A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Princess Leia Baby Bonnet  (Read 4324 times)
Tags for this thread: star_wars  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

puppymomma

matches? we don't need no stinkin' matches

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007 08:47:52 PM »

Please do write up the pattern.  My friend is having a girl in October and this would be perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every day may not be a good day to die, but every day is a good day to eat pancakes.

http://funkyjewtopia.com
DivaHeather
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007 09:02:11 PM »

Grin AH so freakin' cute!! I just made a Star Wars baby hoodie for my Star Wars obsessed best friend and her new wee Padawan. I was thinking to myself, what a cool idea a Leia baby hat would be but alas I have no talent for creating patterns, and  then you post this!! AWESOME! so PLEASE post a pattern!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The god of the whole gave a living soul to furred and to feathered thing, and I am my brother's keeper and will fight his fight and speak for the beast and the bird, until the world shall set things right---Ella wheeler Wilcox
paloma negra
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007 12:44:03 AM »

This is the cutest thing ever! Hell, even I want a pattern, and I am no where near my baby making stage yet. lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prettyfloralbonnet
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007 04:57:23 AM »

Awwwe thanks so much everyone.  After a really rough night and no sleep (*yawn* its 5 am and I still can't sleep) ... it's really nice to come here and see all these lovely comments.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I used to be strictly a yarn girl but now I'm teaching myself to sew.  Help! Smiley

My family's crafty blog: http://chimpsgomoo.wordpress.com
atinynap
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007 05:39:59 AM »

Brillant! I love this!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

her
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007 05:47:22 AM »

I also love this hat! And I am so happy you'll post the pattern! I can't wait! I will probably make an adult-sized one for me too! teehee
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andreacs
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007 10:23:22 AM »

Oh so cute!  I'd love to see a pattern, if you've got the time!  My son wants to be Luke skywalker for Halloween, and it would be so cute if his little sister was Princess Leia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bigpurpleblanket
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007 11:40:42 AM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely want to make an version that would fit my head. (I'm a nerd.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prettyfloralbonnet
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007 01:48:24 PM »

I really would be more than happy to share how I did it, it's not difficult at all. (and bigpurpleblanket, I think it would be easily moded into adult size).

BUT it was a trial and I'm not sure the sizes and what it will fit.  All I know for now is that it fits little helper monkey's head.  Maybe a few of you want to help me test out the pattern before I put it out there and confuse a lot of people?  Unfortunately I STILL don't have a baby to try it out on.  At the most I'll only have to wait 17 more days though.

Anyways, let me know if you want to be a tester?  I'll work on the pattern this week.

Thanks a lot for all the great comments everyone, I needed the lift!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007 01:48:56 PM by prettyfloralbonnet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I used to be strictly a yarn girl but now I'm teaching myself to sew.  Help! Smiley

My family's crafty blog: http://chimpsgomoo.wordpress.com
DivaHeather
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007 04:51:03 PM »

I'd be a "tester"..........I think my friend should have a "hat" to match the baby's! Hell I want one too! I bet it would be a really warm hat.....built in ear muffs! Wink
 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The god of the whole gave a living soul to furred and to feathered thing, and I am my brother's keeper and will fight his fight and speak for the beast and the bird, until the world shall set things right---Ella wheeler Wilcox
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Modern Textured Hairstyles at the Tadashi Shoji SS 2014 Fashion Show
A Quick Updo Tutorial, for a Formal Event
Top 5 Ways to Add Shine to Your Hair
The Difference Between a $100 and $1,000 Haircut
How to Do a Halo Braid on Short Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...