A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,388
Currently Running With Scissors:
782 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Princess Leia Baby Bonnet  (Read 4250 times)
Tags for this thread: star_wars  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

puppymomma

matches? we don't need no stinkin' matches

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007 08:47:52 PM »

Please do write up the pattern.  My friend is having a girl in October and this would be perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every day may not be a good day to die, but every day is a good day to eat pancakes.

http://funkyjewtopia.com
DivaHeather
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007 09:02:11 PM »

Grin AH so freakin' cute!! I just made a Star Wars baby hoodie for my Star Wars obsessed best friend and her new wee Padawan. I was thinking to myself, what a cool idea a Leia baby hat would be but alas I have no talent for creating patterns, and  then you post this!! AWESOME! so PLEASE post a pattern!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The god of the whole gave a living soul to furred and to feathered thing, and I am my brother's keeper and will fight his fight and speak for the beast and the bird, until the world shall set things right---Ella wheeler Wilcox
paloma negra
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007 12:44:03 AM »

This is the cutest thing ever! Hell, even I want a pattern, and I am no where near my baby making stage yet. lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prettyfloralbonnet
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007 04:57:23 AM »

Awwwe thanks so much everyone.  After a really rough night and no sleep (*yawn* its 5 am and I still can't sleep) ... it's really nice to come here and see all these lovely comments.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I used to be strictly a yarn girl but now I'm teaching myself to sew.  Help! Smiley

My family's crafty blog: http://chimpsgomoo.wordpress.com
atinynap
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007 05:39:59 AM »

Brillant! I love this!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

her
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007 05:47:22 AM »

I also love this hat! And I am so happy you'll post the pattern! I can't wait! I will probably make an adult-sized one for me too! teehee
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andreacs
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007 10:23:22 AM »

Oh so cute!  I'd love to see a pattern, if you've got the time!  My son wants to be Luke skywalker for Halloween, and it would be so cute if his little sister was Princess Leia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bigpurpleblanket
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007 11:40:42 AM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely want to make an version that would fit my head. (I'm a nerd.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prettyfloralbonnet
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007 01:48:24 PM »

I really would be more than happy to share how I did it, it's not difficult at all. (and bigpurpleblanket, I think it would be easily moded into adult size).

BUT it was a trial and I'm not sure the sizes and what it will fit.  All I know for now is that it fits little helper monkey's head.  Maybe a few of you want to help me test out the pattern before I put it out there and confuse a lot of people?  Unfortunately I STILL don't have a baby to try it out on.  At the most I'll only have to wait 17 more days though.

Anyways, let me know if you want to be a tester?  I'll work on the pattern this week.

Thanks a lot for all the great comments everyone, I needed the lift!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007 01:48:56 PM by prettyfloralbonnet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I used to be strictly a yarn girl but now I'm teaching myself to sew.  Help! Smiley

My family's crafty blog: http://chimpsgomoo.wordpress.com
DivaHeather
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007 04:51:03 PM »

I'd be a "tester"..........I think my friend should have a "hat" to match the baby's! Hell I want one too! I bet it would be a really warm hat.....built in ear muffs! Wink
 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The god of the whole gave a living soul to furred and to feathered thing, and I am my brother's keeper and will fight his fight and speak for the beast and the bird, until the world shall set things right---Ella wheeler Wilcox
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Life-Changing Beauty Hacks to Use Right Now
Top 10 New Eye Makeup Products
College Graduate Seeks Professional Style
Burt’s Bees Encourages Catcalling with New Body Butter
Max Factor The Face Winner Behind the Scenes
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...