2) and bug charms (1/2) = (1)
moonfairy to zero cool - pumpkin earrings (1/2) and swirly fimo bead necklace, green chain (1/2) = (1)

Phizzychick to Mojo- Custom Painted Portrait (3)
gavagai to lasandri - Lapidolite and blackstone nestlace
gavagai to lasandri - Lapidolite and blackstone nestlace (2)

SEND BY OCTOBER 6TH
laughinglark to moonfairy - Beaded butterfly necklace (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -  TMNT shirt - 2
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -  TMNT pillowcases- 1
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007 08:40:05 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadskydiver
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007 08:37:39 AM »

Last Updated Sept 28 at ~9:00am CST

User Name     Current, Pending, Total Points
aeronberry   5   0   5
alteredmommy   2   0   2
angry angel   8   0   8
atsuko   4   2   6
bigmouth   2   1   3
brihene   0   0   0
chrissiemags   4   0   4
cookies   4   0   4
dropdeadsuzie   3   0   3
fun4bambi   2   0   2
gatsbygirl   2   2   4
gavagai   2   2   4
gemcraft   5   0   5
grieney   3   0   3
javede   7   0   7
kitschkween   0   0   0
lafemmefatale   3   0   3
lasandri   1   5   6
laughinglark   4   0   4
legerdemain   3   0   3
loves2experiment   5   0   5
miss violaceous   7   0   7
mlsocci74   1   1   2
mojo   7   0   7
moonfairy   6   3   9
muria   5   1   6
palicious   3   0   3
peihan17   1   0   1
penguino   3   3   6
phizzychick   3   0   3
pia_77   5   0   5
psyche   0   1   1
ptarmic wumpus   1   2   3
raynbow   4   0   4
redheadskydiver   2   0   2
ruby Tuesday   6   2   8
sansa   0   0   0
selkie   0   2   2
sewknitter   1   1   2
sphinxy   0   0   0
thesickrose   2   0   2
wwrich   4   3   7
xladyluckx   5   2   7
zero cool   3   0   3

CLOSED SHOPS
Must spend to 5 points or less before reopening
angry angel
javede
miss violacious
mojo
penguino
ruby tuesday
wwrich
xladyluckx

Please let me know if anything here does not match your records at the update time above. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007 07:08:18 AM by redheadskydiver » THIS ROCKS   Logged
redheadskydiver
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007 08:37:55 AM »

OPEN
Redheadskydiver's Swap Shop

Allergy info - I have 3 cats.

Please click on images for a larger view.

Item #1 - Microscope Slide Pendant Kit (3 pt)
I provide materials to do 2 pendants with a both a soldering or non-soldering option. Solder is lead free. You provide the soldering iron.

Item #2 - Custom made Subversive Style Cross-Stitch (Most will be 1 pt, PM if you're unsure)
Use one of the traditional sayings or make up your own!
Subversive Cross stitches - check out these links for ideas and inspiration. Subversive Cross-stitch kits
Subversive Cross-stitch Flickr Group

Item #3 - Crocheted earrings, (all 3 pair for 0.5 pt) SOLD!
Hand crocheted by me. These will come on earring hooks. Other styles and colors are also available upon request.

Item #4 - Set of 3 Note cards with envelopes (1 pt 0.5 pt)
Hand made by me. Other styles/designs/colors available upon request.

Item#5 - Note Tags, set of 5 (1 pt 0.5 pt)
Choose from
Dragonfly tags SOLD!

Hello tags

Flower tagsSOLD!

Item #6 Notecards, ~3" by 3", no envelopes, set of 8 (1 pt 0.5 pt)
Choose from
Bird notes

Friends notes

Item #7 - Fat Bottom Bag (2 pt)
Hand crocheted by me using yarn hand dyed by xladyluckx! The handles were recycled from a thrifted bag! It not lined but I will line it for an additional point if you would like.

More coming soon.

