A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,390
Currently Running With Scissors:
786 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - September  (Read 6102 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gannon
Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007 12:47:44 PM »

Hi--I would like to claim the leather elephant-print bag from Calluna.

This is my second swap for the month (first has been completed.)

My offers--choose one offer for one claim:
Three large semiprecious stones, undrilled:
<center>

1000+ acrylic faceted beads in red, green, and clear

10 (identical) packs of goldtone holiday ornaments, great for scrapbooking, embellishing cards or gifts, etc.  http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/gannon76/ornaments.jpg[/img]

20 pressed copper conchos

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can read this, thank a teacher! 

Visit my blog :  http://clayplaycafe.blogspot.com
psychodrea
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007 04:00:17 PM »

14. Rolls of stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. No one seems to know what their original purpose was, but they're cool just the same, and they're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.

Sorry, I know i proally shouldn't post in here but i just wanted to let you know that those stickers are for food prep, you lable the container so you can tell when it was made and how good it is  Grin

I was going to say that McDonalds uses those exact stickers, though we never had a container for them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"how'd you know that?"
"....like any decent secretary...i listened in on the other line!"
gavagai
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007 03:34:57 AM »

gannon: Maybe you could add something to your list and/or combine things?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
katera
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007 07:42:12 PM »

Yes, camera is finally repaired!!  Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  Id like to claim the ornaments from gannon.  This is my first claim this round.  Im in Oklahoma. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer .

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.  Whole set counts as 1 item.

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Collectible Pooh stamps from Canada in painted frame with matching shirt - shirt has some small spots, I will bleach them if you claim. Both together count as 1 item.

Bears! 1 craft bear, 1 "doodle bear" - no markers, sorry!  Both together count as 1 item.

Dress, new with tags from Charlotte Russe, junior size Large,  I swear it looked fabulous on me in the store, not so much when i got home.

Four orange glass votive holders.

Philosophy bag with attached mirror including philosophy samples of hope in a jar, purity made simple, amazing grace and inner grace shower gels.

Take anything or everything in this pic free with any other claim - just trying to clean out!
cleaning the craft bin assortment  includes leaflet for cross stitch patterns for Christmas mugs, black sweatshirt collar and cuffs (left over from recon), small navy  bucket hat infant or doll size, several plastic pipette style droppers, and royal blue cotton with a silver cross stitch design done with waste canvas was intended to be a favor for medieval fairs, never finished it, you can easily repeat the design and finish yourself or use as trim or small bag. 

Also, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK HERE please click here to view all the t-shirts and other random clothes for recon I have to offer.  Claim any two items, the shirt/pant sets and the sweatshirt/sweatpant set can count as one item each, otherwise mix and match any others available.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007 08:04:38 PM »

Hey Katera!

Does the dress count as one claim?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katera
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007 08:54:38 PM »

yes, the dress is 1 claim, but you can add anything/everything from the "craft bin assortment" picture to it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
Scatter Kincaid

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007 09:05:49 PM »

Aye!  I think I must have that dress!

This is my third claim.  Here's my stuff....

Combine 3 points for 1 claim!

For larger photos and more detailed information on my stuff PLEASE check out my Personal Swap Blog located in my signature!

Man Made Amber

Top three are pendants measuring approximately 2" in length.
Bottom two are rings in size 7.
each piece worth one point

Weller Soldering Iron - Used

I  just bought a brand new soldering iron with lots of fancy pants attachments, so I'm ready to part with my first one. It's a run of the mill iron. I'll send an additional replacement tip.
Item information
Model: Weller SP23L
-double insulated
-25W
-336B
-120VAC
(this is worth 3 points)

Vintage Ephemera
I have 7 packages in total.  I'm only posting small photos here, but you can check out my swap blog (located in my signature) for more details!

Packages weigh between 80 to 110 grams.  Clippings are from vintage kids books, magazine and cookbooks.
each package of ephemera are worth 1 point

She's Got a Secret - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" wide and 8" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Music for Reading - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" by 12"/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 2 points)

Mrs. Mills' Party - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" wide and 9" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Honky Tonk - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures just over 12" wide by 9" tall/100 pages/high quality blank white paper
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Feather Head - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" wide by 9" tall/100 pageshigh quality blank pages/made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Can Can - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" by 12"/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 2 points)

Bear Rug Toast - Recon'd Record Cover Journal

Measures 12" wide and 8 1/2" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Feminist Lino Printed T Shirts

Green shirt
Size small
Cotton
Hand printed with hot pink Speedball fabric ink
Lino stamp is hand carved
***Details for this are not on my blog. Please PM me for more information!***
(worth 2 points)

DIY Embroidery Kit
Good F***ing Morning!  Good F***ing Night!

