A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cheer-Up Swap Gallery  (Read 13341 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2007 09:30:37 AM »

Hey!!! so glad everything got there okay! i totally thought that the pic frame would break. There was a note in the package explaining everthing, did you get it? maybe it was thrown out with the envelope accidentally. that star is a bookmark - shooting star- my sis made that for you after she stole half of the stuff you sent. The foil ball was part of a cat toy that I had made for your tabby but it didn't work out so i decided to send the ball anyway in case your kitty likes shiny stuff. i'm glad your cat like the kiwi head (i like that better than wat i was calling it) if there is anything else you need to tell me or ask me feel free to PM me.

So now that my amazing partner has posted her pics maybe its time that i posted mine ( especially since she got hers after me!)
There is no group shot but here is evrything else!
AWESOME AWESOME shirt i love it soooo much
cool tin with bottle cap magnets
the one that got left out of the pic cuz my sis was holding it and then i found it in her hand so i told i'd take the pic with her holding it
so cute! love my mario mushroom!
adorable mario bros pic frame
and last but definately NOT least, gryffindor wrist warmers!!! the left arm is my sis's and the right is mine, she was so sad when she reazlized it didn't really fit her so she wasn't able to steal THOSE from me!!!

-there was also a basketball keychain, cute note pad, and a little note pad book keychain!-

Thanks a ton for the great package Annaonthemoon! you were a great swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2007 10:00:13 AM »

After you had said about the XL shirt being a nightshirt size, I figured you were tiny, so I made the arm warmers small.  Glad you liked everything.  Hmmm. Maybe the letter is stuck in the envelope, I was trying to avoid pulling out the ribbon stuff because Will likes to chew that stuff (we have a rule in our house at christmas that no one is allowed to give us packages with ribbons on them). As soon as I started pulling things out, he wanted to play (he's a monster of a four year old cat who still thinks he's a kitten), and so I gave him the head because he decided it was his!  I figured the star was a bookmark, since that's what it looked like Smiley  I was trying to go for a toadette with the pink mushroom, I'm glad you like it!  I'm practically addicted to making those mushrooms.   Did you see the images on the sleeves of the shirt?  Smiley  Also, since you aren't as familiar with iron-ons, when you go to wash it, turn it inside out and try not to stick it in the dryer to keep the image pretty longer Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
TheLilCrocheter

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2007 11:03:54 AM »

hehe okay, srry bout the ribbon Undecided your kitty sounds adorable though! whenever i play vid games with my lil sis i'm ALWAYS toad and she knows that she's not allowed to even  think bout being him! Yes I did see the little images and i thought they were so cute! Now i can think of england whenever i lift my arm or look to the side Wink!
Thanks for the washing tips. Yah, i'm not that familiar with iron-ons, my kids in camp that i was a councelor for all had pictures on their camp shirts and i wondered why i thought their parents must own a printing place or something! one of my kids had a pic of them on theirs shirt and it said " its a bird , its a plane, no! it's superJACOB!!!" it was so cute!
                                 thanks again!
                                             -TheLilCrocheter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2007 12:02:03 PM »

Now i can think of england whenever i lift my arm or look to the side Wink!

Now all  I can think of is that old phrase "lay back and think of England".... Roll Eyes Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
Tuesday

Needle Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2007 03:37:59 PM »

FINALLY I got pictures taken  Cheesy Now, some of it is missing <sigh> ROFL...as it was used and/or ran off with.

The school stickers have been a. used, b. the ones that aren't used are wanted by two small children and c. have subsequently been hidden in my school files ROFL

Also, some of the bath items have been used as well ROFL...I couldn't hold off, sorry.

Now, first up...the WONDERFUL knitted items that Allie sent me.  Her detail is just GREAT GREAT GREAT...

Next up...Oh man, Lavender is my absolute favorite scent in the whole world...and what did I get...a handmade bar of soap that smells of lavender...LOVE IT (as you can see ROFL)

My favorite part of the swap...a necklace that I'm sure she saw on my wists, I LOVE it...LOVE love love it.

There was also some candy (laffy taffy) that I made short work of :X ROFL...

Allie, you were a great partner, and I really love my package. I'm extra sorry it took so long to get pictures up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tuesday
TheLilCrocheter

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2007 08:58:02 PM »

love love love that birdie!!! Is that a bag or hat in the bottom of the pic?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007 09:59:01 AM by TheLilCrocheter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

seampoints
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2007 07:58:36 AM »

O.K so Stina has recieved and her stuff and I've been dying, dying, DYING to post pictures of everything I crafted for her so..

whole lot together

Washable pads with inserts and a lined pouch for her bag. This was something she had on her wists and I needed new ones too so made a ton of these in cute skully fabric.

Wrist cuff

Earrings based off those in her wists. I couldn't find bead leaves so used teardrop crystal.

Hair clips. The skulls are glow in the dark. How rad.

Coin purse, based off a bag she had in her wists. With swallow applique and faux piping. He has a crystal for an eye. I would have LOVED to of made you that bag in vinyl, but there was no way that would have fit in the envelope  Cheesy

My personal favorite. I'm going to definately make myself some of these when I have a chance. Just one problem! I forgot to give her blusher so shes not looking as much of a starlet as she should be.

Oh I also sent vegan gummy sweets and lollies because they're awesome and hard to get hold of in certain places.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007 08:06:41 AM by seampoints » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ronarayas

rocking your world since 1987.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2007 09:29:33 AM »

I really love those cherry earrings!

You made some absolutely adorable goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm glad I haven't found my style yet. I'd be bored to death."
-- Edgar Degas
CapturingLife
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2007 10:04:17 AM »

I received my package from CatLee last week but just got to uploading pictures!  Sorry! 

She made me a huge bag that is going to be perfect for hauling my library books back & forth!  Cheesy  And the dog stuffie is so cute!  And she included a bag of goodies for jewelry making!  Smiley

I hope she gets a chance to load photos of the package I sent to her.  I meant to take pictures before sending it but then things got so hectic with my dad being sick. 

Cold.dinner, thank you for organizing this swap!  I had a lot of fun!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CapturingLife
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2007 05:56:21 PM »

Geez, I'm soo blonde.  I didn't realize until Cat just told me that the dog is the dog from Pirates of the Caribean.  And as I said "oh duh", my son said "you didn't realize that, mom?"; making me feel even dumber.  LOL  I'm so sorry Cat.   Embarrassed  He's sooo darn cute.  Cheesy 

And Cat made me an awesome embroidered patch that has the geographical coordinates for a place very special to me.  Cheesy  I'm not sure what I'm going to attach it to.  It matches the bag she made me but it's so nice the way it is, I don't want to detract from it.  Smiley 

Anywhoo..just wanted to clarify my doggie.  Cheesy  I just thought it was such a cute idea to have the keys in his mouth like that.  :-) Here's a better pic of him.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007 05:59:17 PM by CapturingLife » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Spam Championship: Shoulder Pork Ham Is a Big Deal, Apparently
Sausage and Peppers Po-Boy Recipe
Apple-Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Lior Lev Secarez: Serving Innovation
Cuban Sandwiches: Use Your Leftover Pork Roast
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...