Christina

Claims
Send by Sept 16
redheadskydiver to ptarmic wumpus -> dragonfly tags (1 pt)
Send by Sept 19
Moonfairy to redheadskydiver -> 2 pairs of earrings (1 pt)
redheadskydiver to psyche -> microscope slide pendant kit (3 pt)
Send by Sept 21
loves2experiment to redheadskydiver -> sachets (1 pt)
dropdeadsuzie to redheadskydiver -> day of the dead headband (1 pt)
Send by Sept Sept 24
redheadskydiver to phizzychick -> crochet earrings and flower tags (1 pt)
Send by Sept 26
alteredmommy to redheadskydiver -> wine charms (1pt)
Send by Sept 28
ptarmic wumpus to redheadskydiver -> spider shirt (1 pt)

Current Points - 2
Pending points - 0

Ideas for things I would buy from other people's shops - pendant necklaces, dangling earrings, just about any DIY kit, stenciled/screened/reconned shirts, a messenger bag with pockets and closures, PJ shorts/pants, tote bags suitable for grocery shopping (lined or doubled with thick sturdy handles), stuff for my 2 nieces (almost 2 and 4) and my godson (2.5) and I may pick up a thing or two for my roommates who recently just got preggers, just about any glass craft, anything relating to these themes - skydiving, motorcycles, hockey, sci fi (Star Wars, Stargate, Battlestar Gallactica, Star Trek, Heroes, etc), heavy metal bands. With all the cool soaps and bath items items showing up, I would love to see a DIY kit for some of them, more to come as I get ideas
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007 07:49:42 AM by redheadskydiver » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007 08:38:39 AM »

THINGS I MADE
that you need to live

OPEN

All items are made by me because I make stuff.....smoke free inside, 3 little doggies that stay inside too, but NOT in the craft room or on the various tables I craft on.....now go shopping. xoxox

ONE POINT ITEMS:
Cupcake Pin Cushion - (1)

Cupcake Pin Cushion Red - (1)
Red Sewing Notions Fabric

TWO POINT ITEMS:

Cotton Candy- (2)
Bulky Weight Knit Picks Bare 100% Peruvian Wool - Acid Dyed by ME!
137 yards/100 grams - 3-3.75 sts = 1" on #10-11 needles

Tutu - (2)
Bulky Weight Knit Picks Bare 100% Peruvian Wool - Acid Dyed by ME!
137 yards/100 grams - 3-3.75 sts = 1" on #10-11 needles

Happy - Hand Dyed Yarn - (1) SOLD TO GRIENEY!
Worsted Weight Knit Picks - Acid Dyed by ME!
220 yards/100 grams - 4-5 sts = 1" on #6-#9 needles

THREE POINT ITEMS:

Items Claimed From Me: (SOLD)
SENT (GREEN) - RECEIVED (PURPLE)
xladyluckx to kitschkween - autumn dyed worsted yarn - (2)
xladyluckx to sansa - Kiss a Frog - (2)
xladyluckx to Pia_77 - Ocean - (2)
xladyluckx to lasandri - jolly lolly - (2)
xladyluckx to lasandri - pink argyle - (2)

xladyluckx to lovestoexperiment - leaves - (2)
xladyluckx to Ruby Tuesday - Cotton Candy Lace - (2)
xladyluckx to wwrich - flashdance - (2)
xladyluckx to moonfairy - bluebonnett - (2)
xladyluckx to Pia_77 - Fiesta - (1)
xladyluckx to Grieney - Happy - (1)

ruby tuesday to xladyluckx - pumkin apple jacket - (1)
Pia_77 to xladyluckx - Light Olive "Fetching" arm warmers - (2)
zero cool to xladyluckx - cream slouchy hat - (1)
alteredmommy to xladyluckx - Heart in Hand - (2)
atsuko to xladyluckx - Alice and the flying cards & Alice finds a bottle - (1)
Pia_77 to xladyluckx -Basketweave scarf (6" x 60") and hat (20")
Acrylic yarn. (2)

Ptarmic Wumpus to Xladyluckx - Big robot tank  -(2)
Gemcraft to xladyluckx - Flower patterm bracelet on background (1)
loves2experiment to xladyluckx - BIRDIE CARD POUCH -(1)
ruby tuesday to xladyluckx - Skully earrings and skully bobby pins - (1)
sansa to xladyluckx - Vintage spotted fabric Project Bag (1)
lasandri to xladyluckx - Wool Olive baby cable skinny scarf -(1)
Zero Cool to xladyluckx - 3 crocheted washcloths - (2)
The Sick Rose to xladyluckx - cream soap saver - (1)
Angry Angel to xladyluckx - Violet the Snork - (2)
dropdeadsuzie to xladyluckx - Day of the Dead Needle Book - (2)
muria to xladyluckx - doorknob eye/bloodshot - (1)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007 07:35:41 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007 08:44:10 AM »

Possible shop.  Possible waste of space.

Moo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007 08:44:23 AM »

Thanks for another great month, ladies!

