A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - September  (Read 6116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007 04:21:41 PM »

We already worked it out via pm - thanks - Selkie Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007 04:27:55 AM »

Just a post to bump the thread - I added a bunch of new stuff...
Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007 06:03:09 AM »

ok  I  claim SELKIE  for a flat rate  box of  fabric. this is  my second claim this month.

I have to  offer:

pick  any 2 yards!! Mix and  match or 2 of one kind.

This is for a dark yellow velvety  stuff. The  white is  only there to show the deepness of the yellow.

This is a  light  lavender color in life..velvety also 

This is  black velvet feeling  stuff

And  have  chocolate  colored  also. This photo does not show true color. Its a brown velvet.    ONE YARD LEFT

This  is a  blue  stretchy textured velvety  type..  maybe  used  for a dance costume???
Has a floral texture/imprint

This is a deep pink rhinestone material that  has a velvet feeling.again dance costume comes to mind.

This is an eggshell colored velvety feeling material.

There is only one yard available of  this material. Textured.

Or 3 pack unused  small vases.

Pink T shirt material

Blue jersey knit type

Pale green fleece type

No idea what this is  but its a deep blue color that is a bit slick on  the  back and  slightly velvet feeling on the front. It was given to me I dont know for sure what it is exactly

Light blue fine fleece

Light jersey  would make a great hoody I think.  Color is pretty  close to real.

Misc  upholstery pieces. Some small some not .

Or for USA residents  only
I can fill a flat rate box  with misc material. supprise box.     

Or
100% cotton

Or jersey knit materials
List of amounts available  after the photo.  All of  this are in a tube  shape would easily be  made into tank tops or tube tops.

Sizes are  in inches unless other wise stated
Colors
Rust 36 X 14 (thats 36 X28 if you cut it on one side)
Orange 2yrd X 14
Ecru 36 X 14
Grey 36X14
White 2yrds X 11
Black 36 X 12
Orange 2yrds X 13
Light grey  36 X 12
Yellow 36 X 11
Cream 36 X 12

2 spools nymo thread one white one smoke grey

Make your own vest or use for appliqus or cut up for quilt squares

You tell me the one you want.
Hens and country

My heart is in the garden

Sunflowers

Back to school (I have 2 of these available.)

Easter bears and bunnies

THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
gavagai
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007 05:12:51 AM »

If your list stayed up for more than 48 hours before someone claimed from it last time you posted, you must add something to it the next time you claim. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.)

jloveg: Maybe add or combine something? Not that I think your stuff isn't good, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any claimers for it.  Sad
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007 05:15:25 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007 09:39:57 AM »

ok  will do  just  that.  pick any 2 items  from my list. or 3 yards of fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
gavagai
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007 11:15:12 PM »

Could I ask what material the jersey is made of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007 08:59:09 AM »

I am assuming it is a cotton blend.  its teh  same stuff tank top t shirts are  made  from.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007 12:27:16 PM »

I'm going to claim the following from jloveg:
1 yard turquoise corduroy fabric
1 yard pale green fleece
1 yard black velvet fabric

This is my second claim.

Combine 3 points for 1 claim!

For larger photos and more detailed information on my stuff PLEASE check out my Personal Swap Blog located in my signature!

Man Made Amber
XXX
Top three are pendants measuring approximately 2" in length.
Bottom two are rings in size 7.
each piece worth one point

Weller Soldering Iron - Used
XXX
I  just bought a brand new soldering iron with lots of fancy pants attachments, so I'm ready to part with my first one. It's a run of the mill iron. I'll send an additional replacement tip.
Item information
Model: Weller SP23L
-double insulated
-25W
-336B
-120VAC
(this is worth 3 points)

Vintage Ephemera
I have 7 packages in total.  I'm only posting small photos here, but you can check out my swap blog (located in my signature) for more details!

Packages weigh between 80 to 110 grams.  Clippings are from vintage kids books, magazine and cookbooks.
each package of ephemera are worth 1 point

She's Got a Secret - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures 12" wide and 8" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Music for Reading - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures 12" by 12"/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 2 points)

Mrs. Mills' Party - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures 12" wide and 9" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Honky Tonk - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures just over 12" wide by 9" tall/100 pages/high quality blank white paper
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Feather Head - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures 12" wide by 9" tall/100 pageshigh quality blank pages/made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Bear Rug Toast - Recon'd Record Cover Journal
Measures 12" wide and 8 1/2" tall/100 pages/high quality blank pages - made with recycled materials
(worth 1 1/2 points)

Feminist Lino Printed T Shirts
Green shirt
Size small
Cotton
Hand printed with hot pink Speedball fabric ink
Lino stamp is hand carved
***Details for this are not on my blog. Please PM me for more information!***
(worth 2 points)

DIY Embroidery Kit
Good F***ing Morning!  Good F***ing Night!

***Please note that the actual kit is not censored!! ***
Please note:For this particular pattern the pillowcase will read "Good F***ing Morning!" on one side and "Good F***ing Night!" on the other.
Each kit includes:
*1 pattern printed pillowcase (white)
*1 8" embroidery hoop (whichever colour is in the prepackaged kit)
*2 skeins of Anchor embroidery floss (this kit includes one yellow (297) and one navy blue (147) skein)
*2 embroidery needles*1 Gone Stitching: A Beginners Guide to Embroidery Stitches
I have 5 of these available!
(one kit is worth 2 points

Let me know if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007 11:40:06 AM by Scatter Kincaid - Reason: to remove photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007 10:32:40 AM »

I claim Scatter Kincaid for 3 packs of paper/ephemera. This is my first claim of the month.

**Pick two of the following for one claim**
1. 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 
2. Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere.  Undecided

3. 3 beaded safety pin bracelets. The ones shown, plus a rainbow (R-O-Y-G-B-P) one.

4. Vintage paperback shell (front and back cover attached with pages removed), half a dozen pages from the book included. Would make a good recon journal or a book-box for a pilot.

5.  4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

6.  An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

7. Unopened pack of Cotton Linter for papermaking. A full lb. of the stuff, from Paper Anew.

8. Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

9.  6 vintage small "Open House" cards with envelopes

10. Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

11.  Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

12.  16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

13. Small crossstitch of Link from Legend of Zelda

**Pick one of the following for one claim**

14. Rolls of stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. No one seems to know what their original purpose was, but they're cool just the same, and they're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.

15.  Approx 1 sq yard of Strawberry Shortcake fabric from an old but clean bedsheet.

16. Leather bag (SE Asian? Thai?) in need of repair. Sorry about the poor quality pix, I only have a scanner. The body is intact, but the handles ripped out of the top when I was carrying too much weight in the bag. Handles are included.

17. 50+ sheets of pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11"

18.   Several colors of translucent paint for glass in the little plastic vials that are packaged with beginners kits.

19. Manila envelope stuffed with variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well.

20. "Papermaking Techniques" book, by John Plowman. ISBN #1581802099. "Over 50 techniques for making and embellishing handmade paper"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007 11:26:43 AM by calluna - Reason: removed photos for space » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
StrangeFruits
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007 11:38:10 AM »

14. Rolls of stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. No one seems to know what their original purpose was, but they're cool just the same, and they're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.

Sorry, I know i proally shouldn't post in here but i just wanted to let you know that those stickers are for food prep, you lable the container so you can tell when it was made and how good it is  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Dry Shampoo
How to Use a Round Brush
How to Style Layered Long Hair
How to Straighten Your Hair with a Round Brush
How to Straighten Your Hair with a Flat Iron
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...