A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,191
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - September  (Read 6222 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007 11:36:09 AM »

I claim gavagai for the Lefranc & Bourgeois Paint for Fabrics, and a FQ of the bowling fabric. This is my 2nd claim for the month.

Here's my list:
**Pick two of the following for one claim**
1. 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980.

2. Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere.  It's got good potential, though

3. 3 beaded safety pin bracelets. The ones shown, plus a rainbow (R-O-Y-G-B-P) one.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg

4. Vintage paperback shell (front and back cover attached with pages removed), half a dozen pages from the book included. Would make a good recon journal or a book-box for a pilot.

5.  4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

6.  An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

7. Unopened pack of Cotton Linter for papermaking. A full lb. of the stuff, from Paper Anew.

8. Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

9.  6 vintage small "Open House" cards with envelopes

10. Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

11.  Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

12.  16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

13. Small crossstitch of Link from Legend of Zelda
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan003.GIF

14. As much paper/ephemera as I can fit into a package with your other claimed item. Some themes I currently have tons of: classic science fiction, Hollywood homes of the 1960s, game pieces, die cuts, U.S. state maps, old but unused Christmas cards

15. Baggie of jewelled metal earring pieces, shaped confetti, plastic beads of various shapes and sizes, buttons, and sequins.

**Pick one of the following for one claim**

16. Rolls of stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.

17.  50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11"

18. Manila envelope stuffed with variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well.

19. "Papermaking Techniques" book, by John Plowman. ISBN #1581802099. "Over 50 techniques for making and embellishing handmade paper"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:13:03 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007 11:58:56 AM »

Hey calluna.  I'm sorry to tell you that I've already claimed the bowling fabric in this thread.  I think gavagai accidently re-posted them this time.

Altogether I had claimed the rabbit fabric, colourful IKEA fabric and the bowling fabric.

Here's a link to my claim in this thread.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007 12:15:24 PM »

Ah, crappity...I was afraid of that. I remember you claiming it, and I was hoping maybe gavagai just has more...?

If there is no more bowling fabric, I will take the bunny fabric. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007 12:29:03 PM »

I do have more of the fabrics I posted, so not a problem.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
calluna
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007 01:14:24 PM »

I do have more of the fabrics I posted, so not a problem.  Smiley

Woohooooo! I love the bowling fabric!!  \Cheesy/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007 02:22:47 PM »

Ohhhhh man.  I didn't even think of that!  Sorry ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007 08:14:00 PM »

Ohhhhh man.  I didn't even think of that!  Sorry ladies!

quite all right! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007 11:06:31 PM »

If possible, I would like to claim #7 and #19 from calluna. I know that is 1 1/2 claim, but maybe I can compensate by sending more stuff to you as well? Otherwise we'll work something out. This is my third of three claims, none sent yet, but hopefully one package will go out today!

N.B. Please combine things to make up up to THREE points! (ask me if this is confusing)

NEW! and simply beautiful! Blue/purple and green/yellow earrings featuring shiny glass bead eggs in a nest, all made out of silver plated wire/findings. 3 points a pair

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). One FQ=one point

Big apples.

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you can see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley).

White dots on black.

Colourful IKEA thingies on white.

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

Monkeys in the jungle (coin is 1" across)

Fabric "Valencia", retro beauty! (coin is 1" across)

White cats on cream.

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern.

Colourful fruit.

Cream paisley.

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqu.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), 2 points each or 2 for 3 points!
Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007 11:15:46 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
calluna
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007 12:15:53 PM »

Are we all on for an October OOWYHS?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007 12:26:14 PM »

I think we need to pause for a month or two and see if there's more interest then. I would've shut this down last night but I was wiped.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Seared Orange Salmon - Alaska Salmon Recipe #3
Crab Cakes with Lemongrass Mustard Mayo
Zesty Italian Salmon - Alaska Salmon Recipe #2
The Rookie Cook: How to Make French Toast
How to Make Cumin Cilantro Crema
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...