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

Hold Onto Summer String Bags. A modification of the Magknits Saturday Market Bag, with two comfortable straps and different dimensions. Knit out of 100% cotton. Choose from Lagoon or Hibiscus. 2 points each.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/holdontosummer1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/holdontosummer2.jpg

Calypso jewelry set. Claim the earrings, the bracelet/anklet, or both. The earrings are silver-plated chain and wire wrapping on sterling french hooks. The bracelet/anklet is basically the same, measuring 7 inches adjustable to 8 inches. Custom sizing is available within limits. The beads are dyed shell. 1 point each, or 1.5 points for both.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/calypsoset.jpg

Lime Rickey hairsticks. The stick part is 7" long, and starts out square but tapers to a circular point. Wood painted black, with glass beads and a sturdy eyelet screw from the hardware store to keeep the beads attached. SOLD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/limesticks.jpg

Blue Raspberry Popsicle handspun yarn. This is approximately 75 yards of super-bulky thick and thin wool/mohair mix, dyed by HollyEQQ (what the roving looked like). This picture makes it look a bit more blue than it really is - imagine a kiss of green. This yarn started out as over 4 ounces of roving, so you're really getting a LOT here. However, I was still learning how to spin from roving at the time, so there are a few weak spots. When it is worked up, you'll never know they were there. Three points.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/blueraspberrypopsicle.jpg

Spring Goes Chandelier Earrings[/b]. On niobium earwires, which are very hypoallergenic. People who think they can only wear gold or silver should give niobium a try! One point.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/fall.jpg

Ending points: 7

September Claims:
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Mixed Paper Dot Note tags 5x5cm - 10 for 1 point.
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Mixed Paper Dot Note cards 5x5cm - 20 for 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Lotus pond cami dress - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - lime rickey hairsticks - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to LaughingLark - Hold Onto Summer String Bag (lagoon) - 2 points.
LaughingLark to Miss Violaceous - Sugar Skull pins Sarita and Mariposa - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - Hold Onto Summer String Bag (hibiscus) - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Calypso jewelry set - 1.5 points.
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Magic Hat Pin "Starky" - 0.5 points.
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Spring Goes Chandelier Earrings - 1 point.
RubyTuesday to Miss Violaceous - Microscope Stamp pendant second from left, polar bears - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Felted clutch made with a wool batt from knitwit - 2 points.
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - 15 Mixed Paper Dot Note cards 5x5cm - 1 point.
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Mix and match cards *1, 2, 10, 11* - 1/2 point.
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Matchbook Notebook (two) - 1/2 point.
Miss Violaceous to ptarmic wumpus - Blue Raspberry Popsicle yarn  (3)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007 01:34:19 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

javede
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007 08:45:39 AM »

Orang Merajut Design: CLOSED !
This swap has been so much fun Cheesy Untill sometime in the future!

Gallery of sold items!

I claimed:
ptarmic wumpus to javede - Specked Daisy tee - (2) -received
atsulo to javede - Tea Party & Alice and Mock turtle - (1) -received
LaughingLark to javede - Tree of Life #4 - (1)  -received
LaughingLark to javede - 'New Jade' and Amethyst Necklace - (1)  -received
loves2experiment to javede - SILKY ROSEBUD SILK ROVING  - (2)-received
palicious to javede - Large tote - (2) -received
moonfairy to javede - handdrawn picture - (3)-received
LaughingLark to javede - Chalk turquoise heart pendant & Scream for Ice Cream necklace - (1)-received
ptarmic wumpus to javede - Mossy Bag - (3)

Claimed from me:
javede to ptarmic wumpus - embroidered napkins (all of them) (3) -received
Javede to Pia_77 - Pink Sock Yarn - (2) - received
javede to Moonfairy -blue Slouchy hat - (2) - received
javede to ptarmic wumpus - brown slouchy hat (2) - received
javede to moonfairy- grey slouchy hat - (2) - received
javede to ptarmic wumpus - Handspun yarn 2: 114m/130g - (3) - sent
javede to atsuko - multi-brown slouchy hat - (2)- sent
Javede to LaughingLark - Birdie embroidered tea towel - (1)- sent
Javede to LaughingLark - dish-/washcloth - (1)- sent

Starting Points: 5
Current Points: 7
Pending Points:  0
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007 11:48:26 PM by javede » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Rock Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s Spring/Summer Look On A Budget
The Hottest Styles for Kids This Spring
Fostering Your Child’s Inner Fashionista on a Budget
How to Dress Your Little Boy Like A Celebrity Kid for Less
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Design Kids Line
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...