***Please note that the actual kit is not censored!! ***

Please note:For this particular pattern the pillowcase will read "Good F***ing Morning!" on one side and "Good F***ing Night!" on the other.
Each kit includes:
*1 pattern printed pillowcase (white)
*1 8" embroidery hoop (whichever colour is in the prepackaged kit)
*2 skeins of Anchor embroidery floss (this kit includes one yellow (297) and one navy blue (147) skein)
*2 embroidery needles*1 Gone Stitching: A Beginners Guide to Embroidery Stitches
I have 5 of these available!
(one kit is worth 2 points

Khaki Green Roving - 100% Wool

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/1392973942_221a134312.jpg
I have 3 bags of this "Pure Wool Country Roving." Here's more information on this stuff:
-Made by Briggs and Little Woolen Mills Ltd.
-5 strands
-227 grams
-8 oz.
-gauge 11sts. and 15 rows = 10cm (4 in.) on 7.5mm needles
-Made in Canada
each bag is worth 1.5 points

Wood and Plastic Purse Handles

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1131/1342513186_37a2680343_o.jpg
2 pairs of wooden handles and 2 pairs of hard plastic handles (faux marble look)
claim all four for 2 points

Small Recycling Cross Stitch Kit

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1177/1341623045_2e127bbe7f_o.jpg
worth 1 point

Bunch 'o Kurt Halsey Printed Cards

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1349/1455496583_5e4ab48ee0_o.jpg
I have a tonne of these Kurt Halsey printed cards. I used a lot of his illustrations when I was first learning to cut lino stamps and I mad way too many cards during that time. Each card measures 5 1/2" by 4". I have a lot of each of these prints in many different colours.
you can have a sampling for 1 point or take them all (there's A LOT!) for 2 points

Hoop Clip Hangers

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1093/1455496481_69e5f8b8b4_o.jpg
have four packages of these decorative hoops. Each bags contains 6 - 7 brass coloured pieces. Each hoop has a spring-loaded clip. Most commonly used for curtains, but has many handy possibilities.
1 point

Iron On Transfers

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1071/1456363016_84f6868277_o.jpg
A random sampling of vintage iron-on letters. They come in white, black and sparkly silver. Letters measure approximately 1 1/2" tall.
I also have two packages of iron-on transfers of the California Raisins. These transfers measure approximately 8" long.
1.5 points

Vintage Appliques

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1361/1456362880_2a389ae50f_o.jpg
I have three packages of the tiger pieces and one of the small floral pieces. I originally picked these up at Value Village. They're really cute, I just haven't found the right project for them yet.
1.5 points
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007 08:29:54 PM by Scatter Kincaid - Reason: change to mix decimals with fractions » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scatter Kincaid

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007 08:30:51 PM »

Alright crafties!  I've added a pound of more stuff!  Go bananas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aimee_ant123
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007 08:51:53 PM »

I, aimee_ant123, would like to claim scatter kincaid for the can can journal, and a package of vintage ephemera.  This is my first claim this month.

heres my list:

claim any TWO of the following

1 yard of heart print fabric

12 Ikea boxes- each box fit perfectly inside a larger box... the smallest box fits in the palm of your hand

marble assortment- some marbles are round and some are flat

Blue moon charms

assortment of flannel quilt squares (4 inch)

an assortment of 9 seven inch zippers- may not be the exact same colors as in the picture

hemp choker- 14 inch

hemp bracelet #1-  8 inch

hemp bracelet #2-  7 inch

button charm bracelet

claim FOUR of the following-  or you can combine a 1/2 claim with two 1/4 claims if you'd like

six giant plastic google eyes

mirror squares- there are 21- 1 inch squares and 13- 1/2 inch squares

eight wine corks

small felt purses- not actual purses they were made to decorate a bulletin board now i just dont want to throw them away, plus you get the felt scraps too

a scrap of lime green fabric

1 skein of caron bliss

luck charms

glass pear charms

glass corn charms

all the costume earrings have posts

costume earrings #1

costume earrings #2

costume earrings #3

costume earrings #4

costume earrings #5

costume earrings #6

costume earrings #7

costume earrings #8

flower shaped box- great for decoupage

stretchy bead bracelet #1

stretchy bead bracelet #2

stretchy bead bracelet #3

stretchy bead bracelet #4

stretchy bead bracelet #5

« Last Edit: September 28, 2007 09:02:32 PM by aimee_ant123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007 01:27:21 AM »

I would like to claim: the marble assortment (1/2 pt), the caron bliss (1/4 pt) and the luck charms (1/4 pt) please.  Grin

It's my second claim. (Hopefully I will be able to send the first one out today. Were in the middle of packing everything for the move, so it's all a mess here at the moment.)

N.B. Please combine things to make up up to THREE points! (ask me if this is confusing)

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). One FQ=one point

Big apples.

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you can see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley).

White dots on black.

Colourful IKEA thingies on white.

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

Monkeys in the jungle (coin is 1" across)

Fabric "Valencia", retro beauty! (coin is 1" across)

White cats on cream.

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern.

Colourful fruit.

Cream paisley.

Bowling fabric.

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqu.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), 2 points each or 2 for 3 points!
Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

Lefranc & Bourgeois Paint for Fabrics, 10 different colours + paint brush, 2 points!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007 01:32:38 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Coping Buttons
How to Use REVIT MEP 2008 - Massing Objects
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Sloped Flat Floor and Roof
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Using Sketchup Skippy Files
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Dependant Views in Plan
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...